Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lord Buio "SPARTA ANTHOLOGY RESKIN" 1.0 for the Main Campaign and WOS Campaign

Default Lord Buio "SPARTA ANTHOLOGY RESKIN" 1.0 for the Main Campaign and WOS Campaign

"SPARTA ANTHOLOGY RESKIN"

sube

A work of almost a year's time ..
    I tried to combine different historical moments of Sparta adding more archaic models armor ...some are historical replicas (final photos)...some units are assembled in my taste...
    Sorry for my bad english..

-This version is for the Main Campaign and WOS dlc (.need WOS dlc only if you play WOS campaign.)

I tried to combine different historical moments of Sparta adding more archaic models armor ...some are historical replicas (final photos)...some units are assembled in my taste...
    Sorry for my bad english..

Reskin complete for Sparta and Many new Units..
    -More than 40 new 3D models, More than 400 new textures, and more-...
    all created by me.

More pictures and info:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=482650447

-Compatible with Radius or Dei-

- /!\ MODDERS : "YOU CAN NOT PUBLISH THESE MODELS AND TEXTURE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION"
    " Please don't use this mod in other "mod compilation", even if you credit me or as Co-author "
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

subir imagenes

NEW UNITS:

-Spartan Basilikon
    -Spartan Heroes Elite
    -Spartan Somatophylakes Hippeis
    -Royal Spartans "Sword"
    -Spartan Armoured Hoplites
    -Spartan Armoured Hoplites"Sword"
    -Perioikoi Skiritai
    and more...work in progress...

RESKIN:

-Spartan General(maximum differentiation between the Spartans General)
    -Spartan Heroes
    -Royal Spartans
    -Spartan Pike
    -Spartan Hoplites
    -Spartan youths
    -Perioikoi Pikes
    -Perioikoi Hoplites
    -Perioikoi Peltast
    -Perioikoi Spears
    -Helot Archers
    -Helot Javelinmen
    -Helot Slingers
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Video Preview by Aguacate Morboso: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m69W...ature=youtu.be

- /!\ MODDERS : "YOU CAN NOT PUBLISH THESE MODELS AND TEXTURE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION"
    " Please don't use this mod in other "mod compilation", even if you credit me or as Co-author "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Spartan Basilikon

subir fotos

Spartan Somatophylakes Hippeis

subefotos

hosting imagenes
    ARCHAIC UNITS:

Spartan Heroes Elite

imagenes gratis

subir gif

imagen

subir gif

subir fotos

Spartan Armoured Hoplites"Sword"

imagen jpg

subir gif
    Spartan Armoured Hoplites

imag

imagen jpg

RESKIN:

subirimagenes
    Spartan Heroes

subir fotos
    Royal Spartan

subir fotos

imagenes gratis
    Royal Spartan "Sword"

subir foto

sube
    Spartan Pikes

subir fotos gratis

hosting imagenes
    Spartan Hoplites

sube fotos

subir imagenes
    Spartan Youths

subir imagenes
    Perioikoi Skiritai

share image
    Perioikoi Hoplites

sube imagenes

and more....
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download:
    Normal Version:http://www.mediafire.com/download/66...ardstest0.pack

Only Reskin Version(no new units):http://www.mediafire.com/download/2m...ioSARonly.pack

Default Re: Lord Buio "SPARTA ANTHOLOGY RESKIN" 1.0 for the Main Campaign and WOS Campaign

Wow, these are amazing! Historically accurate or not, I'm downloadin' it!

Default Re: Lord Buio "SPARTA ANTHOLOGY RESKIN" 1.0 for the Main Campaign and WOS Campaign

Words are needless...
    You are one of the most talented modelers i ve ever seen in twcenter!!
    Outstanding job!!!

A work of a master..
    My deepest respect lord..
    Now i will shut up (that's a first..) and will go up again to admire your masterpiece..

Quote Originally Posted by Phalangitis View Post
    Now i will shut up (that's a first..)
    ΟΟοοοο that's something new!!

Very nice Buio you are an artist (better than Ca).

THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!Glad you think this!!!

a big thank for M@x1musto help with db editing files!!!!

Personally i am so over anything with the name SPARTA in its title, as its all SO OVERDONE!!!

But these units do look pretty, well done

A big thank you for all the efforts, to make this AMAZING models!!

1.Spear's Avatar Civis
    Teutoburge Forest is right around the corner

Normal Style Icons for "SPARTA ANTHOLOGY RESKIN"

Uploaded the wrong icon pack and nobody told me. Damn!!! Here are the icons you see above. P.S. if someone want to create a submod with these icons, feel free to do so!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by 1.Spear; May 18, 2016 at 12:54 PM.

Metalde's Avatar Libertus

Hail! Lord Buio Hail! Thank you for these magnificent soldiers!

Zaskar70's Avatar Civis

Great work man, I appreciate the effort you put into those textures as well as the beautiful modeling work =)
    Whatever blow's your hair back man...

Such great work!

Fantastic work!!!
    Well done!

Great mod!

Looks great!
    The guy who used to test DeI and FotE on Mac.

Wow these look great , will you be adding any missile or Cavalry Units? I know the Spartans aren't known for Cav but I was wondering if you were going to add any.

THIS IS SPARTA!!! Thank you for sharing your work. May I ask will this mess with Radious mods? I have them all..
    Last edited by Foreign Fruitcake; November 15, 2015 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Contextual

Hi 1Spear!!!beautiful the unit cards...you could make a submod for those who want style vanilla of cards...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast