Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Lord Buio "SPARTA ANTHOLOGY RESKIN" 1.0 for the Main Campaign and WOS Campaign

Default Re: Lord Buio "SPARTA ANTHOLOGY RESKIN" 1.0 for the Main Campaign and WOS Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by z3n View Post
    buio666 intended this to be DeI compatible but it is not fully due to the extremely OP stats (within DeI). I haven't fixed the population issue yet but I may look into that in the future, if there is enough demand for it.

DeI compatible version with properly adjusted stats:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zV...M-Q_jdmfwLduB8
    I added your adjusted mod and The Spartan Anthology units get absolutely decimated by the DEI units. They have like 30 less weapon damage and half the number of units (Spartan Hippeis 240 vs Spartan Basilikon 120). I would really like to play the Buio units as I loved the mod when he was still around but I also find RTW2 nearly impossible to play without DEI. Do you have a way to adjust or fix it? I really wish Buio would return and finish the mod or release it to someone else at this point but he has been inactive for years.

Default Re: Lord Buio "SPARTA ANTHOLOGY RESKIN" 1.0 for the Main Campaign and WOS Campaign

when will you update the mod ? I really love those persian empire units

Visarion's Avatar Alexandros
    Artifex

could you add a no caps version!?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234