Thread: [Submod] Better Blood Overlay for all Westeros Mods especially AoPK

Default [Submod] Better Blood Overlay for all Westeros Mods especially AoPK

Hello guys, love the mods. I was playing Age of Petty Kings 2.0 and wanted to add some blood to it that wasn't so blurry like the one it came with. So here you go, try it out and tell me what you think also to install just download then drag the complete overlaytextures to your Age Of Petty Kings/ data folder and delete your map.rwm to restart the game.. I'd love some feedback and screenshots, enjoy!

Link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/83v0e8

Icon1 Re: [Submod] Better Blood Overlay for all Westeros Mods especially AoPK

Like I needed more reasons to unleash my inner psycopath XD
    Going to try, definetely...

What are the exact install instructions? I unpack on the data foulder, leave the textures there? that sounds strange
    Last edited by pertodonunca; November 04, 2015 at 07:08 PM.

Default Re: [Submod] Better Blood Overlay for all Westeros Mods especially AoPK

Quote Originally Posted by pertodonunca View Post
    Like I needed more reasons to unleash my inner psycopath XD
    Going to try, definetely...

What are the exact install instructions? I unpack on the data foulder, leave the textures there? that sounds strange
    Yeah unpack the overlaytexture into the data folder then go to your world/map/base and delete map.rwm then launch game.

AdmiralThrawn's Avatar Vicarius

SWEET! Just played a battle and it looks really frickin' good! Mind if I patch this in to AOPK?

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralThrawn View Post
    SWEET! Just played a battle and it looks really frickin' good! Mind if I patch this in to AOPK?
    Yeah man no problem, go ahead.

AdmiralThrawn's Avatar Vicarius

Sweet, thanks!

Helltroy's Avatar Civis

Going to give this one a shot right now.. thanks man!

do I post this to the Game or Mod Data Folder..?
    Last edited by Helltroy; November 05, 2015 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Helltroy View Post
    Going to give this one a shot right now.. thanks man!

do I post this to the Game or Mod Data Folder..?
    Please upload it in your Mod's data folder and give me some screenshots if you can of some bloody battles haha..enjoy!