Thread: Prospering as Tylis

Default Prospering as Tylis

I have been trying to get a stable Tylis build for a while. Having no income to begin with,you have to find a way to ensure your warmachine grow and reach that critical point with which you can go toe to toe with Macedon cost effectively.

The way i was able to do this was establishing loot farms in Asia and Bithynia et Pontus
    The main ones being Pessinus and Nicomedia. With 150% from Sacking, we are looking at between 2-3.5k Default loot value for sacking. The 50% reduction to mercenary recruitment is also key for tinkering the autocalc to your advantage.

But it wouldn't be enough to just do this in singleplayer, so instead i figured playing one of the most successful Total war Multiplayer battle players, as well top 3 Overall player in the world Greek Iraklis would make an even more interesting situation.

10 episodes already exist and will be released once every day. Will also upload some Epic battles separately for those that cba.

P.S
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    I feel like the Rome II space is finally clear of the Rome II hate, so people who enjoy Rome II can share their experiences and accomplishments. Something which i hope will come back, because Rome II really is a great game.
    Youtube channel
    Twitch channel
    Looking forward to Warhammer Total War

Default Re: Prospering as Tylis

Finished a campaign with Tylis right now, tribal warriors are really resistanlt!
    Signature Removed - Read this.

-TWC moderation Staff

Surprised you're still playing vanilla. I bet you'd struggle on Divide Et Impera.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebashaw View Post
    Finished a campaign with Tylis right now, tribal warriors are really resistanlt!
    Tribal warriors is all i need yes sir, oh indeed. 95 armor omnomnom.

Quote Originally Posted by riskymonk View Post
    Surprised you're still playing vanilla. I bet you'd struggle on Divide Et Impera.
    Oh there is more then a struggle, i play Multiplayer campaign here. No AI control in battles.
    Last edited by DeliCiousTZM; October 09, 2015 at 04:37 PM.
    Youtube channel
    Twitch channel
    Looking forward to Warhammer Total War

Good series, keep up; GreekIraklis is very good mp player so im really curious how this turns up.
    War is Hell, and I'm the Devil!