Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Divide et Impera 1.1 Released!

Default Re: Divide et Impera 1.1 Released!

I wanted to note that I forgot to list credit to Junaidi83 de Bodemloze for the use of some of his earlier CAI work as a base for some things in 1.1. That was a mistaken oversight on my part and I have now listed proper credit.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

How do you deal with ally ai standing in your region and foraging, ruins your economy and food supply?

Litharion's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude88 View Post
    How do you deal with ally ai standing in your region and foraging, ruins your economy and food supply?
    The most important thing is to only allow military access to factions you have a rather good relationship with. Not the alliance is important but the relation itself.

Can not wait to play this! DeI is the only reason I still play Rome 2 and have this many hours pumped into the game.

Thanks to the team for all the hard work and keep it up!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Litharion View Post
    The most important thing is to only allow military access to factions you have a rather good relationship with. Not the alliance is important but the relation itself.
    well they are my client states they just sit there turn after turn kinda annoying.

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

True. Both parts are needed for it to work and both are placed in the data folder. remember to unsubscribe from steam and delete the steam parts of the mod from the data folder

FlashHeart07 Thank you for your patience I will try if it works much better if theI will wait steam.En release any case thank you to you to your prompt response.

Great MOd, playing for the first time........is there a way to change unitsize backt to vanilla? maybe describe, what table need to be edit

edit:

ok, thx(what i already knew). but is it not editable via pfm manager?

answer my question myself = main_unit_table
    Last edited by Teil; October 27, 2015 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teil View Post
    Great MOd, playing for the first time........is there a way to change unitsize backt to vanilla? maybe describe, what table need to be edit
    It's probably a lot easier to just reduce the unit sizes in the Rome 2 graphics settings. It won't be exactly the same as vanilla of course, but closer numbers.

You can lower unit sizes in your graphics options before starting a campaign.

Dresden, thanks again for this great Mod!!!

Dresden or a team member...I believe my game updated automatically (steam) because I see the Macedonian Wars as an option. The problem is that everytime I try to start a campaign it gets stuck on the initial loading screen. I first disabled all submods, then unsubscribed to them all and went to delete them, but they had already done so. I have all 6 parts still subscribed. Do i need to delete them and have them reload? Do I need to delete local content and re-verify the cache? Any ideas? Im sure I am missing something very easy. I started a Grand Campaign with no issues. Thank you.

EDIT: All the Campaigns except Macedonian Wars start just fine, even the DLCs. I do own WOS and have played it just fine before. Thanks.

EDIT2: Uninstalled WOS DLC and reinstalled. Same same. Thanks.
    Last edited by JCB206; October 26, 2015 at 04:49 PM.

Paladin247's Avatar Biarchus

I've been playing The Caesar's Legions mod since I started playing Dei; it's very immersive. Now in my second campaign with 1.05e, stand alone version. His mod states that any startpos mod will break it when loaded above it or first and Caesar's Legions will break those mods when loaded above them or first. Will 1.1 break the Caesar's Legions mod? Caesar hasn't been seen on his own threads for two months now so if 1.1 breaks it, a mod update by him seems unlikely at least at this point.
    "With a population of around a million, Rome (in Claudius' time) was a vast city even by modern standards. It is worth pointing out that during the early Renaissance the population of Rome was no more than fifteen thousand-- living amid the ruins of a civilization that dwarfed their own. It was not until the nineteenth century that the population of Rome returned to the levels it had enjoyed under the Caesars. That is eloquent proof of the fact that human history is not a tale of steady progress towards greater knowledge and achievement." Simon Scarrow

I doubt his mod is compatible with 1.1 right now, it would have to be updated.

Here's that submod that some of you requested earlier in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by JCB206 View Post
    Dresden, thanks again for this great Mod!!!

Dresden or a team member...I believe my game updated automatically (steam) because I see the Macedonian Wars as an option. The problem is that everytime I try to start a campaign it gets stuck on the initial loading screen. I first disabled all submods, then unsubscribed to them all and went to delete them, but they had already done so. I have all 6 parts still subscribed. Do i need to delete them and have them reload? Do I need to delete local content and re-verify the cache? Any ideas? Im sure I am missing something very easy. I started a Grand Campaign with no issues. Thank you.

EDIT: All the Campaigns except Macedonian Wars start just fine, even the DLCs. I do own WOS and have played it just fine before. Thanks.

EDIT2: Uninstalled WOS DLC and reinstalled. Same same. Thanks.
    I deleted all mods by unsubscribing. WOS wont start in Vanilla either. Any ideas?

Great work DEI Team!

Flashheart 07
    It works thank you to you is a big thank you al team of DEI. Because you are doing a great job, that makes us happy, but mis fortune of my couple. Thank you to you good games.

Senator

When are the various reforms supposed to kick in? Playing as Carthage and I haven't gotten any upgrades yet.
    If I had to choose between betraying my friends and betraying my country, I hope I would have the guts to betray my country.

Just want to say congrats on the release! I will for sure be back to R2 to play this mod very soon!

Paladin247's Avatar Biarchus

I doubt his mod is compatible with 1.1 right now, it would have to be updated.
    Well, that really sucks.
    "With a population of around a million, Rome (in Claudius' time) was a vast city even by modern standards. It is worth pointing out that during the early Renaissance the population of Rome was no more than fifteen thousand-- living amid the ruins of a civilization that dwarfed their own. It was not until the nineteenth century that the population of Rome returned to the levels it had enjoyed under the Caesars. That is eloquent proof of the fact that human history is not a tale of steady progress towards greater knowledge and achievement." Simon Scarrow

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast