Page 10 of 78 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819203560 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Bug Reports (Closed)

Default Re: [Tech] Bug Reports 1.1 Version

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    Yes, those horses carry supplies.
    I think it would look nicer if those horses have modelled baggage bags on them!.
    --------> http://play0ad.com <--------
    OS: Win 7 64bit Ultimate // MOB: GA-990FXA-UD5 // CPU: AMD FX-8350 BE Eight-Core 4,70Ghz OC // WC: CM Nepton_280L // Memory: 16GB 1866Mhz // GPU: Nvidea GTX 780 ti 3GB // SC: SB X-Fi Titanium HD // SS: Creative T20 Series II // Monitors: Asus 27" 1ms , Asus 24'' 4ms //
    HDD: 1TB // SSD: 128GB // SSD: 240GB // External: 3TB

Quote Originally Posted by Hoplitus View Post
    Hi,
    what version of the mod are you using TWC standalone or Steam workshop?
    In any case do you have all parts installed correctly (two for TWC, six on Steam)?
    Are you using any other submods?
    Thanks for the quick reply its 1.1 off steam workshop, I have tried it with and without the steam submods and I have all six parts

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Nulgath 911 View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply its 1.1 off steam workshop, I have tried it with and without the steam submods and I have all six parts
    Have you tried to remove the submods from the data folder instead of just deactivating them? Submods though not activated can still conflict.
    Other than that, I would suggest trying to unsubscribe the mod on steam and use the standalone version instead.

Zonac's Avatar Miles

there is a little animation bug concering the crossbow unit (aor in sicily 10). when preparing to fire the crossbow vanishes and for a short period of time we see a composite bow instead. however when getting to the aiming animation the unit uses a crossbow again xD.
    I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.
    Alexander the Great

Np,

can't suggest anything else than Flash already did...other than: make sure all six packs are properly activated through steam mod manager.

But the best suggestion properly is to use the TWC standalone version. It's more stable and less prone to bugs!

EDIT:
    @Zonac: I noticed that one too. But this is present since the introduction of the crossbow unit (so way before 1.1). I always assumed there is no other possible way of having it done since there is actually no crossbow in Rome 2 and I assume it to come from Attila somehow.
    Nevertheless a clarification of this issue would be very nice!

So thx for bringing it up, at least I almost forgot about that one!
    Last edited by Hoplitus; October 30, 2015 at 02:32 PM.

Version of the mod:
    TWC

Circumstances:
    Developed the Tactics \ Tactical drills technology, which would enable the Wargames and Training Field building, but the building is not available to build.
    In fact it cannot be seen on an empty building slot. Nor in a small city (see screenshot) nor in a big city like Athen.
    Also it was not shown at all. Not even before the technology got researched.

Screenshot:
    Developed technologie:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Not on the selectable building list:

Last edited by Dresden; October 30, 2015 at 03:59 PM.

The wargames buildings can only be built in your capital if I remember correctly.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

I use steam version of 1.1 , started a new game . Have some submods and graphical mods but my problem is that whenever i discover a new faction , most of the time they declare war on me. next turn when i go and want peace on diplomacy they instantly accept it. I was playing on very hard and thought maybe might be the cause but when i started new campaign with hard diffucilty this is still the same.

Example : Playing as hard diffucilty Pergamon , at turn 4 when i discover Rodos they immideatly declare war next turn. Birtnyia already at war with me from turn 3. But if i ask for peace both of them aggre instantly they even give money if i ask for it.
    History lover since -96.

Steam version launcher crashes instantly after start. I tryed to run launcher first, then sign up for 6 DEI parts, crashed anyway. Never had this problem before.

Stand alone, IA, Ptolemaioi

1. The native hoplites (recruited ones, not garrison) seem to be Syrian, rather than Egyptian.
    2. I noticed that Axum were using a unit called 'Javelinmen' in English.
    3. Egyptian Archer Mercenaries do not have a stamina button.
    4. Egyptian Marine/Egyptian Marine Archers don't have descriptions.
    The guy who used to test DeI and FotE on Mac.

Maximus183's Avatar Senator

Odrysia uses Dacian general variants. The starting ones are correct (thracian ones), but all the ones that get generated during the campaign are drawn from the Dacian pool. I look at the campaign_character_arts table or w/e one it is and it's set up a little wonky, which is causing the problem. If whoever set it up looks at it I think they'll understand what the problem is.

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate Strawberry View Post
    Stand alone, IA, Ptolemaioi

1. The native hoplites (recruited ones, not garrison) seem to be Syrian, rather than Egyptian.
    2. I noticed that Axum were using a unit called 'Javelinmen' in English.
    3. Egyptian Archer Mercenaries do not have a stamina button.
    4. Egyptian Marine/Egyptian Marine Archers don't have descriptions.
    The last one is intentional.

Marine units (both types) have the descriptions cut so we can have a longer description describing the type of vessel.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Pee_Alot View Post
    I think it would look nicer if those horses have modelled baggage bags on them!.
    It sure would, i tried to find something like that but no luck yet...

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Diego View Post
    It sure would, i tried to find something like that but no luck yet...
    There are some wagon models in Empire Total War warpath expansion, could they be poached?

Irishmafia2020's Avatar Senator

Two quick bugs - while playing as Egypt I repeatedly received messages that indicated a reform due to contact with the Sarmatians (A nomad reform I think). Also, while playing as Pontus I was unable to build a baggage train after building the supply depot - I think that it wasn't added to that faction as a unit.... I am playing the Steam version of DEI.
    Last edited by Irishmafia2020; October 30, 2015 at 11:36 PM.

One of the generals I was using as a governor just gained "Unsure of the Underworld" while garrisoned in a settlement with a level 3 religious building. It was the "Temple of Ammon-Zeus" to be exact. It WAS a minor settlement temple though. Could the fact that DeI makes those different be causing whatever distributes these traits to fail to recognize it?

Quote Originally Posted by Irishmafia2020 View Post
    Two quick bugs - while playing as Egypt I repeatedly received messages that indicated a reform due to contact with the Sarmatians (A nomad reform I think). Also, while playing as Pontus I was unable to build a baggage train after building the supply depot - I think that it wasn't added to that faction as a unit.... I am playing the Steam version of DEI.
    I'm getting this bug too. Also playing as Egypt in the normal grand campaign. Its certainly not game breaking but I thought I'd mention it anyway!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Version:
    Standalone + music mod

1st
    Campaign:
    Caesar in Gaul
    Bug:
    -wrong unit cards

2nd
    Campaign:
    GC
    Bugs:
    -Navissos garrison has only 2 units
    -beseiged for 3 turns the capital of Dacia, the army was in forage mode, but in the foreign region I had a Grain Pits. Does it should supply the army?

Attached screenshotsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-10-30_00002.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	617.0 KB 
ID:	331750Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-10-30_00001.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	626.3 KB 
ID:	331751Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-10-31_00002.jpg 
Size:	676.4 KB 
ID:	331752Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-10-31_00001.jpg 
Size:	649.9 KB 
ID:	331753Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-10-30_00004.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	553.5 KB 
ID:	331754

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Moscavich View Post
    The last one is intentional.

Marine units (both types) have the descriptions cut so we can have a longer description describing the type of vessel.
    Ah, I thought that one was maybe intentional, thanks for the update.
    The guy who used to test DeI and FotE on Mac.

Dimitris's Avatar Libertus

I found a problem with the 2nd tier Macedonian barracks that it does not show any information.