Page 25 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728293031323334355075 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Bug Reports (Closed)

Senator

Default Re: [Tech] Bug Reports 1.1 Version

Quote Originally Posted by Moonflower View Post
    interesting, thank you. I'm surprised then that DeI would allow any city to be above lvl 2 in any of their startpos
    I've had it happen to Cities that start at level 1, receiving the artillery seems random.

Playing as Pergamon, I received the "Spinster Aunt" Ancillary - there is no text explaining what it provides.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Horus View Post
    Playing as Pergamon, I received the "Spinster Aunt" Ancillary - there is no text explaining what it provides.
    That is because it doesn't provide anything. It never has.

Now whether that is a bug or not, I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonflower View Post
    interesting, thank you. I'm surprised then that DeI would allow any city to be above lvl 2 in any of their startpos
    Sometimes it is a balance choice.

For artillwry to appear, the city needs to be expanded to the third level on the campaign map.

Just make sure the city is level 3, and you have three additional level 3 buildings.

thomas_r's Avatar Decanus

I've had a bug but I dont think its the fault of DEI.

I was playing a campaign with a friend and we've just finished it (we had all requirement), though we wanted to play it a little more because it has some big factions we wanted to destroy. So instead of cliking "finish campaign" we click on "continue" but when we click on the "continue button" we had crash, we tried 3 times but all have failed.

So its really the end of the campaign for us

EDIT : No clue but we could recruit 2 galatians levies (Grand campaign), here is the link of 2 screenshots : http://imgur.com/a/A8A6t
    Last edited by thomas_r; November 22, 2015 at 04:57 AM.

I have an army that was in patrol stance. I removed two units from it ( it had total of 3 units ) before changing the patrol region stance to something else and now the unit is stuck in the current stance. I can move it, but cannot recruit any units.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas_r View Post
    EDIT : No clue but we could recruit 2 galatians levies (Grand campaign), here is the link of 2 screenshots : http://imgur.com/a/A8A6t
    This happens because there are two AOR regions in Galatia et Cappadocia, and they both enable recruitment of those levy units, so you see them twice.

thomas_r's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Augustusng View Post
    This happens because there are two AOR regions in Galatia et Cappadocia, and they both enable recruitment of those levy units, so you see them twice.
    Oh ok thats why ! Thanks

Possibly a bug, maybe an issue with the supply system. Turn 100 Carthage has literally starved to death. They have no garrisons and after a turn end i watched all their fleets and armies disappear. I know the ai used to starve to death in previous versions of the early game but iv not seen it recently or this extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by Denco View Post
    I have an army that was in patrol stance. I removed two units from it ( it had total of 3 units ) before changing the patrol region stance to something else and now the unit is stuck in the current stance. I can move it, but cannot recruit any units.

Now I can't move my army any more so its stuck near Athens in patrol mode with only 1 unit

Any ideas on how to fix this?

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Have you tried to move units back to the army in order to achieve the minimum of 3 units to enter or leave the patrol stance

Quote Originally Posted by FlashHeart07 View Post
    Have you tried to move units back to the army in order to achieve the minimum of 3 units to enter or leave the patrol stance
    Actually that's not a bad idea.

EDIT: It worked

Have some rep
    Last edited by Denco; November 24, 2015 at 03:37 PM.

More crashes on AI turns: factions turns which cause it: Iceni's turn and Bactria's turn. Iceni is a repeat offender (they have crashed me twice now) it's always right at the start of their turn, not at the end.
    The Fuz in Werfer is HERE!!!

Catiaroi for me.

When I click on settlements or patrol units, or reload a save, the gold income for that turn changes, sometimes just maybe by 20 sometimes by a few hundred, it's really weird but it consistently happens and I can do it at the start of a turn. Generally the income goes up post clicking.

This happens because the game refreshes the displayed income when you click on that army or settlement, or reload the game, or end the turn. In the same way, when one of your armies moves into enemy territory, the displayed supply state of the army will only change when you de-select the army and click on them again. It's only the display though - the actual effects aren't affected. It's not a great system I guess, but I'm not sure we can change it.

You get Royal spartans and heroes of sparta at the same tier with only 8 gold difference in cost per turn. and since the heroes are allot stronger i don't see the point of the royals atm. perhaps put a 1 or 2 per army limit on the heroes?

Quote Originally Posted by Augustusng View Post
    This happens because the game refreshes the displayed income when you click on that army or settlement, or reload the game, or end the turn. In the same way, when one of your armies moves into enemy territory, the displayed supply state of the army will only change when you de-select the army and click on them again. It's only the display though - the actual effects aren't affected. It's not a great system I guess, but I'm not sure we can change it.
    Thanks for answering all my bugs/questions! I'm sorry most of them turn out not to be bugs, haha. I'm just trying to be as thorough as possible in helping with the mod any way I can, and in this case it's just me trying to check every little detail to see if there's something you guys might want to fix.

Probably not a bug, but I'm playing as Pergamon and my spear units seem ridiculously strong (I see the high defense and armor but they're unreal.) I can send one to hold off 3 medium cost enemy units and they never route. In my easily 30+ battles so far in the Pergamon campaign not a single Hoplitai unit or anything similar has routed. Meanwhile any sword unit I get routes the moment they get tired or get down to around 50 soldiers left. My spears rarely go lower than 80 soldiers in a battle, and fight super hard even when exhausted. Hell, I've been scaling walls in sieges with my 6 spear units and conquering settlements vs the garrison armies and a defending force of maybe 6-7 units and I lose at most like 150 soldiers and 50 of those are to towers and another 50 to the initial scaling. So battle reports are like: Kills: 1400, Losses: 150.

Also: I've been seeing the AI make client states out of enemy AI they conquer. This is fun and all for the game dynamic, but sometimes 3 turns after their new client state betrays them with the stack they get from being "liberated" and then they're in a never-ending cycle of war into client state into war etc. This is probably also related to their unhappiness with each other not being reset so the client state maybe immediately wants to fight a war again even though they were just conquered.
    Last edited by Fuznwerfer; November 25, 2015 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuznwerfer View Post
    Thanks for answering all my bugs/questions! I'm sorry most of them turn out not to be bugs, haha. I'm just trying to be as thorough as possible in helping with the mod any way I can, and in this case it's just me trying to check every little detail to see if there's something you guys might want to fix.
    No problem, keep posting stuff! We appreciate the help, even if some reports aren't bugs.

Playing Pergamon still. The research tree still says there is the unlocking of Wargames and Training Field under Tactics. However, I don't see this building option anywhere so I assume either the building chain is not available somehow or the descriptions for Tactics research are outdated? Maybe I'm doing something wrong too