Page 1 of 78 12345678910112651 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Bug Reports (Closed)

Default Old Bug Reports (Closed)

If you experience any bugs using the 1.1 version, please report them here.

If possible, include the following:
    1. Version of the mod you are using (Steam or TWC).
    2. The circumstances of the bug (when it happened, what were you or the AI doing at the time).
    3. Screenshots or save game files also help.

If you are experiencing crashes then the following should help:
    1. Clean out your data folder found in the Rome 2 install folder for Steam. Various mods can be active even without activating them in mod manager.
    2. Most other mods are not compatible with DeI so deactivate/remove them. Some submods may still cause issues.
    3. Reverify the game in steam to check local file integrity.
    4. Make sure you have patch 17 not 16 beta for the game itself.

Known Bugs/Issues
    - Some region effect bundle icons will disappear when there are too many region effects. This is a UI limitation in the base game.
    - Sometimes a building's effects and descriptions will appear as a large blank box.
    - If you enter Patrol Region stance directly outside a city, you can enter the city in the stance.
    - Client state levies have been removed because they bypass our reforms system.
    - Color missing on the campaign map in the Bactria region.
    - Fleets reduce public order when in ports but that is not displayed on the calculated UI number.
    - Either using a camera/script mod or other rare occurrences could bug your scripts. To fix them, download this pack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/fd...forms_fix.pack . To use the fix, put the pack in your data folder and activate it. Load it before the main mod pack and load your save. Save the game, quit and deactivate the fix pack. Start your campaign without the fix pack, it should be fixed.

Reported Bugs
    Last edited by Dresden; January 05, 2017 at 11:04 PM.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Default Re: [Tech] Bug Reports 1.1 Version

I seem to be getting crashes in the Imperator Augustus Campaign whenever I or an AI attach a veteran to an army.

Quote Originally Posted by minizer View Post
    I seem to be getting crashes in the Imperator Augustus Campaign whenever I or an AI attach a veteran to an army.
    I can't seem to replicate this. Are you using Steam or TWC standalone? Also any other mods?

Using the Standalone version of 1.1, the coloring for the Baktra section of Bactria doesn't work. The other 3 settlements in Bactria seem fine, but Baktra itself is a blank on every color map, like pre-1.1.

Yep, it says that in the bug reports thread about 2 posts up . Its a bug that is still there, we will have to redo the startpos to fix that - something for 1.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    I can't seem to replicate this. Are you using Steam or TWC standalone? Also any other mods?
    Thank you for the quick reply. I was using the TWC standalone but it just seems to be a corrupted download on my part. The mod works perfectly now. Thank you DEI team for all your hard work!

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Yep, it says that in the bug reports thread about 2 posts up . Its a bug that is still there, we will have to redo the startpos to fix that - something for 1.2.
    Sorry I should have read that

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Planet View Post
    Sorry I should have read that
    No worries, all reports are appreciated

I began a new campaign with Macedon in the "Macedonian wars" and my computer froze right before I was going to fight a battle, I reset my computer and I continued my campaign and it happened again when I was going to fight another battle.
    This never happened to me before, today I played several other battles before 1.1 and everything was perfect. So I dont know if its a bug or something. I also have the submod for more factions for the Macedonian wars.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chriswhr View Post
    I began a new campaign with Macedon in the "Macedonian wars" and my computer froze right before I was going to fight a battle, I reset my computer and I continued my campaign and it happened again when I was going to fight another battle.
    This never happened to me before, today I played several other battles before 1.1 and everything was perfect. So I dont know if its a bug or something. I also have the submod for more factions for the Macedonian wars.
    Thanks
    I wonder if that is a bug with the submod, because we have tested the campaign very thoroughly. I will have to investigate, what faction are you playing as?

And thanks for the report.

Paladin94610's Avatar Senator

In Macedonian Wars campaign I found Samnite Hastati missing weapons
    Formerly Iberia Auxilia

Thanks for a Great mod,I started a new campaign as Rome and am using the standalone version.
    I have been able to recruit Triarii and Principes from the start without building a Manipular Barracks
    I know I could not do this before.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

You are supposed to recruit them from start, that is one of the big changes in 1.1, more historical unit recruitment
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Zonac's Avatar Miles

Somehow some of the new units and some of the old ones do not have an DeI UI Icon and use vanilla pottery look like one... (I did a clean reinstall so I guess it is not on my end...; but if it is I hope that I can get instructions to solve this. as example old units like triarii or new ones like illyrian marines have the worng UI)
    I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.
    Alexander the Great

I am facing a 'not responding' message when running the mod manager to play rome 2, with the program 'not responding' 1 minute after launch and at the startup screen. Any help?

Would it help if I posted my feedback from the beta here so others can see them and save reposting them?
    The guy who used to test DeI and FotE on Mac.

Quote Originally Posted by joaltmon View Post
    I am facing a 'not responding' message when running the mod manager to play rome 2, with the program 'not responding' 1 minute after launch and at the startup screen. Any help?

I suppose you are using Mitch's Mod Manager? This Mod Manager is no longer supported by Mitch, hence not up to date and this is most likely the cause of your crash. Try starting the game without using this mod manager.

Till shade is gone,
    till water is gone,
    into the Shadow with the teeth bared,
    screaming defiance with the last breath,
    to spit into Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day

Zonac's Avatar Miles

So now I am confused... I deleted all older mods. I installed 1.1 (both packs standalone). I start the game normal with the steam mod manager with enable out of date mods. The game starts, I see the DeI logos and stuff. However somehow everything seems to be vanilla?!
    I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.
    Alexander the Great

Zonac's Avatar Miles

False alarm to both of my "bugs" !!! Somehow the modmanager uniticked evrytime the part 1 of the mod... I liked mitch's modmanger ... Sorry guys! Great mod!
    Alexander the Great

thomas_r's Avatar Decanus

As the odryssian kingdom :
    Screens : http://imgur.com/a/06Hay

1 & 2) I conquered a land who was held by a barbarian (cant remember the exact one). Here nothing anormal but when I tried to convert the building, I had the possibility to build an old building . And of course this old building dont provide any units.

3) I am able to recruit a dacian noble archer as a general

4) No effect for the "blacksmith town"

5) This building have no name. (its a level 3 building for minor cities), plus one of the effect is wrong, as odryssia I should have +2 balkan culture not hellenic.

Page 1 of 78 12345678910112651 ... LastLast