Thread: Offline outside game army builder?

Default Offline outside game army builder?

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone knows if there is a offline armbuilder where you dont have to be in the game? I was thinking like a deckbuilder thing that exist for magic or hearthstone. Where you actually can see unitcards and their special abilities. I know CA has one where you can see some special abilities but it doesnt state how much armor piercing or if the atack is magical or not etc. Its not very specified and you can only compare 3 units at a time.

Would be awesome to toy with armybuilding outside the game. Soo does any1 know of anything like this??

♔atthias♔'s Avatar dutch speaking
    Citizen

Default Re: Offline outside game army builder?

no sorry
    Rise of Mordor 3D Modelers Wanted
    Total War - Rise of Mordor
    Are you a 3D Environment and Character artist, or a Character Animator?

If yes, then the Rise of Mordor team linked above is looking for you!
    Massive Overhaul Submod Units!
    D you want some units back in MOS 1.7? Install this mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...n-1-1-RELEASED
    It adds back units who were deleted from the campaign in MOS 1.7, namely the Winged Swordsmen, the Citadel Guard Archers and the Gondor Dismounted Bodyguard.

Under the proud patronage of
    Frunk of the house of Siblesz

SenseiJT92's Avatar Decanus

Previously taylorj2, Allu X, Grandmaster Ryu, Dauntless Commandant & Sensei Kiisu

Creator of the "Perfectly Polished" sub-mod for Stainless Steel (M2:TW), contributing to LOTR:TW (R:TW) and many other modifications over time, now long-forgotten

Original join date, Feb 2007.

Try this,

I make a tool that You can build your army, save your army, share your army, discuss tactics with your friends.

https://www.honga.net/totalwar/warha...aine&act=build

If you want to try other faction's army, You can find the button Build my army in every faction page.