Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: VDM 2.2 (VadAntS Desease Mod)

Default Re: VDM 2.1 (VadAntS Desease Mod)

Hi. How i can disable "inflation"?

VadAntS's Avatar Miles
    Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by n1ck View Post
    Hi. How i can disable "inflation"?
    Hi,
    only by turning off EventScript.

VadAntS's Avatar Miles
    Artifex

VDM updated
    - The title of Defender of the faith can be at the same time only one country of a particular religion.
    - The basic probability of conspiracy is 15% and may be increased by events.
    - little changes.

Civis

Has anyone tried to use this with DME 8.01???? I want to give it a try, but do not want it to mess up the game. If I were to try it, what would be the proper way to install it, and would I have to start a new campaign? Thanks

VadAntS's Avatar Miles
    Artifex

VDM updated
    Tasks.

Countries receive random tasks (building, seizing regions, increasing stability, etc.), as well as the main countries receive their unique tasks.
    To open the task list, open the target panel and click the "?" Button.
    Сonspiracy and events.
    Significantly reduced the chance of a conspiracy among ministers, and accordingly the possibility of attempts. Ministers will simply have a bad attitude towards the ruler.
    Now, depending on the attitude of most ministers, events will appear. Previously, these events were completely random.
    For players who do not use the script of conspiracies, everything will remain the same. Also events are divided by periodicity, depending on the number of regions
    and whether the country is at war. I think this will ensure the distribution of events and there will not be a lot of events in one turn. Added new events.
    Diplomacy.
    Trial change in the table of diplomatic relations.
    Other.
    The general script is disabled by default due to players' signals due to possible flights. Include it at will.
    Added more. description in the message on religion and culture.
    Minor corrections.

VadAntS's Avatar Miles
    Artifex

Default Re: VDM 2.2 (VadAntS Desease Mod)

VDM updated
    - AI actively builds buildings (SomeBrainsToAI script)
    You can continue campaign.

Vanders's Avatar Civis

Are there any visual indicators in the finance menu, for example, to see how much inflation you have? Or other such effects like manpower or points?

Also, does this mod restore the disease and natural disasters that were included but never implemented in the vanilla game?
    Last edited by Vanders; February 02, 2018 at 11:21 PM.

Hi. Great mod looks amazing. i got everything looking good and working but while i in the first turn (AI) of the campaign it always crashes on a specific faction regardless of the faction i'm playing with. this occurs when i have the vdm included. i downloaded vdm and added it to my imperial destroyer. but it crashes after i end my first the first turn every time. imperial destroyer works perfectly on it's own only when i include vdm.

Note: i realized now that i downloaded the vanilla version and used it for imperial Destroyer the reason being it was the only link available. when i go to VDM from ID the link there is for vanilla the original link is broken or unavailable.

Libertus

The mod is great, i really enjoy its gameplay. and i also enjoy rotr mod, So i tried to make vdm and rotr work together, by making some pack-changes. Can I put upload the submod and share with others?

Geronimo2006's Avatar TAR Local Moderator

Which folders do these files go into? You say in the OP thats its the ETW folder. Do you mean the data folder?
    Colonialism 1600AD - 2016 Modding Awards for "Compilations and Overhauls".

Core i7 2600 @ 3.4ghz - NVIDIA GTX950 2GB

Colonialism 1600 AD blog

Foederatus

Default Re: VDM 2.0 (VadAntS Desease Mod)

I really enjoyed this mod in combination with Imperial Destroyer.
    However, the random and unfixable crashes have blown away my enthusiasm.

Does this mod work with Wind from the East mod?
    Could you please look into it and make it compatible?

Can anyone give me a definitive list of how to load this mod? At the moment nothing I try works. Just an Idiot's Guide please.

Got this Mod working with vanilla ETW but can't figure out how to sort it for ID! Anyway a couple of questions. 1) It would seem you don't use WALI with vanilla. Is there a reason for that? 2) Is the mod compatible with Swiss Halberdiers AUM mod? Any replies appreciated.

Libertus

Quick question what does the 'OccupScript' cover? Just optimizing my game through customizing the scripts and I don't know what it represents.
    'Where the Metal Meets the Meat'. LtCol Moore (We Were Soldiers)
    'To function as a true soldier is surpose to function then he must accept the fact that he is already dead'. Lt Spiers (Band of Brothers)

Quick question: playing as the Ottomans; why is Sultan Mustafa Orthodox? And the Mughal Emperor and Mysore's rulers are Hindu? This a glitch?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345