Thread: Non English Voice?

Default Non English Voice?

Hello. I just downloaded this mod, and I didn't really have much time to play to day, so I just had 2 custom battles (1 with Byzantium and 1 with Spain). With both nations, I noticed that the standard unit-voices ("stand and fight", "infantry", "guard this area") were replaced with some weird phrases from what could be either Italian or Spanish. Same goes for the general's speech. I am not sure if this is intentional, a bug or I am missing something. But I do know that I LOVED this mod back in the day and I would love to play it again, but with the standart voice act if possible. Thanks!

Default Re: Non English Voice?

I just tested this with HRE, and my troops were definitely speaking German. I thus understand that this was done for immersive purposes. But Byzantines talking in Spanish isn't EXACTLY immersive.
    I would appreciate if someone could tell me how to change this myself.

Tiro

Default Re: Non English Voice?

Are you sure they weren't speaking Greek (or even Latin)?

Spanish and Italian are deducted from Latin.
    Proud winner of the first XCmas contest of the Extended Cultures mod (XC)
    “War does not determine who is right - only who is left.” – Bertrand Russell
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” – Edmund Burke
    “Where they burn books, they will ultimately burn people also.” – Heinrich Heine
    "You know you're a history fan when you still get upset thinking about the Library of Alexandria." – unknown