Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Chaos Warriors Race IS pre-order DLC

Default Re: Chaos Warriors Race IS pre-order DLC

Quote Originally Posted by The Despondent Mind View Post
    Angry joe pisses me off sometimes, since not so long a go he was in a interview with CA and he just behaved like a kid that never experienced game industry(There's gonna be magic and battles and RAWAWARRGA) I mean jeesh just take it with a little grain of salt since you know this is CA and not to mention I expected an Angry Rant from him sooner or later(even before this specific DLC fiasco).
    In order to get in with CA you gotta be a bit of a lickspittle to them. You can see this every time they release early previews to "their" Youtubers. If these people were to tell it how it is they wouldn't get early access anymore and thus no views on their vids.

"Oh yeah, let's cut the main faction out of the game and resell it as DLC but at the same time advertise it as a free bonus, even half a year (!) before release !!! See how generous we are?

See ya after you preorder,
    the leader of CA"

Wolfsblut's Avatar Semisalis

But fear not, the game will be bugfree and able to obtained for a fair price in steam summer-sale 2019.
    Together with its 14 DLCs.

Fallout 4 and Anno 2205 have just shown how a DLC-policy can be fair with a season-pass offer.
    The companies who are still reducing DLCs to shabby microtransactions are the filth of the genre.

,,I,,
    Last edited by Radzeer; October 24, 2015 at 08:27 AM. Reason: insults out
    May the earth be light upon you, lest the dogs can dig you out more easy.

I can't wait to play TW: Warhammer complete edition in 2020 !!! Good job

What's even more funny is that we have more information on the Chaos thanks to this DLC than we do the main 4 factions in the game. (unit roster, gameplay elements etc)

Quote Originally Posted by LionElJonson View Post
    What's even more funny is that we have more information on the Chaos thanks to this DLC than we do the main 4 factions in the game. (unit roster, gameplay elements etc)
    That's what I keep saying, and everybody is just ignoring that part! I told them on twitter to better star showing more about core game than DLC.

lets all just buy the pre order
    play it for an hour when game releases
    and then just refund the dlc and the game
    to really with sega

Imperator Artorius's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by ponasozis View Post
    lets all just buy the pre order
    play it for an hour when game releases
    and then just refund the dlc and the game
    to really with sega
    Good plan. Imo this sort of thing only happens because we allow it to happen.

For me one of the worse aspects of what CA/Sega are doing, is the fact that the new game is about 50% more expensive than their last release(seen it for £45, Steam is £50, instead of the usual £30), for this huge price hike Chaos should be in without the pre-order manipulation. If I don't pre-order I suspect Chaos will be £6.99 or more.

What's really pissing me is I want the High King edition for the map(to frame it) and the metal case, but at the same time I really don't want to pre-order as I have found with at least 3 of CA's releases is that after all the waiting for a new games release, they end up a big let down after the first campaign when all the bugs surface and then you have to wait for a month or so before you can play, killed the fun for me several times in the past.

Damn guys you just need to look at the likes to dislike ratio.
    353 to 3,756

In such a short time it makes any pre-order trailer look minuscule in terms of hatred.

CA and Sega really poked too hard at the Lion on this one, Emperor help them when they start to feel the full wrath of Warhammer fans if they keep going along with this

Miles

Damn guys you just need to look at the likes to dislike ratio.353 to 3,756
    Let hope this will surely change the mind of the people/person who ordered this content to be a pre order dlc possibly jut cut from the game.
    Last edited by RandomPerson2000; October 24, 2015 at 03:34 PM.

Aquila_Mars's Avatar Semisalis

I've been actively keeping an eye on that like - dislike ratio since yesterday.

What I see pleases me.

I mean we Warhammer fans deal with GW on a daily basis. The devil of all devils.

Who the hell is CA in comparison
    LET US SHOOT THE BOOT, MAKE THE TOPHAT GO MOOT

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

Quote Originally Posted by Aquila_Mars View Post
    I've been actively keeping an eye on that like - dislike ratio since yesterday.

What I see pleases me.

I mean we Warhammer fans deal with GW on a daily basis. The devil of all devils.

Who the hell is CA in comparison
    http://store.steampowered.com/search/?filter=topsellers
    Below MGS5.
    Under the Patronage of the Honorable Bolkonskij

Indulge yourself into discovering the race of the Turks that stormed the Oriental world and regained their honor from the despair of decay.
    The Expiation of Degeneracy-A Great Seljuks AAR at http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=276748
    "By purple death I'm seized and fate supreme."- Julian the Apostate

Aquila_Mars's Avatar Semisalis

Mhm. That Fallout 4 though, now that is something I'm looking forward to.
    Last edited by Aquila_Mars; October 24, 2015 at 04:05 PM.
    LET US SHOOT THE BOOT, MAKE THE TOPHAT GO MOOT

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator of Rome View Post
    Is that a compliment or a jab at their sells?

HigoChumbo's Avatar Definitely not Jom.
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NostalgiaFan View Post
    Damn guys you just need to look at the likes to dislike ratio.
    353 to 3,756
    That's just the Gamespot video. The one from the official Total War channel looks like this as of now:

That's 8 downvotes for each upvote. It kind of has improved a bit my opinion of the judgment of the general public.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator of Rome View Post
    Well, this kind of sends that opinion back where it belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by HigoChumbo View Post
    That's just the Gamespot video. The one from the official Total War channel looks like this as of now:

The rage of Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by HigoChumbo View Post
    Well, this kind of sends that opinion back where it belongs.
    Like I said before when ATW was #1 on Steam in terms of pre-orders is that supposed to mean it is selling good in all honesty?
    When ATW finally came out it's sells were honestly bad after a couple of months it only managed to get 300,000 or so according to Steam users.

This game is only #11 and it is behind a game that already came out 2 months ago while most of the other heavy hitters are mostly bought out on pre-orders. I don't see how this means Warhammer TW is being successful because for all we know, the actual sells on release could be lower then expected.

Quote Originally Posted by NostalgiaFan View Post

Like I said before when ATW was #1 on Steam in terms of pre-orders is that supposed to mean it is selling good in all honesty?
    When ATW finally came out it's sells were honestly bad after a couple of months it only managed to get 300,000 or so according to Steam users.

This game is only #11 and it is behind a game that already came out 2 months ago while most of the other heavy hitters are mostly bought out on pre-orders. I don't see how this means Warhammer TW is being successful because for all we know, the actual sells on release could be lower then expected.
    Speculation detectors are going off the charts!

According to this, Attila sold more than 150% of your provided number, during the Steam summer sale alone - https://www.vg247.com/2015/06/26/ste...vival-evolved/

I don't know how accurate these are, but for your consideration.
    Last edited by Boyar'sNephew; October 24, 2015 at 07:59 PM. Reason: maths

Quote Originally Posted by Frost, colonel View Post
    For me one of the worse aspects of what CA/Sega are doing, is the fact that the new game is about 50% more expensive than their last release(seen it for £45, Steam is £50, instead of the usual £30), for this huge price hike Chaos should be in without the pre-order manipulation. If I don't pre-order I suspect Chaos will be £6.99 or more.

What's really pissing me is I want the High King edition for the map(to frame it) and the metal case, but at the same time I really don't want to pre-order as I have found with at least 3 of CA's releases is that after all the waiting for a new games release, they end up a big let down after the first campaign when all the bugs surface and then you have to wait for a month or so before you can play, killed the fun for me several times in the past.
    Just buy the map from someone off ebay for 5 bucks if you really want it. Probably less than that.

Sharpe's Avatar Praeses

Surely they expected this. It must be painful for the PR guys to plug this stuff knowing they will get a bad reaction.