Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ab Urbe Condita "VI" Information & Download Thread

Zipzopdippidybopbop's Avatar Barred from the Local

Icon4 Ab Urbe Condita "VI" Information & Download Thread

Allright lads!

This mod began in 2011 as a small series of tweaks to Lusted's Terrae Expugnandae Gold for RTW 1.5. Over time (from v1 to v6) it has expanded into the monster that it is today, evolving into something way beyond the original mod. As of Version 3 it expanded enough to attain its independence!

So without further ado, allow me to present Ab Urbe Condita (from the founding of the City). The overhaul contains many new major changes, some of which include:-

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    - New graphical improvements, courtesy of the Roma Surrectum III mod; this WILL cause lag on some lower end computers.
    - Incorporation of Mundus Magnus as the campaign map; now the game spans from Ireland to India, with hundreds of new provinces in between.
    - New factions, including the Kingdom of Epirus, the Kingdom of Baktria and the Kingdom of Sabaea (among others). Each faction is fully fleshed out and ready to play! To that end the Roman families have been merged into one faction, to facilitate the addition of others.
    - Hundreds of new units, officers and textures for the various factions ingame. Almost every unit in the game has been re-skinned for the purposes of this mod. Note that the mod is not 100% historically accurate - some units deviate from historical accuracy in their appearances, although (for the most part) the historical descriptions of said units are sound. Moreover, the ridiculous fantasy units (i.e. Wardogs, Flaming Pigs, Arcani etc.) have been removed.

Other changes include, but are not limited to:-
    - New, Custom Wooden Walls for Settlements (base walls courtesy of Redfox); these new walls are much more substantial than the original Tier 2 walls, and will further deter any attackers!
    - An AOR mercenary recruitment system; you can now hire units like Ethiopian swordsmen, Indian elephants, Caledonian tribesmen, Argive hoplites, Campanian cavalry etc. in their respective regions (provided you have the funds of course!).
    - New UI; much attention has been given to improving this over the vanilla game. Now each culture contains their own unique UI (for example, battle advisors, campaign advisors, the UI interface itself etc).
    - New loading screens and images.
    - Many new custom battlemaps.
    - Settlement names can be customised ingame, allowing for an increased roleplaying element.
    - New descr_formations_ai file (based on Sinuhet's original):- the AI has been given double the amount of formations to choose from in battle, so expect to see a greatly improved AI response to your moves, and differing AI tactics on the battlemap.
    - Landbridges have been added to improve AI expansion; expect to see previously dormant factions triumph ingame!
    - New AI scripts have been created in order to allow the AI to present a bigger challenge to the player. Accordingly, the starting budget has been cut drastically to accommodate this. The AI will now receive a cash boost when they run out of funds. As a result, the game will now be MUCH more difficult; in addition, you should see peripheral factions like Baktria, Numidia, Thrace and Dacia expand a little bit more now!
    - The Force Diplomacy Script has also been included in the mod, allowing the player to force negotiations to compensate for the Campaign AI's shortcomings (to activate the scripts simply click the "?" icon on the top right then the "Show me how" icon when negotiating with a foreign power).
    - New Buildings and Temples; for example, build a Serapeum in Alexandria, or an Admiralty in Rome.
    - New wall textures for the Roman and Greek city walls.
    - New campaign map models for every culture on the campaign map.
    - Egypt has been largely Hellenized; now they employ a predominantly Macedonian styled army, with some native elements (however much of their UI, interface and names remain as before).
    - Massive AI tweaks and stat rebalancing of faction assets and units in the game; the Seleucid Empire should not be able to dominate the East as before, the Macedonians should be less likely to conquer Greece etc. Archers have had their lethality tweaked, yet are still secondary in warfare. Pikemen have had their vulnerability increased, with skirmisher/javelin lethality increased (making skirmish warfare more important). Barbarian factions are no longer easy targets; their advanced units will be able to take on the elite soldiers of more "civilised" neighbours!
    - The Marian Reforms have been made tougher to achieve; in order to trigger the reforms for Rome the player must build a Huge City in Rome and at least one other "major" city in the game (i.e. Alexandria, Carthage, Antioch, Syracuse, Camulodunum, Avaricum, Pella, Carthago Nova).

PLEASE NOTE: This mod has been modified to run on Alexander; therefore it unfortunately cannot be played without the Alexander expansion.

The overarching goal here was to create a mod that catered to players who wanted more from the vanilla game, yet still wanted to retain that "feel" characteristic of the classic game we know and love. I hope that this mod strikes a fine balance between those seeking something new, yet not wanting something too extreme (like the fantastic albeit massive Roma Surrectum/Europa Barbarorum mods). You can see a brief video demonstrating what the mod can offer here.

Download:
    - From Mod.db
    - NB: if the installer fails to launch, it might be due to antivirus blocking the exe. If that is the case, download this and copy it to your installation folder (using it as the launcher from then on).
    Alternative download at google drive, thanks Bagatur Sasha

Optional Download:
    - This optional file replaces the British Chariot General with a cavalry bodyguard. Simply run the installer, point it to your Rome Total War Alexander folder (like the main installer) and enjoy! You can download it here.

Ab Urbe Condita is fully modfoldered (so it is perfectly compatible with the vanilla game, and will not interfere with any other mod in your Rome directory)

To Install:
    - Run the installer and direct it to your Creative Assembly/Rome - Total War folder (usually located in C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War).

- For those of you that use Steam, direct the installer to your RTW Alexander folder (normally this would be C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\RTW Alexander).

To Play:
    - A desktop shortcut should be created for you. Simply run the mod via the shortcut and enjoy!

- NB: The above method applies to Steam versions of Rome Total War Alexander as well!

Update History:
    - v1.1 (Hotfix; fixed a few text errors and added a British army to Ireland, in an attempt to encourage overseas AI expansion).

- v1.2 (New version with many improvements; eg. fixed stone wall crash, added barbarian cavalry to Britons and corrected Egypt not displaying proper UI interface).

- v1.3 (Fully revamped factions - Parthia, Pontus, Armenia, Numidia and Thrace; Seleucids now at war with Parthia and Baktria; intended to make things a harder challenge for the player and prevent the Seleucid AI from dominating the campaign map).

- v1.4 (Massive overhaul to existing mod - Roman and Carthaginian armies revamped and retextured with additional units, new Roman/Carthaginian general battle/strat models, animated water textures finally implemented for campaign map, new barbarian Naked Fanatics model, new mercenaries, many bugfixes; notably the climates in Egypt and other hot regions, the annoying descr_daytypes crash, new territories added to Britons and finally; mod transition to Alexander.exe in order to utilise its better AI!

- v1.5 (Revamped Greek City States; retextured units and now some cities have specific hoplites like Athens, Syracuse and Argos etc. Aforementioned hoplites + Spartans also added to mercenary pool (although they're VERY rare and expensive!!). New Greek officers and few new reskins like Libyan Hoplites. Finally added new loading screens and a background to the game!) .

- v1.6 (Added 2 mercenary units; Campanian Cavalry and Massilian Hoplites. Final bugfixes also included, like the Baktrian elaphra pikemen and the Carthaginian quinquereme EDB bug!).

- v1.7 (Few more bugfixes. Also more significantly I have decided to revert back to the RTW.exe instead of Alexander; I thought that it was best, due to installation complications with Steam users and to ensure that more people can play the mod. I should add that all the original units with 1.6 are STILL in v1.7; luckily I managed to find and delete a few more dummy units in the DMB file =D) .

- v1.8 (Think I finally fixed the incessant CTD on startup crash I unwittingly introduced into the game. Also added Medieval 2 trees and vegetation to the stratmap: you should enjoy your campaign more now! Finally, I added 2 new units; the Hoplites of Corinth and Pergamum - both of which are available to mercenaries AND the Greek Cities).

- v1.9 (Fixed the Campaign loading CTD regarding the birch_001.tga file. You should have no problems now!).

- v2 (A severely LONG list of changes have been made):
    * It now runs on Alexander.exe; this was necessary in order to incorporate the new additions. Furthermore, the AI performs much better now (including naval invasions).
    * A small AOR system has been included: nothing fancy, just a few mercenary units that are now recruitable in various regions dotted throughout the map.
    * A new fully fleshed out faction: The Arabian Kingdom of Sabaea
    * Many new units (about 50-60 in all I think)
    * The popular "Force Diplomacy" script has been added; now in diplomatic discussions, press the ? mark at the top of the screen to force the enemy faction to accept your terms (try not to abuse it; it is intended to counter the daft AI)
    * Many new re-skins of pre-existing units.
    * New AI Advisors
    * New Battlemaps
    * And many more wee additions!

- v3: Independence Version with Cinnamon Sprinkles (The near-complete version of the mod; changes include the following):
    * Mod is now fully modfoldered! No more incompatibility with other RTW mods!
    * Several irritating bugs from the 1st release finally fixed; the random Carthage unit CTD should be fixed now, as well as the major random battle crash in the campaign (I have tested this in a lengthy game as Pontus and Greece; I have yet to experience a crash from these).
    * Several new units and reskins of older ones (namely skins which I deemed "rough", for example the Macedonian Royal Pikemen, the Baktrian Agema, the Parthian Immortals etc).
    * Rebalancing of most units; pikemen damage decreased, archer lethality decreased, javelin damage remains constant etc. Archers can still inflict heavy damage, yet only when firing from the flanks or on unarmoured opponents. This redress makes skirmishers that more important and effective. High tier/elite units have also been massively nerfed; now Spartans/Praetorians can and WILL die when placed in dire situations. Elite units are still battle winners, but they are human, so don't be foolish!
    * New mod logo, new loading screens and a new main mod screen!
    * Several new buildings for various factions; for example the Temple of Serapis for Egypt, new Gods/Goddesses for Carthage & Pontus, the Bathhouses for Eastern factions, Colossal Temples for Pontus/Carthage/Eastern factions, the freeing up of all in-game Greek temples for the Greek nations, ditto for the Romans and new Admiralty buildings for the Mediterranean "civilised" factions.
    - v4: (This is the near final version of AUC; changes include the following):
    * Most remaining bugs and crashes fixed.
    * Filling in the "blanks"; i.e. added proper UI cards for rebel units, text inconsistencies fixed, new rebel generals etc.
    * Some reskins and new units (notably the Macedonian Royal Guard and Praetorian Guard).
    * Few cultural oddities fixed (notably the Zoroastrian temples in Arabia).
    * New mines in Arabia and North Africa (to boost the flagging economies there, particularly for Sabaea).

- v4.1: (Few hotfixes; changes include the following):
    * Few oversights fixed (i.e. Pontic Heavy Cavalry rebel units in Arabia, UI card inconsistencies for Roman Imperial Cohorts etc.)
    * Attempted tweaking of Campaign AI behaviour to encourage the traditionally "weaker" factions to be more aggressive; early tests show promise for the Britons/Thrace/Dacia etc.
    * Some more unit reskins (Sabaean Archers, Heavy Infantry & Royal Guard).

- v5 "Platinum" (The complete mod; another major list of changes include):
    * Settlements can now be renamed ingame; just click on the settlement you own, bring up the basic details and click the settlement name on the tab.
    * Many reskins and several new units (expect to see changes to most factions ingame, with particular emphasis on mercenaries, elite units and Romans).
    * New officers for the post-Marian Roman units.
    * Several new Arabian temples for the Sabaeans, and a Temple of Poseidon for the Greeks.
    * Campaign tweaks (more land and money to Parthia/Numidia, with a few more starting troops for Numidia). Also tweaked AI core attitudes to prompt more aggression from Numidia and Britannia.
    * Few unit stat tweaks - i.e. unarmoured units having "armour" stat removed etc.
    * Landbridges added to Pillars of Hercules, Corsica/Sardinia, Britannia/Gaul, Britain/Ireland, Scandinavia, Sicily and the Bosphorus to encourage AI expansion there. Also moved Nicomedia's position slightly on the campaign map in order to create a Eurasian "bottleneck" between Nicomedia and Byzantium - you or the AI must take either city if it wishes to expand into Europe or Asia!
    * Text fixes for many units and improved Campaign Descriptions for every faction.
    * Doubled the amount of loading screens!
    * Lots of new custom battles.
    * Every pikeman unit in the game now uses the new and improved animations; they look more professional, as well as being more physically and historically accurate!
    * New descr_formations_ai file added (based on Sinuhet's original):- the AI has been given double the amount of formations to choose from in battle, so expect to see a greatly improved AI response to your moves, and differing AI tactics on the battlemap.
    * Added new improved campaign map textures, new tree models for the campaign map, new lighting effects in battles and fixed some climatic areas (i.e. Babylon and the Nile Delta - both aren't pure deserts, but were more fertile. These changes can be seen in both the campaign and battlemaps).
    * New routing banner textures (courtesy of the RTR team).
    * The mod is now contained within a fully automated installer (making it much easier to install); also comes with a handy desktop shortcut on installation.

- v5.1 "Platinum Improved" (just polishing it off as best I can):
    * Added many new UI Eventpics for every faction, including cards for "Leader Killed", "General Killed", "Settlement Unrest/Riots", "Settlement Besieged", "Faction Strongest/Richest/Advanced/Largest" etc; now you should see the "generic messenger" image pop up much less!
    * Fixed the odd "loose formation" deployment of some Roman armies in descr_formations_ai. Now they deploy in close order (as was
    originally intended).
    * Fixed some loading screens which were incorrectly aligned.
    * Re-implemented victory/defeat videos; now there's no more blank screen on victory/defeat!
    * Fixed the faction flags, banners and symbols; now every faction flag/banner will show on the campaign UI and battle UI (rather than sometimes appearing blank, particularly when reinforcing armies were trying to take part in the battle).
    * Finalised my Sabaea amendments, now the faction is complete; added new sabaean general/captain strat models, new sabaean general/captains, new sabaean bodyguard unit and a new sabaean officer. Also corrected the few pre-existing sabaean UI cavalry cards and corrected the Roman prebattle speech in regards to Sabaea (formerly they were referred to as Armenians). Finally, I changed the Sabaean culture to "Eastern" rather than "Carthaginian" (which was its default setting).
    * Added 2 more temples to Armenia.
    * Cut Armenian Heavy Spearmen/Babylonian Spearmen size back to normal (as the AI, particularly Armenia, was rampaging with them).
    * Lots of minor additional amendments, including text fixes, placing correct officers in the correct units and stat tweaks. Hopefully these changes have helped stabilise the game more!

- v5.2 "Platinum Epilogue" (Final tweaks and improvements; at this stage I consider the mod to be complete. Changes include):
    * Many new text fixes/campaign description improvements.
    * Further additions to the UI/event messages.
    * Several reimplemented and brand new "Faction Destroyed/Faction Defeated/Faction Victorious videos" (all videos properly play now).
    * Fantastic new animated menu screen (courtesy of Xeofox).
    * New Numidian/Baktrian archer units (replacing the old "elite bowmen"), as well as new mercenary AOR units in the far East of the map (Yuezhi/Saka/Wusun).
    * Tweaking of descr_rebel_factions, descr_mercenaries and descr_strat. All erroneous texts should have been removed as of this update.
    * More troops allocated to Macedon at campaign start (to better protect them against Greek AI blitzing).

- v6 "VI" (I'll stop editing it now, promise! Incorporated RSIII environments, AI enhancements, new walls, map improvements, unit reskins/improvements, a few bugfixes and additional tweaks. Changes include):
    * Incorporated RSIII battlemap water textures; kept the original RSII terrain/trees due to personal preference and style. The new water is a MASSIVE improvement on the original, and complements the pre-existing battlemaps well.
    * New custom logwalls added (the base courtesy of RedFox); Tier 2 walls and forts now contain towers and parapets which you or the AI can defend/attack (making forts that much more useful in defending a choke point or strategic region).
    * New strat textures (based on Prometheus') for all ports; every culture (Roman/Eastern/Carthaginian/Egyptian/Greek/Barbarian) now has their own proper strat models, which complement the originals by Prometheus rather well.
    * New AI scripts created in order to allow the AI to present a bigger challenge to the player. Accordingly, the starting budget has been cut drastically to accommodate this. The AI will now receive a cash boost when they run out
    of funds. You should see peripheral factions like Baktria, Numidia, Thrace and Dacia expand a little bit more now!
    * The Britons have been removed from Ireland; now they only own the 2 initial starter regions in England. Given the landbridge and new AI script I feel that starting territory is unnecessary, and may encourage the AI to expand
    southwards into Gaul (or remain in Britannia!).
    * Dun Ailinne is now a Rebel Village. Also expanded the size of Malta.
    * Additional landbridges added to Arabia and the Chersonese; this will allow the Sabaean AI to potentially invade mainland Africa (or the other way round), as well as allow movement between Panticapaeum and Tanais in Scythia.
    * Shiny new exe has replaced the original batch file; this hopefully circumvents the annoying "launch check" on Steam.
    * Additional text fixes/campaign description improvements.
    * Further additions to UI, in particular event messages.
    * Removed an incorrect loading screen and replaced it with an alternative.
    * Territory around Tomi cut slightly; now the provincial border runs directly along the Danube.
    * Mercenary recruitment for Gordyene, Sophene and Aria fixed. These regions now recruit the correct units.
    * Multiple unit fixes, including:-
    - Additional pikemen skins; every Diadochi faction now has their own individual Machimoi, Kleruchoi and Pezhetairoi Pikemen skins.
    - Huge new array of officers for the Eastern, Hellenistic, Barbarian and Semitic factions.
    - New generals/lesser generals for Numidia and Spain, with accompanying strat models for the campaign map. Spain has been made more barbaric (in line with their Celtiberian roots) and now use barbarian generals.
    - Auxiliary Cavalry face tearing glitch fixed.
    - Parthian Noble Cataphracts removed as general_unit. This removes an old bug where both Noble Cataphracts and Generals Bodyguard units made Parthian generals. They are now a normal elite cavalry unit, and still recruitable!
    - Roman Triarii now only use spears in combat (previous versions switched to swords, negating the spear bonuses). Also, Roman Auxilia have improved battlemap shields.
    - New skins for Spanish Scortamareva (now spearmen, rather than javelinmen). To compensate, Scortamareva stats have been increased.
    - Improperly aligned weapons fixed for Garamantine soldiers, with minor stat improvements.
    - Cost changes for Scortamareva and Roman Auxilia.
    - Longshield Cavalry removed from Spanish roster (to comply with their more "barbaric" roster). Only Numidia uses this unit now.
    - Epirote Agema UI tweaked.
    - Argive, Corinthian, Byzantine and Rhodian hoplite shield textures fixed.
    - Decorative Feathers added to Seleucid Argyraspide helmets (Silver Shield Pikemen).
    - Barbarian chariot textures finally fixed!
    - New Noble Cavalry skins for Spain and Gaul.
    - New General skin for Gaul and Britons (Briton skin is located in the optional download).
    - Terrain around Rhodes lowered (now you can actually see the city on the campaign map).

Credits:
    - Lusted (For creating Terrae Expugnandae, the mod which started this whole venture)
    - DVK, Tone and the Roma Surrectum team (Thanks lads for the terrain, graphics overhaul and new settlement/port models)
    - DimeBagHo and the XGM team (Unit skins)
    - RedFox (Unit Skins & Logwall template)
    - Tony83, Ahowl11 and the RTR team (Unit skins)
    - Ferres (Roman skins)
    - Davide.Cool (Battlemap water textures, watchtowers, and new Greco-Roman walls)
    - Lt1956 and the SPQR team (Unit skins)
    - Kylan271 (For advice and feedback regarding early bugfixes!)
    - The Europa Barbarorum Team (Sabaean units/unit skins)
    - Alin (For his help with permissions)
    - Lanjane (For his UI cards)
    - Darth Vader (For the descr_formations_ai and some units)
    - Julius Caesar Salad (For the fix/installation tip with Steam)
    - Xeofox (For the animated background menu and videos)

Feedback is greatly appreciated; with your feedback I can release better updates that fix any bugs or problems. PM me if you have any questions or problems with the mod!
    Last edited by Gigantus; June 09, 2021 at 10:42 PM.

Default Re: Ab Urbe Condita V3 Information & Download Thread

First post on a nice release to a nice mod. Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by ahowl11 View Post
    First post on a nice release to a nice mod. Congrats!
    Thanks =D

Years of grief and stress have finally come to an end, thank the Gods. Never again

I mean I loved every second, wouldn't trade it back if I could
    Last edited by Zipzopdippidybopbop; October 15, 2015 at 01:44 PM.

Great Scot, what a wonderful mod it is! Thank you so much for the making, Miles Invictus. For a long time I have been searching for a mod that improves graphics, furthers unit diversity, tweaks gameplay and meanwhile succeeds in conserving the original feeling of this amazing game. Now, my search is over...

Quote Originally Posted by Seth666 View Post
    Great Scot, what a wonderful mod it is! Thank you so much for the making, Miles Invictus. For a long time I have been searching for a mod that improves graphics, furthers unit diversity, tweaks gameplay and meanwhile succeeds in conserving the original feeling of this amazing game. Now, my search is over...
    Not a problem mate! I'm glad you can enjoy it =D

UPDATE - Oops! Just realised I uploaded a slightly dated version of the mod; I've re-uploaded the mod (same file name) to Gamefront and ModDB - changes include a few texture fixes (notably the Roman Early and Late Signifers), the newly implemented Parthian Immortals and the new temples for Carthage.

Lt.-Col. Dan's Avatar Tiro

Something is wrong. I went on both sites and I could't find the file to download.

Quote Originally Posted by Lt.-Col. Dan View Post
    Something is wrong. I went on both sites and I could't find the file to download.
    Try again bud; checked the links there and they work fine

Default Re: Ab Urbe Condita V3 (Complete Edition) Information & Download Thread

Wow. Nice little surprise here.

I love RSII to pieces, but every once in a while I go back to vanilla for a faster experience that doesn't tax my brain cells quite as much. I still end up peeved by some of the more questionable of CA's design decisions, but it looks like this mod remedies that. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlack103 View Post
    Wow. Nice little surprise here.

I love RSII to pieces, but every once in a while I go back to vanilla for a faster experience that doesn't tax my brain cells quite as much. I still end up peeved by some of the more questionable of CA's design decisions, but it looks like this mod remedies that. Thanks!

Glad you like it!

Stath's's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Downloaded and it seems really great! Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stath's View Post
    Downloaded and it seems really great! Thank you!!
    Not a problem, hope you get a lot of fun out of it =)

PS - Hit my 2000th post woop

Lt.-Col. Dan's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Miles Invictus View Post
    Try again bud; checked the links there and they work fine
    Yeap, you're right; don't know what happend the other day. Anyway...downloading now!
    Last edited by Lt.-Col. Dan; October 19, 2015 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Typos

I kept an eye of this mod for a while but never played it.
    Looks great but i think you should try to make an installer. Most of the great mods use a simple install that does all the work.
    Causes less problems for new players and its more convinient for new installs.

Quote Originally Posted by romanius24 View Post
    I kept an eye of this mod for a while but never played it.
    Looks great but i think you should try to make an installer. Most of the great mods use a simple install that does all the work.
    Causes less problems for new players and its more convinient for new installs.
    Currently trying to make one as I type! Will hopefully get this end edition out with a few more tweaks and the installer.

Currently playing a roman campaign. The mod is great!
    Definitely one of the best out there.

The units are great, campaign and battles are very fun and well made.
    I love that the mod has the vanilla music and working advisors.(other mods should take note!)

My mod crashed for some reason during loading of a siege. Pyrhus attacked Capua with his large army and my Stack was reinforcing a small garrison.

After restart, the battle loaded normally and i got my ass kicked. Must have been the memory leak or something on my end.
    PS; I ing hate that ALX camera bug.

Hey Invictus, this is kind of a strange ask, but I'm stuck out in the mountains of Mexico and I can't get either ModDB or GameFront to keep from timing out. The only site that I can really download from at speed is Mega.com; would it be ridiculous to ask if you could upload it there?

Thanks either way, man. V3 looks incredible.

(And sorry for the posting in two threads thing; I'm not sure which one you'd be watching)

Quote Originally Posted by romanius24 View Post
    Currently playing a roman campaign. The mod is great!
    Definitely one of the best out there.

The units are great, campaign and battles are very fun and well made.
    I love that the mod has the vanilla music and working advisors.(other mods should take note!)

My mod crashed for some reason during loading of a siege. Pyrhus attacked Capua with his large army and my Stack was reinforcing a small garrison.

After restart, the battle loaded normally and i got my ass kicked. Must have been the memory leak or something on my end.
    PS; I ing hate that ALX camera bug.

I'm glad you're enjoying it =D

I think I found a potential crash related to some faulty sprite entries in the game. By any chance did Pyrrhus have elephants in his army besieging Capua?

Either way; the hotfix/update will include 2 new Carthaginian units, some new UI screens and fixes to the DMB file, which hopefully should minimise the risk of CTDs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheProfessor View Post
    Hey Invictus, this is kind of a strange ask, but I'm stuck out in the mountains of Mexico and I can't get either ModDB or GameFront to keep from timing out. The only site that I can really download from at speed is Mega.com; would it be ridiculous to ask if you could upload it there?

Thanks either way, man. V3 looks incredible.

(And sorry for the posting in two threads thing; I'm not sure which one you'd be watching)
    Sure np bud; gimme a day or so to upload (my internet is acting up as of this moment, and the majority of websites simply aren't loading).

He had his starter elephants when he attacked. Cant remember the name.

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast