Thread: Revival

Default Revival

I have been fascinated with the history of the balkans for as long as I can remember, so when I found out about this mod, and I saw what you guys were doing to recreate this pivotal time in history, I was captivated. At the time that I found out about the mod, I was totally unskilled when it came to modding, and had no way to help out, although I wanted to. Years have passed since that time, and I've slowly learned how to modify, alter, and even create things that I want to see in game. I have yet to release any of the mods I've made publicly, but your work was a large part of the inspiration I felt to learn to mod. On that note, the fact is that Tsardoms seems to be dead/dying, so the question I'm going to ask in this thread is pretty much just to the original developers. I was simply wondering if thekingsmen and I could be granted access to the development. I am well aware that reviving development of Tsardoms might prove to be too great a task for us to handle, but we at least could contribute to the work that you will have done should you return to working on it, and who knows, we might be able to breathe new life into it. I know that you may be hesitant to allow us into the fold and protective of your materials that you put your hard work and time into creating, but what's the harm of allowing us to try to contribute to something that we believe could be truly great. Anyhow, if any of the developers see this, please just reply and just give us an answer.. if you don't want our help, or don't trust us, I understand, but I won't stand idly by and let it die without at least trying to offer whatever help I can, and I know thekingsmen feels the same. Thanks.
    "The city is fallen and I am still alive." - Constantine XI Palaiologos
    "Beyond all ideas of right and wrong there is a field, I will meet you there." - Rumi

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Revival

Ok, send requests and I will grant you acces.

Hey, I'm Redbad, and I'd like to help put where I can as well if that would be OK with you guys, I'll just have to brush up my history for this area and era, I can mod files and what not, I can do research, anything you guys need, I'm also willing to learn more and new things.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbad of the Frisians View Post
    Hey, I'm Redbad, and I'd like to help put where I can as well if that would be OK with you guys, I'll just have to brush up my history for this area and era, I can mod files and what not, I can do research, anything you guys need, I'm also willing to learn more and new things.

thats the guy i told u about