Thread: Mod Continues to Crash. Would love some assistance if people still frequent this forum.

Icon9 Mod Continues to Crash. Would love some assistance if people still frequent this forum.

Greetings,

I realize this mod is older but I just discovered it and fell in love. I love the time period and jumped on the opportunity to play it. But unfortunately I continue to experience the game crashing. It seems like there are certain instances where it gets 'hung up' and I can't get past the event without it crashing.

For example, I'm in the process of taking a settlement and every time the battle is completed (with no issues) the game crashes once I close out of the battle summary. I tried circumventing the snag by auto-resolving but it still crashes following my closure of the battle summary page.

I've experienced multiple crashes while playing the Anglo-Sudan campaign and wanted to find out if there were any solutions because I'd love to continue playing the mod.

I also tried playing the ZULU portion and it kept crashing mid-game.

For what it's worth I downloaded the mod here (From the KingOfSparta video): https://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=h...AxNDQ0MDIyODAz

I've experienced other buggy things like the maxim guns disappearing from my stacks after a battle, the maxim guns leaving glowing orbs on the battlefield when firing, and being seiged by invisible armies but all that is secondary to the crashing issue. At this point the game is unplayale which makes me a very sad panda

Thanks in advance if anybody replies to this.

Default Re: Mod Continues to Crash. Would love some assistance if people still frequent this forum.

For obvious reasons (see my user name) I've always loved this mod. But every time I've tried it throughout the years it crashes after a few turns in the Sudan campaign.
    One other thing, has it been possible to do a more historical set up for the Isandhlwana battle scenario, or is it something that the engine / editor doesn't allow doing. By historical I mean having the British already deployed in front of Mount Isandhwana.
    I will always continue to watch development of the mod, hopefully the crash issue will be resolved sometime soon. Thanks for all the wonderful work, especially in this mod, unique and beautiful.