Greetings,

I realize this mod is older but I just discovered it and fell in love. I love the time period and jumped on the opportunity to play it. But unfortunately I continue to experience the game crashing. It seems like there are certain instances where it gets 'hung up' and I can't get past the event without it crashing.

For example, I'm in the process of taking a settlement and every time the battle is completed (with no issues) the game crashes once I close out of the battle summary. I tried circumventing the snag by auto-resolving but it still crashes following my closure of the battle summary page.

I've experienced multiple crashes while playing the Anglo-Sudan campaign and wanted to find out if there were any solutions because I'd love to continue playing the mod.

I also tried playing the ZULU portion and it kept crashing mid-game.

For what it's worth I downloaded the mod here (From the KingOfSparta video): https://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=h...AxNDQ0MDIyODAz

I've experienced other buggy things like the maxim guns disappearing from my stacks after a battle, the maxim guns leaving glowing orbs on the battlefield when firing, and being seiged by invisible armies but all that is secondary to the crashing issue. At this point the game is unplayale which makes me a very sad panda

Thanks in advance if anybody replies to this.