Thread: 4 years per turn?

Default 4 years per turn?

Hello I recently downloaded this mod and am enjoying so far but one minor thing that bugs me is the 2 turns per year. After playing Europa Barbarorum I find it hard to go back to 2tpy. I have read some threads on this forum that said that making the campaign 4 turns per year is impossible. If this is true why is this the case? I imagine you could use a 4tpy script generator to generate a script and place that script inside the RNJ data folder. So is there actually a way to make Ran no Jidai's campaign run with 4tpy? This is my only problem with the mod and it would greatly enhance my enjoyment of the mod if there is a solution to this problem.

Also the ground hojo leader/general in my game is phasing in and out. I have tried to download the fix located in the RNJ general discussion thread but the link is dead. Can someone please post a fix to this problem? If it helps I have applied Lord Ahren's unit fix and reduced texture fix. Thank you again for this wonderful mod. I hope that there will be more updates in the future that will make this mod the best it can be.

Default Re: 4 years per turn?

I also find it hard to play with only 2tpy after playing EB. I don't know how scripts work but maybe there can only be one script at a time per mod? RNJ already has the force diplomacy script which I find very useful since the AI usually never agree to fair deals.

Default Re: 4 years per turn?

See:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post15043533

It's doable but quite a bit of work and might be released as a submod with the permission of the mod creators. I'm trying to make it a bit more historical.

Icon14 Re: 4 years per turn?

Quote Originally Posted by RubiconDecision View Post
    See:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post15043533

It's doable but quite a bit of work and might be released as a submod with the permission of the mod creators. I'm trying to make it a bit more historical.
    Just release it in the new topic thread, that's what I used to do as an Add-on to the mod. As long as your not using the original files for another mod somewhere else or saying you created something when it was already done by them, they won't have any issue.