Thread: [Request] Sassanid Re-balancing

Default [Request] Sassanid Re-balancing

The latest culture patch has really emphasized how over-powered the Sassanids are when fighting an AI ERE. The stack spam is overwhelming.

Would it be possible to create a sub-mod in which most of the Sassanid vassals are incorporated directly into the Sassanid faction (with perhaps a few being relegated to the status of defensive allies)? That way, the ERE could hold longer.

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: [Request] Sassanid Re-balancing

its possible but too much work for me to do sorry

No worries. I love your other material. Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by adun12345 View Post
    The latest culture patch has really emphasized how over-powered the Sassanids are when fighting an AI ERE. The stack spam is overwhelming.

Would it be possible to create a sub-mod in which most of the Sassanid vassals are incorporated directly into the Sassanid faction (with perhaps a few being relegated to the status of defensive allies)? That way, the ERE could hold longer.
    I believe this mod does something like you are describing. Im using it with Radious and economiae imperiales and it works quite nicely for me. Been bribing the sassanids not to interfer in wars between me and their allies, preparing for the great Himyar-Sassanid war. In my current game, about 80 turns in, WRE is still alive and number 1, ERE is number 2, Im number 3 and sassanids are number 4.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...id-Empire-V1-2