Thread: Manual?

Bohz's Avatar Libertus

Default Manual?

Does a Manual for EB2 exist?
    If not, do you think is it possible to make one?
    I could start to make one on my own, but I need some help..
    Is out there anyone from the EB2 team willing to help me?
    Best regards,

Bohz

Default Re: Manual?

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?696228-Faction-Governments-and-Colonies

Here are all the governments and colonies there could still be some errors in them.

We're still in the process of designing (and sometimes re-designing) things, which might mean a lot of wasted effort in trying to draft anything. More fundamentally, though, everyone is engaged in that implementation and doesn't have a lot of free time to document things.

I'd like to think in the fullness of time, or possibly in the next release (spring '16?) we might start creating those sorts of artefacts. We do have someone mapping the building trees for the mod right now. But as I'm sure you'll understand, it's lower down the priority list than actually creating the mod.

Bohz's Avatar Libertus

Of course, I understand it Quintus.
    I was just thinking about a manual as the topping stone of the pyramid you guys are building...
    It could also be a tool to keep track of mod progress, but I agree with you that it would be a huge waste of time working on it as the mod is not finished yet.
    Anyway, if you guys need any help, I could be your "marian mule"

Keep up the excellent work guys

If anything these are the things the community could help and start with as well. Whereas modding or research requires certain resources and capabilities, anyone with decent knowledge of the English could contribute.

Personally I've started writing a guide for the Arabian Factions in the past, but progress has been small and certain key features have not been implemented/full concepted yet. Or sometimes there are placeholder mechanics (Nabataean reforms for example). Hence I haven't continued and finished it yet.

Bohz's Avatar Libertus

Ok, I'm very busy at work at the moment, but I've decided to try this. I will start making a Manual for EB2.
    Well, this sound a bit too pretentious
    Let's say I'll put down a general plot of what (I think) a Manual should look like.
    I'll post my work here and ask anyone in the community to join, filling the single chapter/paragraphs...

I'm Italian, so any help from english native speakers would be much appreciated.

I'll post something in the next weeks. Hope some people will find this interesting.

Bye

malato's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Bohz View Post
    I'm Italian, so any help from english native speakers would be much appreciated.
    se vuoi ti posso dare una mano io

Quote Originally Posted by Bohz View Post
    Ok, I'm very busy at work at the moment, but I've decided to try this. I will start making a Manual for EB2.
    Well, this sound a bit too pretentious
    Let's say I'll put down a general plot of what (I think) a Manual should look like.
    I'll post my work here and ask anyone in the community to join, filling the single chapter/paragraphs...

I'll post something in the next weeks. Hope some people will find this interesting.

Bye
    Great!!