Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [PREVIEW] Gladiators and slave revolts

Default Re: [PREVIEW] Gladiators and slave revolts

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    This is a preview for 1.1 so its already in game
    So then are these units supposed to be in slave revolts? Because like I said, in my game it's all Rome Garrison units when slave revolts occur in Italy.

I haven't played dei campaign a lot due to lack of time but I have never experienced slave revolt. Is it a vanilla feature or scripted event in dei? Or are you referring to the revolts when PO hits -100?

They should be in slave revolts but its possible they are being overwritten by the normal units. I will check it.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Hi! Excellent!!! As advise don't forget crupellarius - gladiator rare type used by galls.
    https://legio-x.ru/wiki/crupellarius

"43. ... In total, forty thousand gathered in it, of which one-fifth had weapons of the Roman model, and the rest had only slings, knives, etc. weapons used by hunters. To them was added a contingent of slaves intended for gladiatorial games, according to the custom of the tribe, clad in thick iron armor; the so-called croupellarii, they were not very suitable for attack, but invulnerable to enemy strikes. ... 46. ... The defeat of the Aedui was slightly delayed by the men at arms, because their armor was not pierced by either spears or swords, however, the warriors grabbing axes and picks, and as if they were breaking the wall, they began to beat them on the shells, others with the help of stakes and pitchforks dumped these heavy blocks on the ground, and they, like dead, lay motionless on the ground, without any attempt to rise. " - Annals III, 43; 46

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123