Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: [WIP] The Barbarian Invasions - Overhaul Mod for the Grand Campaign with 8 New Starting Dates from 395ad-681ad.With new Custom Units.

Default Re: [WIP] The Barbarian Invasions - Overhaul Mod for the Grand Campaign with 8 New Starting Dates from 395ad-681ad.With new Custom Units.

Thanks for mode

Please direct link

FrozenmenSS's Avatar Senator

Default Re: [WIP] The Barbarian Invasions - Overhaul Mod for the Grand Campaign with 8 New Starting Dates from 395ad-681ad.With new Custom Units.

For those, whose custom battle crash :

1. Try to delete all files in these two folders:

C:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Attila\army_setups
    C:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Attila\battle_preferences

2. verify the game cache, with clicking on steam Total War Attila "properties"

Great work mate, wish you all the best. Congrats from Sofia

Please download link

Great work,when will Rise of İslam 681 ad starting date will be relased? I'm too excited you do amazing works man.

I've noticed that my comment concerning the Franks being OP and my reasoning behind splitting the Franks in Austrasia and Neustria was deleted, along with the post of another member addressing the exact same issue. Is that how you treat constructive criticism that can only better your mod , of the Attila: Total War gamer who took the interest to download your mod? Hey, its ultimately for our enjoyment, and while I'm no serious Modder, I still do love and enjoy a great mod like yours, its always what I've loved about Total War games the most. Its the fans like me and that other dude who's post got deleted that drive the modding community with our continued intrest and support of your various projects. So please, don't delete posts just because you find them unfavorable, when they can only lead to a better mod.

General Maximus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

If you need any help about Gupta Empire, especially it's politics, economy and administration system, I would be happy to help.

Still researching on Gupta military and tactics, but feel free to ask me about that as well. We do know it was absolutely gigantic compared to Rome and Sassanids.
    Last edited by General Maximus; April 20, 2016 at 07:44 PM.
    सार्वभौम सम्राट चत्रवर्ती - भारतवर्ष
    स्वर्गपुत्र पीतसम्राट - चीन
    महाराजानाभ्याम महाराजा - पारसिक

Please

Can you put a link here?

The direct link

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by atademir View Post
    Please

Can you put a link here?

The direct link

Thank you
    Stop buggering Frozenmen. If you go to Majorian's Heraklios War of Three Faith thread on the main modding page, you'll find a dropbox link for it.

Quote Originally Posted by You_Guess_Who View Post
    Stop buggering Frozenmen. If you go to Majorian's Heraklios War of Three Faith thread on the main modding page, you'll find a dropbox link for it.
    http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/b...h&section=home

and another one:

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/b...h&section=home

The other mods doesn't existe

Sigh.

Don't want to spoonfeed, but here we are

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...f-Three-Faiths

Any news about other campaigns?

highly Historical...
    If those words are true when it comes to the description of this The Barbarian Invasions Overhaul it could be a mod with the determination to be something like Europa Barbarorum (3) for Attila Total War.
    Last edited by Gusten Grodslukare; September 18, 2016 at 05:12 PM.

is thes mod for mod menager? i downloaded pack file from steam but i cant play with mod menager

PLEASE PLEASE

Total war center

Direct link

I want to play this mode

crush every single time in 89 turn (endturn) when reached Burgundy

In order to make the mod with the information here, the map of Total War Attila's large campa has to cover India, China and Mongolia.
    Is there any work to expand the large campaign map of Total War Attila game?
    Total War should be requested from this company.
    This can be done with an update.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789