Thread: Land battle Units Issue...

Default Land battle Units Issue...

Hi

A couple of questions here, which I hope someone will be able to help me with.

I use the Orient installer and launcher for this mod. It appears to work and launch correctly, but when I chose a Land Battle, for example Rorke's Drift, and am taken to the Army set-up screen, the army units in the lower half of the screen are all Prussians from Napoleonic era. Above these, the units you can pick from are the correct Zulu units. What this means is you have to delete all the Prussians and then set up your own Zulu and Victorian British armies. Not a big problem...but is that the way it should be or is something wrong?

My second question is related to unit size. I have seen a YouTube video where the Rorke's Drift battle from this mod is demonstrated, but the guy playing had smaller units. His General Staff was like 15 men, and his main platoons where 20 men. This meant he was able to more closely simulate the tactics of the Rorke's Drift battle. My mod has 60 people in the general staff, and 80 people in the foot soldier units. How is it possible to later the unit size?

Thanks in advance
    Jason

Default Re: Land battle Units Issue...

Hi Jason,

I sort of have your problem, except, none of the units for the mod show up for me at all! All I get is the default Napoleonic era troops, too. If somebody could help me, that would be great.

Anyway, although I can't answer your first question, you can change the unit sizes in the options on the menu page. Just click graphics, and you can change unit sizes from large, medium, or small. Hope I helped.

- The Colonel