Thread: Absolutely Wonderful Mod!

Default Absolutely Wonderful Mod!

Discovered this and Britanniae last week and have spent 60 hours of that time playing them. Very well crafted and very well balanced. Makes me nostalgic for the days when I made mods.

Would that I had the time I'd add the Arverni as a roman client state, perhaps do something with Nantes and/or the Liticians, maybe add an over arching Baccuaduas faction. Non of them have a realistic chance of surviving as anything more then vassal states to a new wave of despots but they could help stir up the pot a bit. Maybe fill a few voided areas in the map. Certainly be a good excuse to reuse some of the troops created for the Britanniae mod... Anyways, non of the above is criticism, I just enjoy narrowly not dieing as suicidally small factions and Jordanes had made such a nice list of factions still active in Gaul during this time frame.

Great mod, absolutely loved it. I cant wait to see what you come up with for Flagellvm Dei!
    Tiocfaidh ar la

Default Re: Absolutely Wonderful Mod!

Quote Originally Posted by SachaVyKos View Post
    Discovered this and Britanniae last week and have spent 60 hours of that time playing them. Very well crafted and very well balanced. Makes me nostalgic for the days when I made mods.

Would that I had the time I'd add the Arverni as a roman client state, perhaps do something with Nantes and/or the Liticians, maybe add an over arching Baccuaduas faction. Non of them have a realistic chance of surviving as anything more then vassal states to a new wave of despots but they could help stir up the pot a bit. Maybe fill a few voided areas in the map. Certainly be a good excuse to reuse some of the troops created for the Britanniae mod... Anyways, non of the above is criticism, I just enjoy narrowly not dieing as suicidally small factions and Jordanes had made such a nice list of factions still active in Gaul during this time frame.

Great mod, absolutely loved it. I cant wait to see what you come up with for Flagellvm Dei!
    We thank you SachaVyKos. We wanted to keep this mod and the others up to IBFD II as mini mods but the Vandals and especially the Britanniae mod, we spent a great deal of time and effort. The IBFD II will play out like the Britanniae mod in complexity. The building of military and economic systems will be similar and diverse. The units by Midnite, and Reno, Han and much of the 2d and 3d art by Basil is looking spectacular!. Any feed back we thoroughly embrace so please keep it coming and if you want to get back into modding give me a pm

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod