Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official Submod] Divide et Impera Hardcore and Softcore Submods

Default Re: [Official Submod] Divide et Impera Hardcore and Softcore Submods

What I am saying is to prevent it from deleting itself, add another @ to the name.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    What I am saying is to prevent it from deleting itself, add another @ to the name.
    Yes I know...I have done the extra @ step.
    Maybe it's something wrong with the STEAM again.
    Let me check it and I'll get back to you in a minute...
    Thanks for your help.

ΕDIT: I managed to fixed it by restarting STEAM and my PC. I guess something was bugged for a reason.
    Thanks again for your time you're very helpful as always.

PS
    I have a question about our skins from Total War Hellas (Hellenic Unit's Pack) and I haven't found Ritter on STEAM lately, but I'll send you a pm or add you on STEAM if I may.
    Cheers mate
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; February 17, 2017 at 03:37 PM.

Hey Dresden

Update for the Hardcore mod.

Everything works fine now, except the Increased cost/upkeep of units. Maybe I missed something.
    They remained the same for me. For example 200 upkeep and 1025 recruitment for Principes with or without the Hardcore mod. All the other changes are working as far as I can see (Agents,building times and costs) etc.

Could you take a look when you have the time ?
    Cheers.
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; February 20, 2017 at 10:11 AM.

I should have said that levy units cost a bit more and will have higher upkeep, not all units.

I should have said that levy units cost a bit more and will have higher upkeep, not all units.
    I was trying to figure it out for some time.
    Ok then, thanks for clearing things up.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

I do really like the hardcore population submod.
    Better balanced than vanilla PoR imo.

Updated hardcore and hardcore CAI submod to return reliability levels to previous settings (less reliable AI in diplomacy - more backstabbing)

Updated hardcore and hardcore CAI submod to return reliability levels to previous settings (less reliable AI in diplomacy - more backstabbing)
    Thanks mate...I'll test them during the weekend.
    I think that the last version's settings were quite good though.

P.S
    May I have a request for testing purposes ???
    Since we have a separate (only AI aggression mod) could we have a (hardcore only mod) without the AI aggression changes???

Cheers
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; February 28, 2017 at 05:51 PM.

Sure, when I get some time I can do that. If you want to before that, you can simply open it up and delete any tables that have cai_ in them

Sure, when I get some time I can do that. If you want to before that, you can simply open it up and delete any tables that have cai_ in them
    Thanks mate. I think other users may wanna try it as well. I'll probably do that since (it's easy) and I'm trying to find a sweet spot for diplomacy. My target is to develop and expand through more diplomatic ways ( but I like the hardcore changes to be present ).
    I really appreciate your help and constant support to us players.

Cheers
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; February 28, 2017 at 06:44 PM.

Added Hardcore version that does not have CAI aggression changes.

Added Hardcore version that does not have CAI aggression changes.
    You beat me, but that was expected...
    Cheers

Hey, the hardcore-pop does not affect (vanilla) province growth, does it? I feel that growth is going too fast but there's no extra submod for it. Is there a possibility to create one and how could I do it?

No it doesnt affect basic growth. The normal hardcore mod should, though.

Thanks! Which tables are effected by vanilla growth? I'd like to make an extra submod with lowered growth only

The building effects table mainly, look in there in the hardcore mod for the growth effects.

NONOPUST's Avatar Primicerius

Just to double check with you, Dresden, would the Softcore (only AI aggression) and Hardcore (everything without AI aggression) mods be fully compatible?

Thanks so much for everything you do

EDIT: Also does the Softcore mod for aggression make the AI aggression on difficulty one level lower? As in Hard would have Normal aggression and so forth?
    Last edited by NONOPUST; March 12, 2017 at 05:21 PM.

In theory they should be compatible.

The softcore CAI mod changes the personalities back to 1.1 levels, so some are 1 level lower, some are much lower.

NONOPUST's Avatar Primicerius

Ah ok, I might just take the whole Hardcore mod and use one difficulty less in game as I prefer the personalities in 1.2, just a bit less aggression.

Thanks again!

@Dresden
    Is Cultural Conversion connected to difficulty??? I'm currently playing with Rome using hard campaign diff. with Hardcore No CAI and Hardcore Pop and I think that Cultural Conversion rate is still quick for me.
    I would like to decrease it (not too much though just a bit) so it will be more difficult for me to conquer and make a region stable.

So should I:

1) Decrease the Culture's Conversion rate on hardcore ? if yes what exactly I need to edit and what value do you think will be ok ? (I would prefer that option if it's savegame compatible and works).
    2) Play my next campaign on Very Hard ? ( I won't prefer it since the CAI on Normal is really good).

Because I'm not sure what to change ( I haven't searched cultural conversion before) If you have the time, could you please decrease that value for Hardcore and Hardcore No CAI just a bit and update it ???
    If it's simple I could do it myself of course and learn the process as well.

Cheers.
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; March 24, 2017 at 09:10 PM.