Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: [Official Submod] Divide et Impera Hardcore and Softcore Submods

Default Re: [Official Submod] Divide et Impera Hardcore Submod

Thanks for this, and the options for the downloads are great! I think I am going to try the hardcore gameplay with the softcore CAI and see how that works out for me, sounds like it'll make for a challenging but slow-paced game of Rome 2 DEI, exactly what I am looking for .

Default Re: [Official Submod] Divide et Impera Hardcore and Softcore Submods

I installed the hardcore patch all the factions hate me and u can't trade with anyone. No one wants trade rights. Is there a way to get Ai to trade?

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

you could build a cheating pack where you force the trades you want but the AI will probably brake the pact in few turn
    hardcore pack is... hardcore regarding diplo

Hello. I want reduced loyalty. For the nobles to fight me fiercely. Is it possible?

Updated for 1.3

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Is Softcore 1.3 also updated on Steam?

I'm admittedly lazy and I only use the Steam mod manager. I inevitably I screw something up and break my saves and break my main install when I download manually. It's part of the reason I quit playing TW for a long long time.
    Last edited by Lucius Tiberius Vorenus; February 28, 2022 at 05:01 PM.

DeI softcore link is not working

Patrician

just tried ans was able to download all 3 softcore packs

Hi Dresden!

Apologies if IÂ’m being blind but I cant find the Hardcore no CAI aggression mod updated for 1.3 on Steam? (Only 1.2)

And I dont know how to use the download versions youÂ’ve linked in the OP?

Love the mod btw, fantastic challenge but CAI aggressive/devious just removes the “Divide” element of the game for me making diplomacy redundant and not worth spending money on.

Unless im doing it wrong? Has anyone managed to actually get any alliances ir even lasting trade in hardcore? Even factions i liberate swiftly break by trade agreement and after declare on me!

Thanks

Good day
    What exactly does DeI Hardcore 1.3 Only AI Aggression do? increases the formation of the opponent's armies and his behavior on the tactical map? thanks

Patrician

changes personalities (which concur for a lot of AI decision) and diplomatic attitude.
    In one word, they are diplomatically nastier... and more aggressive.
    which doesn't mean smarter, just nastier

tak som skusil .... nevidim rozdiel v obtiaznosti oproti normalnemu .... len v diplomacii .... ta je katastrofalna ... obchodnu dohodu nikto nechce ... ani oslobodene staty .. ... a vojenskí spojenci nie sú schopní nič napadnúť rovnaké vazalské štáty ... dobrý nezmysel

Patrician

the only thing I get is... katastrofalna

Hi, keep getting this message and my game crashes when i start a campaign. started about 3 days ago. Only mods i have is DEI and my game and drive is up to date.
    Please help, thanks

Please update this submod for 1.3.1 verson.

Hi Dresden, can you please update CAI & No CAI Aggression variants of the hardcore/softcore mod ?

I love this hardcore mod but would like to tweak it to make trading possible, because Diplomacy is too harsh right now. I've open the mod with RPFM, which table should I adjust for vanilla trading agreements?

Update hardcore submods so agents are recruited properly by AI

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----