Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 62122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Download Morning Sun Version 3.3

Default Re: Download Morning Sun Version 3.3

Yeah i got the 75mb ver too,dint know what wrong but my game fine,no crash,otomo still cant upgrade chapel,town and tree still disapear but i fine with it.

hi,how to unlock mirror faction like DaiViet,i want play them,is there anyway to edit on pfm ?

i was play this mod. and many of this are wrong in historically. the korean armor are not Accurate.they are wear most time lamellar or brigandine armor.
    it write down in lee sun sin diary. and luis prois book the history of japan. in japan side or korean side all write as korean are all wear the armor.if they are really don't. it have to be also write in that way. but it is not. and because the geologicaly japan are really hard to making the good steel. japan are volcanic island. what japan can get is iron mix with volcanic ash. and they dont have a technology for make steel. only 2 countries have that technology. that is ming china and korea. but in the mod.japan are only country have a good armor. and all another country armor are so bad. and korean troop are not wear the armor.
    and all country troop armor are compared to Japan so bad. even they can get more better steel then japan or better technology for making at.and the arty are not fire when it need it.navy or ground force.
    and the all fortress model is japan. and ship too. and all troop speak just japan voice.

Hi i love this mod, i used to play a lot of the version you have up on steam but i saw the link to this and figured i would give it ago.

however, part 3 will not unpack. it just says "Cannot open file as archive".

please could you fix this

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosRobie View Post
    I've put together a .blend file that can read and write (mostly) everything needed to create new ships.
    8 python scripts are included in the file:

• Read .rigid_model_v2 files
    • Read .xml files that were unpacked from the "models_naval" db table using this ruby script
    • Write .rigid_model_v2 files
    • Write .xml files that can be packed into a "models_naval" db table
    • Write "bow wave"-type .rigid_model_v2 files
    • Read logic.xml.rigging files (its very limited, and purely for visualization since I didn't do an exporter)
    • Two extra scripts to aid with logic.xml.rigging file creation

Attachment 367763
    Attachment 367840

You can see it in action in this mod I released to the Steam Workshop.

Previously I've created a .blend file and python scripts for NTW (it likely works for ETW too). If your interested in that, get it here.
    Hi uanime5, I found a user by the name of ChaosRobie on Shogun 2 Steam Workshop and on the Total War Center who can actually build ships using the S2TW Ship Builder. He created this builder so he can create can add new ship models to the Shogun 2 game. He may be helpful with your Morning Calm Mod. You can contact him through discord and ask to build Panokseons, Turtle Ships, and Ming Warships.

Edit Sept 10th: I asked ChaosRobie if he can help you but he said his time is limited so he won't be able to help you and your team, you can download this software to make these ships. I'll leave his quote up here for you to assign anyone in your team to make them (I'm not a modder so maybe Black Knight, The Yogi or Wangrin could do it).

Edit Sept 11th: This is a video by youtuber Master Muncher showing the Fire Nation Ship model by ChaosRobie using the S2TW builder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-MJxRK54aE

Quote Originally Posted by uanime5 View Post

This mod is in three parts and you need all the parts to be able to play it.

Part 1 is available here:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzL...WZtx_u4qOUtVkA

Part 2 is available here:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzL...pyFZt5WmUm45Mg

Part 3 is available here:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/13VP...7_hjw72YQ/view

All parts are in 7zip format so you'll need to unpack them, then put the pack files in your "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\total war shogun 2\data" folder.

Part 2 contains the unit parts, part 3 contains the large map files, and part 1 contains everything else.

I plan to upload it to Steam as soon as I can.

About the mod

The following factions are playable:
    • Japanese: Akechi, Ashina, Chosokabe, Date, Hashiba (Toyotomi), Hojo, Kanbe, Mori, Oda, Otomo, Saika Ikki, Shibata, Shimazu, Sogo, Tokugawa, and Uesugi
    • China: Ming dynasty
    • Korea: Joseon Kingdom
    • Jurchen: Aisin Gioro Clan (Manchu), Hada
    • Mongol: Yuan Khanate, Uighurstan
    • Tibetan: Kingdom of Nangchen
    • Tusi: Chiefdom of Bozhou

Most Jurchen, Tibetan, and Mongol regions do not have roads. Consequently travelling will be time consuming, especially if using non-cavalry armies.

Historically Koreans tended to flee when enemy forces attacked, as such Korean units will not fight for a non-Korean faction. Other factions and clans are more willing to join foreign armies.

3.3 update (31st March 2022)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Fixed a bug with Otomo not being able to recruit matchlock units.

3.2 update (17th September 2021)
    I remade the map files so that when any faction sieges Ganghwa-yusubu in Korea the mod won't crash. Also the trade routes now work.

This update is NOT save game compatible.

3.1 update (11th June 2021)
    Added in a line of code in a DB table so that the Jurchen Siege Workshop now appears, allowing these factions to recruit gun units.

3.0 update (25th March 2021)
    Thanks to Sara Temer for discovering how to make more factions playable it is now possible to play as 12 additional factions, increasing the total to 24.

The new factions are as follows:
    • Japanese: Ashina, Chosokabe, Kanbe, Mori, Oda, Otomo, Sogo, Uesugi
    • Jurchen: Hada
    • Mongol: Uighurstan
    • Tibetan: Kingdom of Nangchen
    • Tusi: Chiefdom of Bozhou

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...-All-campaigns
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?807673-All-factions-playable!-No-reskinned-vanilla-major-faction

2.8.1 update (25th March 2018)
    In the post below Sara Temer made an updated version of Part 3 of this mod that shows where all the settlements are located.

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...1#post15551695

2.8 update (28th October 2017)

It's unknown if this update is save game compatible.

• Fixed some building errors.
    • Fixed some building errors in the startpos.
    • Fixed some character skill trees errors.
    • Fixed some technology effects errors.
    • Updated map textures.

2.7 update (4th June 2017)

It's unknown if this update is save game compatible.

• Fixed the broken character skill trees for all factions.
    • Removed an incorrect religion requirement from Shibata's units so this faction can now recruit all their units.
    • Updated some events and dilemmas.
    • Fixed some regions that were mission religions.

2.6 update (18th March 2017)

This update renames several units so it's not save game compatible.

• Fixed a bug that prevented Korean Medium Swordsmen being recruited (the unit cap was assigned to the unit but not assigned to buildings).
    • Monks now have a unit cap.
    • Korean flail units have a lower attack, so they're more comparable to the samurai naginata units.
    • Korean general get siege defense skills earlier to reflect how the Korean army was better in siege warfare than open battles.
    • Added some missing unit parts.
    • Non-samurai retainer are stronger.
    • Update the leaders of Mori and Kikkawa.

2.5.1 update

• Fixed a bug with the Jurchen spear infantry using swords.
    • Fixed a bug with the Korean regional Archers not firing their bows.
    • Fixed a bug with the Mongolian and Chinese general's skill trees.

2.5 update

• Fixed a bug with the spear cavalry units' attack animations.
    • Fixed a bug with some Jurchen and Ming units.
    • Updated the Korean portraits for generals, yangban, spies, monks, and kisang.
    • Updated the Chinese portraits for officials and poets.
    • Gave the faction leaders unique character models.
    • Change the range, speed, and accuracy of the Jurchen arrows to be more accurate.

2.4.1 update

• Fixed a bug with the Mongol, Jurchen, Tusi, Tibetan musketeer officers.

2.4 update

• More variety in Ming units; with north and south rosters being noticeably different in appearance and weapons.
    • Jurchen models have been updated to reflect the brigandine these units would have worn.
    • Korean, Ming, Tusi, Mongol, Tibetan, and Jurchen units have had their stats and costs recalculated. As such there are now 4 levels of units: militia (below ashigaru), local (ashigaru), professional (samurai), and elite (hero).
    • As having archers shoot their arrows high caused problems I've set arrows back to their original settings. However I changed the Point Blank ability to Volley, which allows units to shoot arrows further and over friendly units in exchange for doing less damage and reduced accuracy.
    • The correct iron resource is needed for heavy nomadic units and the Chinese silk farm now produces silk.
    • Added new animations for some weapons.
    • Added Kami's quiver, and made some new quivers and sheaths.
    • Fixed many minor bugs.

Known issues

• The units on the start screen have texture problems. For an unknown reason some unit parts aren't displayed correctly.
    • The scabbards on the cannon units don't function correctly.
    • The radar map is incorrect (I have no idea how to get all the pips in the right place).
    • The encyclopaedia lacks entries for new units and buildings (I don't know how to add these).
    • The intros have not been remade.
    • Certain campaign models (settlements, towns, ports, farms, trade nodes, and trees) don't appear if you go too far east or west.

Credits

I would like to thank the following modders for letting me use content from their mods:

All factions playable!
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...-major-faction

Alternative Clan Colours:
    www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?443949-Alternative-Clan-Colours-HERO-EDITION-for-uniforms-and-banners-is-OUT-New-submod%28s%29-may-follow-soon

Darth mod:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...hMod-Shogun-II

Daimyos & Generals MOD
    www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?540561-Daimyos-amp-Generals-MOD-(updated-feb-26-2016-reupload)

Expanded Japan:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ew-factions%29

Saya and Ebira (Sheath and quiver)
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=440691083

Tenka Fubu
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...576-Tenka-Fubu

The new unit mod for tokugawa
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=692357693

The Portuguese terços Unit Variety Mod:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ated-to-v-2%29

Vastator Unit Style 1.3:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...d-1-3-RELEASED!

Imjin War Mod:
    http://domod.kupai.me/forum-82-1.html

Ming Mod:
    http://bbs.mountblade.com.cn/forum.p...ead&tid=472100

Song Mod
    http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o7qPBj8#rend...na_da_song_3.0

中国新势力(想要的留下邮箱) :
    http://www.clanlong.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=54502

BOBOS的大明兵模,多图杀猫 :
    http://www.clanlong.com/forum/thread-86239-1-1.html

I'd also like to thank all the people who worked hard to help make this mod.

Team Members:
    uanime5- Mod Leader- mapping, make sure the units are correct, adding textures, integrating models, pretty much a bit of everything.
    manolops3- Lead texturer, and integrating models.
    ♔The Black Knight♔- Lead modeller and made the preview.
    CoconutFred- He has done 2d art such as unit cards.
    Herr Doctor making additional nobori and mons.
    HerroDere beta testing.
    mhawari for making the faction leader models.
    Sigmar Heldenhamer beta testing.
    The Yogi: making shield animations and adding guns to ships.
    Wangrin- Has helped with converting models and giving advice.
    Ygge-He helped with putting trees on Korea.

Historical Researchers:
    Stincky (Japanese, Jurchen, Mongol, Tibetan, and Tusi regions and clans)
    Demokritos (research material for the colours of 24 Japanese clans - also coming up with the uniform themes for the Ii clan and the Tokugawa musketeers in Honda clan colours)
    STELLover (Korean history)
    Wu Guo (Korean history)
    gookbbong (Korean history)
    Last edited by twicetwice2ce; October 28, 2022 at 04:17 PM.

Can anyone upload the latest version of this MOD to the MODDB website?

Is there any way to fix the missing castles for the Japanese factions?

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

What missing castles? I didn't see that when I played the mod.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

First: This mad is amazing, I can't image how much work it took to put this together, I can't play the game without this anymore!

My question to the whole community is: How do you get the resource "Chinese Texts" when Playing the Ming? I can't find a reference to it online, and its obviously not a vanilla resource. Help is apprenticed, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by lastcrusade101 View Post
    First: This mad is amazing, I can't image how much work it took to put this together, I can't play the game without this anymore!

My question to the whole community is: How do you get the resource "Chinese Texts" when Playing the Ming? I can't find a reference to it online, and its obviously not a vanilla resource. Help is apprenticed, thanks!
    It's a unavailable resource in campaign, so you can't find them

Quote Originally Posted by 523075441 View Post
    Can anyone upload the latest version of this MOD to the MODDB website?
    Quote Originally Posted by lastcrusade101 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nguyenmaithu View Post
    It's a unavailable resource in campaign, so you can't find them

Let's hope uanime's team uses ChaosRobie's STW shipbuilding mod to make the Morning Sun more accurate. Then they can upload the latest version of this MOD to the MODDB website.
    Last edited by twicetwice2ce; October 30, 2022 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Duplicate post

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

uanime5- you guys are sick , damn dude , but i proud to you my friend still continue this project even on 2023 !!!! RESPECT

Regarding encylopedia , it was possible to create new encylopedia , i do it for radios mod back there , but now i realy forget anything about modding , tonight i just play your mod for the first time after i dont know many years hahahah
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Hello. Why cities are not displayed? They are invisible. How to fix it?

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

I think it has to do with the map being too large but I think there was a workaround... at least for SOME cities.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

The newest version. The Ming navy troop got bug like this
    Hope you could fix it soon. Keep it up Uanime5

hello my blackship and naban trade ship canon is broken,they still shoot but the canonball drop right after the fire,only musketer is working.

Quote Originally Posted by copden123 View Post
    hello my blackship and naban trade ship canon is broken,they still shoot but the canonball drop right after the fire,only musketer is working.
    oh im sorry,i using old 3.3 file,now when i redowload the new 3.3ver update 2023 in 1st page my naval canon are fine now,lmao.

Hi, can you add Dai Viet faction please? Thank you!

cant unzip ming_map_extra_new - 7zip said that cant open it. What can i do?

has anybody got this mod to work recently ?
    i recently downloaded the "linux pre 2022" version on steam, before the latest Patch, and tried to use the mod, but it doesn't work.
    -Version 3.3 doesnt show up at all. Starting a new campaign just shows the standard vanilla map.
    -Versioon 3.2 works, but after starting a new campaign, the map is very muddled, with parts of China and korea 'underwater'