Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Morning Sun Version 3.3

Default Re: >>>Download<<< Morning Sun Version 2.4

Quote Originally Posted by TheKingOfGoryeo View Post
    I downloaded all 3 packs and extracted them. Only the Ming.pack was shown in the mod manager.
    Okay, so I was able to get all 3 unpacked and successfully extracted. I'm still seeing units not appropriate for the factions though.

Quote Originally Posted by manolops3 View Post
    Uanime, i Would like to ask what will Happen if i Play as Shimazu After the Realm Divide, will Korea,China,Manchuria,Mongolia declare wAr on me too or is it only the japanese Clans ???
    All factions are affected the same way by realm divide. So once you become very powerful everyone will declare war on you.

also, let me ask why you have reduced the Number of regions in Japan ? In your expanded Japan Mod there Are more regions in Japan....especially kyushu
    The mini map can only contain 256 colours, so I can't have more regions than this. So I had to remove some regions.

Great work by the way i now make the Translation For the German Version Are you okay with that ?
    That's fine with me.

Another Thing : as i was Working on the translation, i Found entries For a Silver Mine.....have you added a Silver Mine Building Region specialty to the campaign ? If yes, in which Region you added a Silver Mine For Example ?
    I did add silver mines and they're present in the following regions: Iwami, Gillju-mok, and Kilju-mok.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKingOfGoryeo View Post
    I don't know if it's a problem with my computer but when I downloaded the update and extracted them, my factions seemed to have a mixture of units from different factions (say the Joseon faction having Yari Ashigarus and Chinese Swordsmen).
    This is because each faction can recruit some units from other factions. As a result in custom battles you can see all the units each factions can recruit, rather than just the faction specific units.
    Last edited by uanime5; July 18, 2016 at 05:05 PM.
    Morning Sun (adds Korea and China to the Shogun 2 map)
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...28-Morning-Sun

Expanded Japan mod (97 new regions and 101 new factions)
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ew-factions%29

How to split a region in TWS2
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...split-a-region

Eras Total Conquest 2.3 (12 campaigns from 970-1547)

Alright, thanks for the heads up. I was confused on why I'm seeing a Yari Ashigaru in Joseon during Custom Battles

mhawari's Avatar Miles

Sorry for asking, sir did u already fix unit icon ?

Sorry to intrude again but is it normal for some of the factions and units to not have names or is it a problem with my own computer?

Quote Originally Posted by mhawari View Post
    Sorry for asking, sir did u already fix unit icon ?
    Yes my friends.

to uanime5: how to remove requied resource of Ming Weisuo? I can't build them in castles which i captured from my enemy, so too hard to defend.

mhawari's Avatar Miles

Maybe I have an explanation for scabbar bug, here for example the jurchen unit with katana scabbar. This may be cause by http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=440691083 which makes it a complication with Ming scabbar.

Bad News...Crash in a Game with shimazu after successfully researched the tech "zen" ...it Happens over and over again...every Time i try it will Crash....

Uanime, do u have any plan to create more Japanese generals? I think major Japanese clans like Hashiba needs more generals like Korea or Ming.

Default Re: Download Morning Sun Version 2.4

ok it got nothing to do with the zen-tech, i tried it on a second pc and here it will not crash after zen, but a few turns after that...then i restart the game and load my save game, then i can play one turn,after this turn it crashes, then i restart the game, play one turn , then it crashes and so on.......so it is unplayable for me sorry

mhawari's Avatar Miles

Bro are u set another mod ?

Bro are u set another mod ?
    Thats correct and this was the Problem. Problem solved thanks mhawari

Now i can Play Til Turn 17...Then it Crash while the Turn of the saika ikki....so still unplayable...At least on this Second PC....At monday i will go to Home again and can Test it on my First PC...will Tell You if that PC is able to let me Play more than 17 turns Cant wait until monday lol

the German Translation is Finished...just the non-japanese names and non-japanese buildings will have no names...But now there Are Lines for all the Units,factions,and regions in German Version....will Upload it tomorrow on steam so Even the Germans can enjoy this awesome morning sun mod

glad and proud that i was a Little Part of the Team......

mhawari's Avatar Miles

Try to not use any other mod, but u can go on with gameplay like BSM mod, and darthmod.

im big fan of your mod only one problem this map to big it makes it lag on campaing map so if you make lite version of this mod so people with lover pc can also play it
    this is 2 best map for total war best being 1600 mod for empire total war

i think you should make 3 4 version of the map like this 1/4 2/4 3/4 and normal one also if you got any graphic mods on your mod that makes it harder to run you could remove them in lite version so people who only want to try out your units and new campaign without the large campaing map and the graphic mods

Try to not use any other mod, but u can go on with gameplay like BSM mod, and darthmod.
    Ok...Even without the better Maps Mod it crashes But now not while the saika ikki turn But At the beginning of my turn...i will Try it At monday on my First PC

mhawari's Avatar Miles

Can i see what kinda mod ur using ?

Quote Originally Posted by tory0304 View Post
    Uanime, do u have any plan to create more Japanese generals? I think major Japanese clans like Hashiba needs more generals like Korea or Ming.
    Are there any generals that you feel I missed? I try to limit the number of generals because their upkeep costs can be disproportionate for small factions.

Now i can Play Til Turn 17...Then it Crash while the Turn of the saika ikki....so still unplayable...At least on this Second PC....At monday i will go to Home again and can Test it on my First PC...will Tell You if that PC is able to let me Play more than 17 turns Cant wait until monday lol
    Try playing as saika ikki and see if you can get the mod to crash.

the German Translation is Finished...just the non-japanese names and non-japanese buildings will have no names...But now there Are Lines for all the Units,factions,and regions in German Version....will Upload it tomorrow on steam so Even the Germans can enjoy this awesome morning sun mod
    Have you checked all the text files for building names? I any case congratulations on finishing your translation. Now if only I could figure out how to get the rest of this mod on steam without removing the 1.0 version.

Quote Originally Posted by djsalibeat View Post
    im big fan of your mod only one problem this map to big it makes it lag on campaing map so if you make lite version of this mod so people with lover pc can also play it
    this is 2 best map for total war best being 1600 mod for empire total war
    If you're referring to this mod I made a lot of the units for it.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...ialism-1600-AD

i think you should make 3 4 version of the map like this 1/4 2/4 3/4 and normal one also if you got any graphic mods on your mod that makes it harder to run you could remove them in lite version so people who only want to try out your units and new campaign without the large campaing map and the graphic mods
    Unfortunately I'd have to remake the entire map if I wanted it to be smaller. Making units parts that have smaller file sizes would also involve remaking almost all the unit parts.
    Last edited by uanime5; July 23, 2016 at 06:46 AM.
    Morning Sun (adds Korea and China to the Shogun 2 map)
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...28-Morning-Sun

Expanded Japan mod (97 new regions and 101 new factions)
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ew-factions%29

How to split a region in TWS2
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...split-a-region

Eras Total Conquest 2.3 (12 campaigns from 970-1547)

@mhawari

now i only use the three Mod Parts of Morning sun and my Translation pack with only the German localisation file Inside.

@uanime

thanks. I Would know how to add the Buildings-names and the names But unfortunately when i Try to add new Lines to the German loc file more than i already have added, Then Pack file Manager is unable to Save that changes...i Cant add Any more new Rows...Thats the Problem.it Seems that the Maximum Number of Lines is achieved now Or it is a PFM Bug...i dont Know But now i can only edit the existing Rows.

and for the Crash.....it Seems that it got nothing to Do with saika ikki...i Hope that only my Second PC is too weak for Morning sun lol so that my First PC At home will be able to let me Play Morning sun without crashes i really Hope so.....man this Mod is sooooooo much fun....Unify Japan , Then Build it up, and Then conquer the Rest of Asia...Thats fantastic.

btw Do You Know the Mount and Blade Mod "Suvarnabhumi Mahayuth" ??? Some Unit Parts Could be interesting if your Hunger for more factions is still there....

ahh sad i tried to play with small units size on vanila no lag on ultra 30 framerate with this mod 15 20 i know you want to add china and many other part of asia and that good but you could reduce the amount of regions also remove islands and make japan bit smaller so i wouldten lagg on campaign map also i think it would help end turn phase