Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Download Morning Sun Version 3.3

Default Re: Download Morning Sun Version 2.8

I finally understood how to change the capital, I changed the second lines of the clan Hatano and Takeda, but how to remove the army from the garrison, move them

stop, how to play for a minor clan?

Quote Originally Posted by Zangetsu01 View Post
    stop, how to play for a minor clan?
    Here's a guide:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Clans-Playable
    Morning Sun (adds Korea and China to the Shogun 2 map)
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...28-Morning-Sun

Expanded Japan mod (97 new regions and 101 new factions)
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ew-factions%29

How to split a region in TWS2
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...split-a-region

Eras Total Conquest 2.3 (12 campaigns from 970-1547)

how to get rid of the fog of war
    Thanks

how to get rid of the fog of war?
    Thanks

Shogun in the game can not be?
    Sorry, I do not speak English, but I use a translator...
    thanks for all

Laetus

use a spy

can i ask, how can i change the shield of Korean swordman and Northern Chinese swordman into the rattan shield of Southern Chinese swordman? Thank you very much

As I know, you can do this on two ways.
    1. In ming.pack/db/warscape_equipment_themes find ming_infantry_sword_shield
    and korean_infantry_katana_shield (or korean_infantry_katana_big_shield if you want change also Korean units with big shields) - in column "banners" you should enter ming_rattan_shield. This change will be work on all units with this equipments.

2. You can also in ming.pack/db/unit_stats_land change "equipment_theme" on "ming_infantry_sword_shield_south" for units who you want with rattan shield, but you will also change weapons this units.

If you want, you can also make new equipment template in tables "warscape_equipment_themes" and "warscape_equipment" with rattan shield and add this equimpent to units in unit_stats_land

BTW. Uanime, why didn't you give any shield_bonus for units with shield?

another stupid question, why i can't build a bamboo wall for my Korean and Chinese gunner when my army defending? How can i have that bamboo wall?
    And, how can i change the hat of Sokogun Musketeer and add paper armor for Korean levy unit?

Thank you very much
    Last edited by nguyenmaithu; December 16, 2018 at 08:20 AM.

I have a question...
    I wanted to add a region for Kawajiri, the owner of the Kiso region, I replaced all the id Kiso from the Region manager, after that I deleted the Kiso faction and all references to it in startpos.esf, but the game crashes
    what is the problem?

Hey guys anyone experiencing this kind of bug that some settlements are invisible but i can click them and upgrade some buildings. If you know how to fix it please tell me thank you. check the screen shot here ~~~~> https://imgur.com/a/KYwBRXj

Hi.i injoy this mod.but i see some error.

in imjin war, and all of time of joseon kingdom and Chinese are make a really good steel from mine. use that iron,they was making armor and sword. and it was better then all another asian land.

but japan was not have a good iron. they was not have a good steel in all land. because jap is volcano island. all of they steel is a soft iron and sand iron.and it was lower quality then korea or chinese sword
    and armor. for that reason. they was mix soft iron and sand iron. and make a Katana. but still. it a bad steel. it a broken a lot.

and in this mod. all jap army armor and better then any another country.

i think this is not correct.

and korea was making Sword in Seoul and Pyoungyang. Only that province. because they think if another province makeing sword. maybe they are try to revol against kingdom.

in this mod.armory in korea are swon and namwon. i hope this are change also.

and 2007.korea was found a armor in Dongnae. in injin was.jap was kill all soldier and people inside in that castle. and bury in moat.

and that armor image is not in this mod.

here is the link of foto of this armor.for low soldier.

http://blog.daum.net/_blog/BlogTypeV...20110129162744

and i wish to see that armor in this mod soon.

please change this problem. can you do that?

Это не ошибка, в 16 веке у Японцев была очень хорошая броня, стоит отметить пуленепробиваемую броню Юкиносита или Нанбан, так же у них были мечи на тот момент вполне хорошего качества. Один из китайских военачальников писал о превосходстве японского вооружения над китайским, что касается металла, то да у них он был низкого качества, но торговля и открытие нормальных рудников сделало своё дело, японская броня была одной из лучших, но это касается только 16 века, а именно 2 его половины, так же стоит отметить подготовку солдат, которая так же была очень хорошей.

This is not a mistake, in the 16th century the Japanese had very good armor, it is worth noting the bulletproof armor of Yukinoshita or Nanban, they also had swords of quite good quality at that time. One of the Chinese commanders wrote about the superiority of Japanese weapons over the Chinese, as for the metal, yes, they were of poor quality, but the trade and the discovery of normal mines did their job, the Japanese armor was one of the best, but this applies only to the 16th century, and just 2 of its half, it is also worth noting the training of soldiers, which was also very good.
    На случай если вы не русский)

Quote Originally Posted by uanime5 View Post
    I assume this also works for the minor clans with this mod if not is there a way in which to play as them cause I've got a hankering to play as the Nangqeng Dynasty?

Crash at turn 164, in Akechi AI turn :3

Anyone remember how to fix? Thanks a lot

Morning Sun Version 2.9 ?

Quote Originally Posted by trandong View Post
    Morning Sun Version 2.9 ?
    Really i don't think he will update the mod :3