Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 31819202122232425262728

Thread: Download Morning Sun Version 2.8

Default Re: Download Morning Sun Version 2.8

https://www.moddb.com/mods/imjin-war-of-korea
    If you really like this period, you can use this mod

thanks for the link

The mod will one day be uploaded to steam or updated?

Domesticus

Whats been going on with this? Ive just been thinking about it, loved it like crazy back in the day! Im on good internet now so I can get that tihng going right. I remember it being on Steam at some time, is that still there?

Installed and the map looks incredibly impressive. Just a question - is it possible to do online campaign with this and also I have tried the offline campaign map and noticed no castles show on the campaign maps, is this a bug?

Yes, the loss of locks from the map is a convention of the game, or rather the size of the map. I don't know about the online campaign, but it should work in a cooperative

however, I have a question for the authors. Why do Korean, Mongolian, Chinese, etc. bows have a range of under 200?

Luís Fróis described the range of Korean bows to be around 109 meters. the Japanese described the range of Korean bows as 140 meters. The same Fróis wrote that the firing range of the Japanese troops reached 500 meters, but this is probably due to the arquebus.