Page 26 of 360 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829303132333435365176126 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

Default Re: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

Will I lose my internet connectivity. ? That would be bad.

Watch Trumps Republican rally and you will see crazy. The sort of crazy you do not want to fight. The sort that makes the Ayatollah saying you can have sex with a sheep as long as you kill it if you climax seem small time.

I fallow your news and media like a western citizen and I realized from Trumps speeches, he is damn crazy,he insults everyone and everything and I'm kinda surprised anyone fallows this idiot and berserk warlord.at least the good part is he says his opinions clearly and doesn't do a shadow game like that Hillary the old fox
    "A full heart has room for everything and an empty heart has room for nothing"
    Antonio Porchia

Clearing up misconceptions about Islam
    Clearing up misconceptions about Iran

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

It doesn't sound so much like Rouhani deceived the people. Rather it seems that it was a mistake on Rouhani's part.
    I gotta say that if America invaded Iran the Americans would win hands down. The problem is the aftermath where a bunch of the populace would rise up in a longer and harder war than even Iraq. The same would happen if the USA invaded Saudi Arabia so the real solution is not to invade any of those where the lid is still on the bottle. Otherwise you just dropped a menthol in a Coke bottle and then removed the lids that are Sultan Salah and IRI. Or exterminate the entire populace of all these countries I guess not exactly viable except with nukes... so yeah not viable.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

No dear,if they attack Iran,North Korea will nuke USA,China and Russia will launch their nukes after North Korea,SA will be destroyed after 3 days of war by missiles, when I say World War III , I don't want to exaggerate in anything. no country will remain undamaged after war, and the remaining countries only will rule on the ruins of civilizations.
    As an aware Iranian I'm very doubtful that IRGC doesn't have nuclear missiles.IRGC is the most mysterious organization in the world.Even Mr.Khamenei doesn't have any control over the IRGC,it's an independent organization that controls the middle east.
    Last edited by Fardin; July 28, 2016 at 03:04 PM.
    Antonio Porchia

bigdaddy1204's Avatar Campidoctor

It's interesting that Israel supported Iran during the Iran-Iraq war. But the reason was not because they felt sorry about Iranians. It was because they feared Saddam, and wanted to see him fail. Personally I think Iran isn't going to be in a war against anyone. I expect a peaceful future for the country. I think America could be in a dangerous situation if Donald Trump wins. It could be the end of American civilisation and the decline of the USA to a third world country. I hope this does not happen. Trade with America is very important for the world economy, and all countries would be poorer if it did. I'd like to see peaceful trade between all nations.

Israel just provided some intelligence for us only once,no more supports.
    I do hope for a peaceful future too.
    Antonio Porchia

Quote Originally Posted by Fardin View Post
    Israel just provided some intelligence for us only once,no more supports.
    Nah, your leadership is just in denial about it. I think they were against it because they wanted more Islamic street cred, but the military still had connections from before the revolution and when the war first started things were looking scary. The Wiki article is descent - Israeli support for Iran during the Iran–Iraq war. I've heard that Trita Parsi book it references is pretty interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

I fallow your news and media like a western citizen and I realized from Trumps speeches, he is damn crazy,he insults everyone and everything and I'm kinda surprised anyone fallows this idiot and berserk warlord.at least the good part is he says his opinions clearly and doesn't do a shadow game like that Hillary the old fox
    Who in the hell has he said he is going to war with?

And from what source do you get this information?

Patrician

No dear,if they attack Iran,North Korea will nuke USA,China and Russia will launch their nukes after North Korea,SA will be destroyed after 3 days of war by missiles, when I say World War III , I don't want to exaggerate in anything. no country will remain undamaged after war, and the remaining countries only will rule on the ruins of civilizations.
    As an aware Iranian I'm very doubtful that IRGC doesn't have nuclear missiles.IRGC is the most mysterious organization in the world.Even Mr.Khamenei doesn't have any control over the IRGC,it's an independent organization that controls the middle east.
    America would probably still win in a nuclear attack but significantly damaged. North Korea does not have the ability to nuke the USA. China has some impressive missiles in reports but it stands to be seen whether they posses these weapons in actuality. Not sure if Russia has that many long range missiles. That is also assuming that China, North Korea and Russia have the guts to stand up to the USA over Iran when it actually matters. China is not very trustworthy and Russia probably does not want to actually become engaged in any sort of large scale conflict.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

bigdaddy1204's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Oda Nobunaga View Post
    North Korea does not have the ability to nuke the USA.
    Are you sure about that? I watched a documentary about North Korea recently (The Propaganda Game - it's on Netflix), am pretty sure their latest generation of missiles can indeed reach the USA.

Last edited by bigdaddy1204; July 29, 2016 at 03:40 AM.

America would probably still win in a nuclear attack but significantly damaged. North Korea does not have the ability to nuke the USA. China has some impressive missiles in reports but it stands to be seen whether they posses these weapons in actuality. Not sure if Russia has that many long range missiles. That is also assuming that China, North Korea and Russia have the guts to stand up to the USA over Iran when it actually matters. China is not very trustworthy and Russia probably does not want to actually become engaged in any sort of large scale conflict.
    I don't think there is any evidence to suggest that any of those countries would risk annihilation over Iran. To my knowledge, they haven't even made subtle threats even for the sake of deterrence.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy1204 View Post
    Are you sure about that?
    We don't know if the Taepodong 2 really has a range of 6,000 km. Its estimated maximum range is anywhere from 4,000 to 6,000. That said, I don't think that map is accurate:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    I double checked it:

Pyongyang to Seattle = 8,262 km
    Pyongyang to Hawaii = 7,670 km
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

David Sonboly, whose victims all had immigrant backgrounds, told friends that he supported the far-right populist AfD party

Munich shooter was far-right fan who 'hated Turks and Arabs': Investigators

huh, really makes you think

Quote Originally Posted by BatGoat View Post
    Who in the hell has he said he is going to war with?

And from what source do you get this information?
    I didn't say he is going to war with anyone,I said he is a warlord and he is capable of doing any nonsense acts.
    I study his speeches.Guardian mostly.

There is an Iran on the ground and another underground,US will never be successful to capture Iran,most of the countries will go back to ancient era after war, If Iran falls other countries will fall after it like Russia,China and north Korea so they feel responsible for that war, Even if north Korea doesn't have the missiles to reach US,they'll use one of ours,North Korea is the closest country to Iran even despite their relations is behind the curtains.
    The war in Syria is a very good example of why Russia and China or western governments will bother themselves to engage in the final war, the outcome of war shows who is more powerful,if any country loses the war in Syria they'll lose more important things in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by snuggans View Post
    David Sonboly, whose victims all had immigrant backgrounds, told friends that he supported the far-right populist AfD party

Munich shooter was far-right fan who 'hated Turks and Arabs': Investigators

huh, really makes you think
    Actually it made me laugh! All of Iranians are not Angels dear.Are you OK with sending a video of Black water troops shooting innocent people in Iraq like GTA?
    a 18 years old kid, supported the far-right populist AfD party? stop kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by sumskilz View Post
    Nah, your leadership is just in denial about it. I think they were against it because they wanted more Islamic street cred, but the military still had connections from before the revolution and when the war first started things were looking scary. The Wiki article is descent - Israeli support for Iran during the Iran–Iraq war. I've heard that Trita Parsi book it references is pretty interesting.
    Wikipedia?Are you kidding me? I looked for any neutral sources but i didn't find one.
    Israel provided some intel to attack a base only once, and Israel delivered the weapons we had bought from US.
    Last edited by Fardin; July 29, 2016 at 07:18 AM.
    Antonio Porchia

Wikipedia?Are you kidding me? I looked for any neutral sources but i didn't find one.
    Israel provided some intel to attack a base only once, and Israel delivered the weapons we had bought from US.
    Yeah, I figured you'd say something like that.

still waiting for a neutral source or even one source with pics and physical proofs...
    stop fooling yourselves.
    Last edited by Fardin; July 29, 2016 at 10:12 AM.
    Antonio Porchia

still waiting for a neutral source or even one source with pics and physical proofs...
    stop fooling yourselves.
    At least one of the references there is academic, I could probably get a hold of it and find its sources, but anyone interested could do the same. My guess is you're the only one here that finds the references from the Wiki completely unconvincing, so it's not really worth the effort for me in this case. Believe what you want.

Good luck with your references.
    Antonio Porchia

Patrician

The fact that North Korea is the closest country to Iran does not sound like very good propaganda.

China has a certain kind of pull with western countries that those other states you mentioned do not. China could run off untouched if it plays the right cards and leave the rest of you guys out to dry. Consider the very strange and sometimes volatile relations between China and Russia. Though aside from their missiles China is a paper tiger. The United States military far outclasses the Chinese military.
    So other than missiles the only thing that could stop the United States and NATO from clubbing Russia, Iran, North Korea and China would be these countries will to fight, that means their populace's determination to engage in a global war.

@snuggans, I actually already mentioned David Sonboli. He did like the Far Right and spent much time reading about Anders Breivik as well as other mass shooters, but the attack was him trying to take out kids who bullied him. He was not trying to make a political statement.
    Also the article claims "Iran is considered in Nazi ideology to be the birthplace of the Aryan race", that is not even true, the Nazis considered the Urals and parts of Central Asia to be the birthplace of the Aryan Race. Sure David might have thought himself to be Aryan but he lured people he knew specifically. If he wanted to kill Muslims in a Far Right attack he would have just shot up a mosque.
    Last edited by Lord Oda Nobunaga; July 29, 2016 at 03:12 PM.

It's not a propaganda,it's an absolute fact.I didn't know that too til 1 month ago.
    World's situation is not a chess game to say now I sacrifice this chessman then check Mate!There is no sacrifice, if you sacrifice anything,you've already lost everything.
    As you said the US will be significantly damaged,according to several military experts,20000 American soldiers will die only in the first day of war.this kind of war is not what they or we want, so it's not possible for US to attack Iran like Iraq or any other country in it's history.
    Antonio Porchia

Patrician

That's what I'm saying. It sounds awful. To say that your best friend is North Korea, walk away slowly.