Thread: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

Default Re: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    Gender quotas don't make women more competitive. Actually they make the workplace less competitive because women are hired because of their genitalia and despite their competence.
    There's nothing in the articles you linked, about explicit gender quotas.

That is my heritage.Every brick added by the following generation is part of my heritage. They built it, they left it to us, we have a duty to preserve it. They didn't create our freedoms for nothing, they didn't fight in wars for nothing. Certainly they didn't do it for ''minorities'' that weren't even part of our country and were actually very often the enemy they fought to keep out.
    They killed each other over territory. I'm not sure what they would've wanted you to preserve, the Habsrburg Dynasty? Savoy? Fascist dictatorship of 22'? Or the current Republic? By the way, once we get rid of the minorities, are protestants next? Atheists? Non-practicing catholics?

I complain about diversity policies that have women being picked exclusively because over their genitalia and despite their competence and you completely strawman me with ''she's better than you and she should get your job''.
    Not according to the articles you've so far linked.

Do you even realize how retarded this sounds? But wait you even managed to do it better:

Liberals and strawmen. What a pair. Discussion over. Sukiyama, I burned your strawmen as they deserve. Your posts are retarded. You are clearly not willing to have a good discussion. You are interested in denial of the racist and sexist policies of your side, which I denounce. Take that trash to demented liberal college graduates who will be bullied into silence.
    I didn't say that. I asked you if this statement is an admission to ethnically cleanse Europe.

"No thanks? Especially when I have a better alternative: get out of our countries. Go make your own countries."

If not, what are policies you'd implement and what is the long-term goal of such policies?

If you promote ''diversity'' then you are telling people that they belong to different groups and they should celebrate their differences rather than what they have in common.
    We do belong to different groups, that is how the world is. I can enjoy the craic on St Patrick's Day with my friends, Irish or not. As for you, well you just continually talk out of your crack, spamming racist theories. We have nothing in common.

they didn't fight in wars for nothing..
    LOL. Italians 'fighting' wars. Good one.
    Last edited by mongrel; August 11, 2019 at 01:26 AM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Irish people split with the UK over ethnic and religious differences and then split themselves over the latter too. To say that they are a good example of peaceful cohexistance over diversity is one of the most asinine things I have read.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; August 11, 2019 at 01:53 AM.

Irish people split with the UK over ethnic and religious differences and then split themselves over the latter too. To say that they are a good example of peaceful cohexistance over diversity is one of the most asinine things I have read.
    Irish split with the UK because they had a beef with us spending a few centuries trying to ethnicly cleanse the catholics. REAL ehnic cleansing, not your stupid replacement fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post

LOL. Italians 'fighting' wars. Good one.
    Italian tanks have 4 reverse gears and one forward in case the enemy outflanks them.

Quote Originally Posted by 95thrifleman View Post
    Irish split with the UK because they had a beef with us spending a few centuries trying to ethnicly cleanse the catholics. REAL ehnic cleansing, not your stupid replacement fantasy.
    That's right. Not having my heritage wiped out by this stupid cult.* We have nothing in common with you.

* Had to choose one consonant carefully there....

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    That's right. Not having my heritage wiped out by this stupid cult.* We have nothing in common with you.

* Had to choose one consonant carefully there....
    Was that aimed at me or Basil?

Uhuahauhauhauhauahuah the liberals are fighting among themselves over who hates the most their own heritage. ing hilarious.

Uhuahauhauhauhauahuah the liberals are fighting among themselves over who hates the most their own heritage. ing hilarious.
    Why do you keep thinking I'm a liberal?

The only thing that keeps the UK together is the fact we hate the Europeans more than we hate each other. I'm from Manchester, my heritage is Norse/Saxon, hating Irish catholics is nothing new and to be honest my antipathy for the papist paddies is mostly due to the IRA having killed friends of mine.

That being said, Europe is literaly built on the principle of white people killing each other, getting better at it, killing more white people, building empires, killing more white people, expanding, killing people of any colour, realising we can't expand anymore because the other empires are too strong and pretending to be nice for a change.

Can you stop pretending that ''people from the same continent killing each other'' is exclusive to Europe only? You can pick the history of the Indian continent and that's mostly the various Indian groups killing each other, save for the occasional foreign invasion. You obviously don't see Turkish people flagellating themselves over the Ghorid conquest of North India nor the Mughal Empire; unlike the Brits. East Asia? The most brutal area in the world. Central America before Columbus? Locals were killing each other and making human sacrifices. Africa? From what we have of recorded history before colonialism, they were also killing each other regularly. So, what's special about Europe? Oh right, the guilt. We started feeling guilty and hating ourself and that's what destroying us.

You don't see Mongols flagellating themselves over the Mongol invasions killing 1/4 of the world population. You don't see Japanese hating themselves over what they did in China during WW2. Certainly you don't see Mexicans bashing Aztec culture. It's just ''us''. Specifically, your side. Anyone who makes the kind of argument that Europeans are somehow particularly prone to slaughtering is lying and voluntarily or involuntarily promoting the agenda of liberal extremists from the academia whose goal is to undermine and demoralize our society.

So I don't really care about what you think you are. You can identify as transgender with a dog as headmaster, your arguments are still the same dishonest liberal crap I get from others.

Can you stop pretending that ''people from the same continent killing each other'' is exclusive to Europe only? You can pick the history of the Indian continent and that's mostly the various Indian groups killing each other, save for the occasional foreign invasion. You obviously don't see Turkish people flagellating themselves over the Ghorid conquest of North India nor the Mughal Empire; unlike the Brits. East Asia? The most brutal area in the world. Central America before Columbus? Locals were killing each other and making human sacrifices. Africa? From what we have of recorded history before colonialism, they were also killing each other regularly. So, what's special about Europe? Oh right, the guilt. We started feeling guilty and hating ourself and that's what destroying us.

You don't see Mongols flagellating themselves over the Mongol invasions killing 1/4 of the world population. You don't see Japanese hating themselves over what they did in China during WW2. Certainly you don't see Mexicans bashing Aztec culture. It's just ''us''. Specifically, your side. Anyone who makes the kind of argument that Europeans are somehow particularly prone to slaughtering is lying and voluntarily or involuntarily promoting the agenda of liberal extremists from the academia whose goal is to undermine and demoralize our society.

So I don't really care about what you think you are. You can identify as transgender with a dog as headmaster, your arguments are still the same dishonest liberal crap I get from others.
    You don't see me hating myself either, I'm quite proud of my nation thankyou very much. I'm just not the idiot trying to somehow suggest white people are superior and have to somehow keep white nations white.

You don't see me hating myself either, I'm quite proud of my nation thankyou very much. I'm just not the idiot trying to somehow suggest white people are superior and have to somehow keep white nations white.
    And that's where you lose yet another argument. That's something I never claimed so you are making stuff up, mainly because liberals who can't win arguments because their talking points are retarded have to rely on slander to end the discussion.

Obviously by now I'm used to this kind of dishonest tactics, so you can take that trash to some liberal human garbage who will be shamed by your defamation tactics into silence.

And that's where you lose yet another argument. That's something I never claimed so you are making stuff up, mainly because liberals who can't win arguments because their talking points are retarded have to rely on slander to end the discussion.

Obviously by now I'm used to this kind of dishonest tactics, so you can take that trash to some liberal human garbage who will be shamed by your defamation tactics into silence.
    Can anybody translate this for me?

After being called out for your defamation tactics you switch to feigning ignorance. Rofl.

Meanwhile, White liberals racially discriminating against White people again, once again it's the BBC, one of the most racist institutions out there:
    https://creativeaccess.org.uk/opport...search-intern/

Job opening, ''BAME'' only or ''lower socio-economic background''.
    So, if you are white working class and compete against a wealthy BAME, guess who's going to get the job? The solution to the problems of the White working class is the social, cultural and economic annihilation of white liberals. White liberals are keeping the white working class down and using non-whites as a battering ram to silence the former. .
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; August 11, 2019 at 05:48 AM.

After being called out for your defamation tactics you switch to feigning ignorance. Rofl.
    You REALLY need to actualy understand what words like genocide, ethnic cleansing and defamation mean.

You guys seem to have huge problems with the word replacement, so you don't get to lecture anyone on any definition. Spoiler, the definition is not what's politically convenient for you.

edit: at least someone got what he bargained for:
    Father-of-five who advocated rights for migrants is hit and killed by illegal immigrant on probation for a DUI who was ordered to be deported back to El Salvador eight months ago
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...illegally.html

This is like 4chan entering the matrix.
    Last edited by Basil II the B.S; August 11, 2019 at 06:01 AM.

Was that aimed at me or Basil?
    When I mention the cult be assured that I mean Great replacement theory, apologies if that was ambiguous.

You guys seem to have huge problems with the word replacement, so you don't get to lecture anyone on any definition. Spoiler, the definition is not what's politically convenient for you.

edit: at least someone got what he bargained for:
    Father-of-five who advocated rights for migrants is hit and killed by illegal immigrant on probation for a DUI who was ordered to be deported back to El Salvador eight months ago
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...illegally.html

This is like 4chan entering the matrix.
    So if a drunk white person runs over another white person, will a Great Replacement terrorist be compelled to shoot up a mall?

You have presented no arguments, Great Replacement theory is like vaxxer nonsense and flat Earth bollocks, a great pile of .
    Last edited by mongrel; August 11, 2019 at 06:10 AM.

Lol at Mongrel conveniently leaving out key details. Same usual tactic uh?

Though I love that piece so much that it goes straight onto my signature.

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Best way to call someone out for omitting key details is by listing those key details, lest you be guilty of what you're accusing and slowing down the conversation by making extra posts necessary to get anywhere.

I posted an article and the details are in the title of such article. Notably that the guy was an immigration advocate and was killed by an illegal immigrant that was due for deportation... 8 months ago.
    So if this White Liberal had advocated for law enforcement when it comes to immigration, he'd likely be still alive. He's victim of his own retarded policies.
    Last edited by alhoon; August 11, 2019 at 04:03 PM. Reason: libel removed