Thread: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

  1. #3761

    Default Re: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    Comments like this are so common now from Trump no one bats an eye. I don't agree with any of those four ideology and polucy wise but i wouldn't tell them to go back to their countries.
    By "no one" I assume you aren't including virtually every single major Anglo-Saxon news outlet.

  2. #3762
    Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    15,332

    Default Re: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ep1c_fail View Post
    By "no one" I assume you aren't including virtually every single major Anglo-Saxon news outlet.
    You mean the measely few days it has gotten attention? There's no real outrage. Just a couple articles. Outrageous comments by Trump aren't breaking news anymore.

  3. #3763

    Default Re: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

    Remember how the Far/Alt-Right lost their minds when a couple of people were doused in milkshake? Remember how they all acted like the Geneva Convention had been broken and it was an actual war crime?

    Well, try and justify this...

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-48987723

    Italy seizes 'combat-ready' missile in raids on far right

    Anti-terrorism police in northern Italy have seized an air-to-air missile and other sophisticated weapons during raids on far-right extremist groups.


    Three people were arrested, two of them near Forli airport. Neo-Nazi propaganda was also seized.


    The raids were part of an investigation into Italian far-right involvement in the conflict in eastern Ukraine, the Turin police said.


    The missile originated from the Qatari armed forces, the police said.
    *sits down and waits for the replies with baited breath*

    The Cognitive Dissonance is going to be a joy to behold...

  4. #3764

    Default Re: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

    I love how the BBC conveniently left out that these people have fought for the forces of the Poroshenko Ukrainian govt against pro-Russian separatists, thus on the side of globalists. Indeed that's why they were able to acquire so many weapons. They all came from that warzone and the ties with the Right Sector in Ukraine.

    Then again the BBC basically prints MI5 propaganda at this point, poor source.

    Moving on, multicultural France:
    https://twitter.com/AizenDeus/status...57486019579904
    ''We may have French papers but we are not French. We are Africans. We took Paris faster than the Germans and we are here to stay''.

    All liberals who promote immigration and multiculturalism are responsible for this and what comes next.

  5. #3765

    Default Re: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    You mean the measely few days it has gotten attention? There's no real outrage. Just a couple articles. Outrageous comments by Trump aren't breaking news anymore.
    Er, no. Literally every major Anglo-American news outlet is continuing to headline stories relating to Trump's comments.

    Daily Mail
    BBC
    The Guardian
    Telegraph
    CNN
    The New York Times
    The Washington Post
    Fox News

    These are just some of the articles on this subject. If you go to the homepages of any of these websites you'll see content associated with the President's remarks in clear view - often occupying the most visible spots.

  6. #3766
    Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    15,332

    Default Re: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ep1c_fail View Post
    Er, no. Literally every major Anglo-American news outlet is continuing to headline stories relating to Trump's comments.

    Daily Mail
    BBC
    The Guardian
    Telegraph
    CNN
    The New York Times
    The Washington Post
    Fox News

    These are just some of the articles on this subject. If you go to the homepages of any of these websites you'll see content associated with the President's remarks in clear view - often occupying the most visible spots.
    Thats cool but i never said his comments never got media coverage. I said no one bats an eye at what he says anymore. And they don't. Its not breaking news. Its another outrageous comment by Trump. We get those every week.

  7. #3767

    Default Re: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    Thats cool but i never said his comments never got media coverage. I said no one bats an eye at what he says anymore. And they don't. Its not breaking news. Its another outrageous comment by Trump. We get those every week.
    And so I repeat, by "no one" you obviously aren't including virtually every single major Anglo-Saxon news outlet.

  8. #3768
    Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    15,332

    Default Re: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ep1c_fail View Post
    And so I repeat, by "no one" you obviously aren't including virtually every single Anglo-Saxon news outlet.
    And i repeat i didn't claim he received no media coverage. Nothing you said changes my point.

  9. #3769

    Default Re: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    And i repeat i didn't claim he received no media coverage. Nothing you said changes my point.
    Shall I start posting the hundreds of thousands - if not millions - of comments being made on social media, news sites and message boards too? Or are you going to blindly stand by your asinine "point" till kingdom come?

  10. #3770
    Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    15,332

    Default Re: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ep1c_fail View Post
    Shall I start posting the hundreds of thousands - if not millions - of comments being made on social media, news sites and message boards too? Or are you going to blindly stand by your asinine "point" till kingdom come?
    Go ahead. Its not changing my point. Outrageous comments by Trump are not new and not breaking news. Continue to misinterpret my point to your own ends though.

  11. #3771

    Default Re: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    Go ahead. Its not changing my point. Outrageous comments by Trump are not new and not breaking news. Continue to misinterpret my point to your own ends though.
    So yes, you are going to stand by your asinine point that "no one [is] bat[ting] an eyelid" and "there's no real outrage" despite that the political discourse over the past few days has been absolutely dominated by this story. Continue to squirm.

  12. #3772
    Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    15,332

    Default Re: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

    Absolutely dominated? There's been articles on his comments but thats it. Its in no way dominating the news cycle.

    I stand by my point.

  13. #3773

    Default Re: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    Absolutely dominated? There's been articles on his comments but thats it. Its in no way dominating the news cycle.

    I stand by my point.
    You are free to stand by your laughably nonsensical point - though at this rate I'm going to have to delve into a thesaurus to find synonyms for how ludicrous it is.

  14. #3774
    Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    15,332

    Default Re: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ep1c_fail View Post
    You are free to stand by your laughably nonsensical point - though at this rate I'm going to have to delve into a thesaurus to find synonyms for how ludicrous it is.
    My point makes complete sense. I can't help you misinterpreted it to this point. Nevermind that i see you dropped a claim you made. Arguing useless semantics will get no where.

  15. #3775

    Default Re: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    My point makes complete sense. I can't help you misinterpreted it to this point. Nevermind that i see you dropped a claim you made. Arguing useless semantics will get no where.
    Yes, it makes sense to say that "no one [is] bat[ting] an eye lid" at one of the most hotly discussed political topics of the past several days. Utter lunacy. I can't help it if you make hilariously inaccurate claims and then blindly defend them out of what I can only assume is a fanatic dedication to your own ego. Keep digging; you might yet reach humility.

  16. #3776

    Default Re: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    I love how the BBC conveniently left out that these people have fought for the forces of the Poroshenko Ukrainian govt against pro-Russian separatists, thus on the side of globalists. Indeed that's why they were able to acquire so many weapons. They all came from that warzone and the ties with the Right Sector in Ukraine.

    Then again the BBC basically prints MI5 propaganda at this point, poor source.
    HAHAHA...

    I knew this would be good, but you've surpassed yourself this time. They found Nazi regalia, a member of the Forza Nuova Party and you claim that because they were fighting against Far-Right Jesus, Vlad Putin, "it's all da fault of da ebil leftitists OMFG!!!"

    Brilliant. Any more takers for the 2019 Cognitive Dissonance Trophy?

  17. #3777
    Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    15,332

    Default Re: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ep1c_fail View Post
    Yes, it makes sense to say that "no one [is] bat[ting] an eye lid" at one of the most hotly discussed political topics of the past several days. Utter lunacy. I can't help it if you make hilariously inaccurate claims and then blindly defend them out of what I can only assume is a fanatic dedication to your own ego. Keep digging; you might yet reach humility.
    Hotly discussed? It got a few articles. The 2020 election and immigration are the hot political topics. Not outrageous Trump comments. Continue to misinterpret my point though. I'm not the one digging.

  18. #3778

    Default Re: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    Hotly discussed? It got a few articles. The 2020 election and immigration are the hot political topics. Not outrageous Trump comments. Continue to misinterpret my point though. I'm not the one digging.
    There are articles about it plastered over every major Anglo-American news outlet and there are thousands of conversations about it all over social media, comment sections and message boards. It was even discussed in a debate between the two candidates to be England's next Prime Minister. Your remarks on this story's relevance are comically delusional.

  19. #3779
    Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    15,332

    Default Re: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ep1c_fail View Post
    There are articles about it plastered over every major Anglo-American news outlet and there are thousands of conversations about it all over social media, comment sections and message boards.
    So is the election and immigration. Far more in fact.

    It was even discussed in a debate between the two candidates to be England's next Prime Minister. Your remarks on this story's relevance are comically delusional.
    Oh so they talked about it in England so it must be the most spoke about story these last few days. Except its not. Its delusional to really overblow the reaction to Trumps comments. But again continue to misinterpret my point. Its been a goid couple posts now your arguing against a point i never made.

  20. #3780

    Default Re: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    I didn’t compare them to the holocaust. You did. I just called them what they are. Concentration camps. Which can be implemented in many different ways.
    You are calling detention centers for illegal aliens concentration camps after repping me and reposting the Encyclopedia Brittanica article I posted...
    Interesting...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •