Page 358 of 361 FirstFirst ... 258308333348349350351352353354355356357358359360361 LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,160 of 7208

Thread: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

I supose the last video of Gal Gadot performing an anti-war anthem is about to be released.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phier View Post
    So what are some examples of such things you wish you didn't know?
    Racism in Israel. ie:
    Racism on the part of Israeli Jews against Arabs in Israel exists in institutional policies, personal attitudes, the media, education, immigration rights, housing,[3] social life and legal policies. Some elements within the Ashkenazi Israeli Jewish population have also been described as holding discriminatory attitudes towards fellow Jews of other backgrounds, including against Ethiopian Jews, Indian Jews, Mizrahi Jews, Sephardi Jews, etc. Although intermarriage between Ashkenazim and Sephardim/Mizrahim is increasingly common in Israel, and social integration is constantly improving, disparities continue to persist. Ethiopian Jews in particular have faced discrimination from non-Black Jews. It has been suggested that the situation of the Ethiopian Jews as 'becoming white' is similar to that of some European immigrants like Poles and Italians who arrived in the United States in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.[4]

Israel has been slow to admit Ethiopians whose ancestors converted to Christianity, not seeing them as fully Jewish even if they practice Judaism.

Benjamin Netanyahu’s government is pushing to upend the judiciary, entrench Israeli control of the West Bank and strengthen

ultraconservative Jews, fueling protests and deepening Israel’s divisions.

Driven by a theology that refuses to grant women equal rights, ultraorthodox Jews have begun to flex their misogynist muscles. But, says Catrina Stewart, a fightback has begun

Not to mention
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

but oh no. Did you wanted to accuse me of anti-Semitism/hatred of Israel?? I have fallen into the trap!! The horror!!!

PS: still waiting for the video of Gal Gadot singing imagine with tears falling from her beautiful eyes as she thinks (images in the background) of all the innocent dead victims.
    Last edited by mishkin; October 26, 2023 at 01:17 PM.

swabian's Avatar igni ferroque

The left experiences their complete dissolution of rational judgement. I truly feel evermore surrounded by deluded, potentially dangerous idiots these days.

Blog Entries

mass deportation of idiots. I'm with you 100% on that. Let's create the state of idiotland and take them all there. (there is a very nice spot in the north pole. the bears seem very friendly)

swabian's Avatar igni ferroque

I don't try to reason with lost marxists anymore. It's over. They are all compromised as evidenced by recent events all over the world. That does not even mean I personally move more to the right, it just means I completely give up on leftists and their asinine crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by swabian View Post
    I don't try to reason with lost marxists anymore. It's over. They are all compromised as evidenced by recent events all over the world. That does not even mean I personally move more to the right, it just means I completely give up on leftists and their asinine crap.
    Where have you seen Marxism/marxists in what recent events?

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Quote Originally Posted by mishkin View Post
    Not to mention
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    I see a poor animal being enslaved and forced to carry several perfectly functional humans and their stuff for them. Where is PITA on this?

Blog Entries

Don't you feel any empathy for civilians whose homes have been razed? (It Is PETA, btw).

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ohio-issu...020317813.html

Republican-leaning Ohio who voted for Trump in 2020 just enshrined abortion rights in their constitution.

Have Republicans figured out yet they aren't going to win on the issue of abortion?
    Last edited by Vanoi; November 07, 2023 at 10:15 PM.
    Best/Worst quotes of TWC

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriakos View Post
    While you are at it, allow Germany to rearm, it's not like they committed the worst atrocity in modern history, so having a strong army can't lead to anything pitiful.

Blog Entries

Where is the Spanish radical left that the ing Iranian government has to come to shoot our fascists? Ex-PP politician Alejo Vidal-Quadras, shot in Madrid street, relates attack to his Iran links
    Last edited by mishkin; November 09, 2023 at 03:06 PM.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Don't you feel any empathy for civilians whose homes have been razed? (It Is PETA, btw).
    Do you realize they've been doing this since 1940s? I'm more surprised there are buildings left.

Quote Originally Posted by AqD View Post
    Do you realize they've been doing this since 1940s? I'm more surprised there are buildings left.
    Well, that’s partially due to the taxes you pay. Every time Hamas or PIJ start a conflict that results in the inevitable destruction of Gaza, the so-called “international community” donates money to have it rebuilt. A disproportionate amount of that money comes from a subset of European countries, including the one where you live.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

Blog Entries

"They leave us no choice but to destroy Gaza" is bs.

If Israel doesn’t destroy the rockets, the Iron Dome will be overwhelmed and/or run out interceptors, and the Iron Dome costs $100,000–150,000 per interception. The alternative is to simply allow Hamas and/or PIJ to destroy Israeli cities, kill Israeli citizens, and bankrupt the country, which is not really a reasonable option. Naturally, rockets exploding in an urban environment cause a lot of damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enros View Post
    You don't seem to be familiar with how the burden of proof works in when discussing social justice. It's not like science where it lies on the one making the claim. If someone claims to be oppressed, they don't have to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by sumskilz View Post
    If Israel doesn’t destroy the rockets, the Iron Dome will be overwhelmed and/or run out interceptors, and the Iron Dome costs $100,000–150,000 per interception. The alternative is to simply allow Hamas and/or PIJ to destroy Israeli cities, kill Israeli citizens, and bankrupt the country, which is not really a reasonable option. Naturally, rockets exploding in an urban environment cause a lot of damage.
    The alternative is not to empower the very party responsible for those rocket attacks. An other alternative is for Israel to actually keep its blockade effective which it is responsible to do so under international law. To claim that the only other alternative is for Israel to let its citizens killed is nothing but a juvenile response.
    The Armenian Issue

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

How do you end a war without crushing your opponent? Or perhaps you'd have asked US to negotiate peace with Hitler or Emperor Hirohito? (or vice versa, no side here)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AqD View Post
    How do you end a war without crushing your opponent? Or perhaps you'd have asked US to negotiate peace with Hitler or Emperor Hirohito? (or vice versa, no side here)
    You are saying that the Israeli army must destroy Gaza to win the war with Hamas. You don't seem to realize that Hamas doesn't care if Gaza is destroyed, they are not going to give up because the people suffer. Maybe you are saying that the population of Gaza is the enemy and they all deserve to be killed, plain and simple.

Edit: Or vice versa you are saying that Hamas must crush Israel?
    Last edited by mishkin; November 17, 2023 at 04:54 PM.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

You are saying that the Israeli army must destroy Gaza to win the war with Hamas. You don't seem to realize that Hamas doesn't care if Gaza is destroyed, they are not going to give up because the people suffer. Maybe you are saying that the population of Gaza is the enemy and they all deserve to be killed, plain and simple.

Edit: Or vice versa you are saying that Hamas must crush Israel?
    One of them has to be completely broken. Haven't those in west bank given up the fight already? There are no Muslim countries helping this time.

How could Hamas have any hope even if Iran joins? Either way I believe our governments should just support whoever is about to win, in order to achieve lasting peace. And letting Israel root out Hamas from Gaza would move toward this goal.

Any calls for ceasefire would only delay and extend the conflict even longer, as they have done in the past.
    Last edited by AqD; November 18, 2023 at 03:23 AM.

Blog Entries

Every time I talk to you I get the impression that you think the world is an horrible place, humans something completely alien to you adn even more basic animals than wolves ergo you dont give half a if half the world disappears. Too much for me.

Where is the Spanish radical left that the ing Iranian government has to come to shoot our fascists? Ex-PP politician Alejo Vidal-Quadras, shot in Madrid street, relates attack to his Iran links
    Ha, I just checked it, he has been cooperating with a terrorist group (former Saddam's henchmen). I guess he's just a mercenary, similarly to how that bunch of Italian and Greek politicians in the European Parliament were paid by Qatar to advance the Emir's interests, but he should have been more careful when choosing his associates.