Thread: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

Default Re: Discussion and Debate Community Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    Comments like this are so common now from Trump no one bats an eye. I don't agree with any of those four ideology and polucy wise but i wouldn't tell them to go back to their countries.
    By "no one" I assume you aren't including virtually every single major Anglo-Saxon news outlet.

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by ep1c_fail View Post
    By "no one" I assume you aren't including virtually every single major Anglo-Saxon news outlet.
    You mean the measely few days it has gotten attention? There's no real outrage. Just a couple articles. Outrageous comments by Trump aren't breaking news anymore.

Remember how the Far/Alt-Right lost their minds when a couple of people were doused in milkshake? Remember how they all acted like the Geneva Convention had been broken and it was an actual war crime?

Well, try and justify this...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-48987723

Italy seizes 'combat-ready' missile in raids on far right

Anti-terrorism police in northern Italy have seized an air-to-air missile and other sophisticated weapons during raids on far-right extremist groups.

Three people were arrested, two of them near Forli airport. Neo-Nazi propaganda was also seized.

The raids were part of an investigation into Italian far-right involvement in the conflict in eastern Ukraine, the Turin police said.

The missile originated from the Qatari armed forces, the police said.
    *sits down and waits for the replies with baited breath*

The Cognitive Dissonance is going to be a joy to behold...

I love how the BBC conveniently left out that these people have fought for the forces of the Poroshenko Ukrainian govt against pro-Russian separatists, thus on the side of globalists. Indeed that's why they were able to acquire so many weapons. They all came from that warzone and the ties with the Right Sector in Ukraine.

Then again the BBC basically prints MI5 propaganda at this point, poor source.

Moving on, multicultural France:
    https://twitter.com/AizenDeus/status...57486019579904
    ''We may have French papers but we are not French. We are Africans. We took Paris faster than the Germans and we are here to stay''.

All liberals who promote immigration and multiculturalism are responsible for this and what comes next.

You mean the measely few days it has gotten attention? There's no real outrage. Just a couple articles. Outrageous comments by Trump aren't breaking news anymore.
    Er, no. Literally every major Anglo-American news outlet is continuing to headline stories relating to Trump's comments.

Daily Mail
    BBC
    The Guardian
    Telegraph
    CNN
    The New York Times
    The Washington Post
    Fox News

These are just some of the articles on this subject. If you go to the homepages of any of these websites you'll see content associated with the President's remarks in clear view - often occupying the most visible spots.

Civitate

Er, no. Literally every major Anglo-American news outlet is continuing to headline stories relating to Trump's comments.

Daily Mail
    BBC
    The Guardian
    Telegraph
    CNN
    The New York Times
    The Washington Post
    Fox News

These are just some of the articles on this subject. If you go to the homepages of any of these websites you'll see content associated with the President's remarks in clear view - often occupying the most visible spots.
    Thats cool but i never said his comments never got media coverage. I said no one bats an eye at what he says anymore. And they don't. Its not breaking news. Its another outrageous comment by Trump. We get those every week.

Thats cool but i never said his comments never got media coverage. I said no one bats an eye at what he says anymore. And they don't. Its not breaking news. Its another outrageous comment by Trump. We get those every week.
    And so I repeat, by "no one" you obviously aren't including virtually every single major Anglo-Saxon news outlet.

Civitate

And so I repeat, by "no one" you obviously aren't including virtually every single Anglo-Saxon news outlet.
    And i repeat i didn't claim he received no media coverage. Nothing you said changes my point.

And i repeat i didn't claim he received no media coverage. Nothing you said changes my point.
    Shall I start posting the hundreds of thousands - if not millions - of comments being made on social media, news sites and message boards too? Or are you going to blindly stand by your asinine "point" till kingdom come?

Civitate

Shall I start posting the hundreds of thousands - if not millions - of comments being made on social media, news sites and message boards too? Or are you going to blindly stand by your asinine "point" till kingdom come?
    Go ahead. Its not changing my point. Outrageous comments by Trump are not new and not breaking news. Continue to misinterpret my point to your own ends though.

Go ahead. Its not changing my point. Outrageous comments by Trump are not new and not breaking news. Continue to misinterpret my point to your own ends though.
    So yes, you are going to stand by your asinine point that "no one [is] bat[ting] an eyelid" and "there's no real outrage" despite that the political discourse over the past few days has been absolutely dominated by this story. Continue to squirm.

Civitate

Absolutely dominated? There's been articles on his comments but thats it. Its in no way dominating the news cycle.

I stand by my point.

Absolutely dominated? There's been articles on his comments but thats it. Its in no way dominating the news cycle.

I stand by my point.
    You are free to stand by your laughably nonsensical point - though at this rate I'm going to have to delve into a thesaurus to find synonyms for how ludicrous it is.

Civitate

You are free to stand by your laughably nonsensical point - though at this rate I'm going to have to delve into a thesaurus to find synonyms for how ludicrous it is.
    My point makes complete sense. I can't help you misinterpreted it to this point. Nevermind that i see you dropped a claim you made. Arguing useless semantics will get no where.

My point makes complete sense. I can't help you misinterpreted it to this point. Nevermind that i see you dropped a claim you made. Arguing useless semantics will get no where.
    Yes, it makes sense to say that "no one [is] bat[ting] an eye lid" at one of the most hotly discussed political topics of the past several days. Utter lunacy. I can't help it if you make hilariously inaccurate claims and then blindly defend them out of what I can only assume is a fanatic dedication to your own ego. Keep digging; you might yet reach humility.

Quote Originally Posted by Basil II the B.S View Post
    I love how the BBC conveniently left out that these people have fought for the forces of the Poroshenko Ukrainian govt against pro-Russian separatists, thus on the side of globalists. Indeed that's why they were able to acquire so many weapons. They all came from that warzone and the ties with the Right Sector in Ukraine.

Then again the BBC basically prints MI5 propaganda at this point, poor source.
    HAHAHA...

I knew this would be good, but you've surpassed yourself this time. They found Nazi regalia, a member of the Forza Nuova Party and you claim that because they were fighting against Far-Right Jesus, Vlad Putin, "it's all da fault of da ebil leftitists OMFG!!!"

Brilliant. Any more takers for the 2019 Cognitive Dissonance Trophy?

Civitate

Yes, it makes sense to say that "no one [is] bat[ting] an eye lid" at one of the most hotly discussed political topics of the past several days. Utter lunacy. I can't help it if you make hilariously inaccurate claims and then blindly defend them out of what I can only assume is a fanatic dedication to your own ego. Keep digging; you might yet reach humility.
    Hotly discussed? It got a few articles. The 2020 election and immigration are the hot political topics. Not outrageous Trump comments. Continue to misinterpret my point though. I'm not the one digging.

Hotly discussed? It got a few articles. The 2020 election and immigration are the hot political topics. Not outrageous Trump comments. Continue to misinterpret my point though. I'm not the one digging.
    There are articles about it plastered over every major Anglo-American news outlet and there are thousands of conversations about it all over social media, comment sections and message boards. It was even discussed in a debate between the two candidates to be England's next Prime Minister. Your remarks on this story's relevance are comically delusional.

Civitate

There are articles about it plastered over every major Anglo-American news outlet and there are thousands of conversations about it all over social media, comment sections and message boards.
    So is the election and immigration. Far more in fact.

It was even discussed in a debate between the two candidates to be England's next Prime Minister. Your remarks on this story's relevance are comically delusional.
    Oh so they talked about it in England so it must be the most spoke about story these last few days. Except its not. Its delusional to really overblow the reaction to Trumps comments. But again continue to misinterpret my point. Its been a goid couple posts now your arguing against a point i never made.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidin View Post
    I didn’t compare them to the holocaust. You did. I just called them what they are. Concentration camps. Which can be implemented in many different ways.
    You are calling detention centers for illegal aliens concentration camps after repping me and reposting the Encyclopedia Brittanica article I posted...
    Interesting...