Thread: NTW Windows 10 compatibility

Icon5 NTW Windows 10 compatibility

Does anyone know if NTW is compatible with windows 10?
    thx

Default Re: NTW Windows 10 compatibility

My teammate upgraded to Win10 and he has no problems at all. Shogun 2 had some issues on Win10 but there were workarounds for that, so i would say you are good to go.
    "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free..." Goethe

"Share my woman, share my wine, share my soul, burn the sun...this is all just for Rome" Triarii

I'm having some weird sounds and some white block popping up, but the game is stable and it's running fine otherwise

I could not start Napoleon or Medieval 2 in windows 10. I ended up just going back to 8.1

I'm not sure if maybe it was just a driver issue or some other problem, but the game would start and then freeze where the intro movie should have started playing.

I had no issue with M2, Napoleon: Total War, and no Windows 10-based issues with Rome: Total War (in fact, it helped me out). Rome II and Empire also work, so it's not the OS. My recommendation: either a fresh install, or if you have a Steam copy, verify integrity of the caches. If that fails, fresh install.

It works for me but it crashes when I try to use mods like NTC. It works fine with darthmod.