Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 21718192021222324252627

Thread: The thread for horrible suggestions

Default Re: The thread for horrible suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    In other news, BREAKING NEWS! I'm about to release my "Others" faction & northern invasion submod for EBII, featuring the permanent Night King faction leader with the Viserion Wight Dragon Bodyguard, and White Walker generals/family members with their White Walker Bodyguards, plus elite units of White Walker Noble Cavalry, Wight Infantry Swordsmen, Wight Infantry Spearmen, Wight Giants, Wight Direwolves, and Wight Elephants. They'll pop up on the campaign map in the region of Caledonia, threatening the Pritanoi faction first.
    “We considered adding Golden Company Elephants to the mercenary recruit pool, but removed them”

I wanted those elephants...

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Gatorade, is it in you?

Quote Originally Posted by Krampus View Post
    “We considered adding Golden Company Elephants to the mercenary recruit pool, but removed them”

I wanted those elephants...
    Cersei gets what she wants.

https://i.stack.imgur.com/hHHuz.jpg

To be honest, EBII is rather scandalous and inaccurate for ignoring flying elephants like Dumbo. How else do you think the Ptolemies were able to beat the Seleucids and their armored Indian elephants? I mean, duh!

EBII is so cheap, lame and non-historical for excluding the very obvious catapult-launched flaming flying carpets for the Taksashila faction, as they were used in ancient India and demonstrated here in this incredibly accurate Tollywood/Bollywood flick:

EBII is just a laughable pile of garbage for utterly failing to capture the undeniable historical realities of Greco-Roman deities singing down to Earth from the heavens (on the battle map, of course, during both sieges and field battles). The gods of the Greek pantheon should be able to appear in whatever form they prefer, such as Zeus transforming himself into an aging American cowboy in a ten gallon hat. Here is actual footage of Zeus appearing before the terrified denizens of the southwestern United States, sending ear-piercing screams as a harbinger of his menacing thunderbolts that he would unleash during the coming thunderstorm to the region:

EDIT: also, whenever you fight against the Sweboz faction, this song has to play in the background on the battle map:

Roma, how do you embed youtube links into your posts? really struggling with this:/

@Sarkiss

Go to Youtube, find the link you want and copy everything after the equals sign.
    For example, in the "link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0bp32opLxI" you copy"k0bp32opLxI".

When making a post, go to Advanced settings.
    Click on the Youtube icon, paste the stuff you copied in the middle of what pops up.

Voilla.

Last edited by Rad; May 10, 2019 at 03:01 PM.
    I recommend a pugio rather than a spear, because in close quarters combat, a dagger will serve you better than a spear.

Rad, 2016.