Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: The thread for horrible suggestions

Morrowgan's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: The thread for horrible suggestions

This is for horrible suggestions smh.
    Member of the Beyond Skyrim Project

Come to think of it, doing drive-by's on Carthaginian elephants does sound fun.

Cohors_Evocata's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    Um, excuse me, but where are the DINOSAURS?!!!

WE MUST REVIVE THE DINOTOPIA ONCE MORE.

I mean, duh, the dinosaurs from India served as mercenaries in the Roman Empire against the Parthians. Evidence right here (filed right next to my other documents proving that the ancient Shang Dynasty of China and Olmecs of Mexico were black Africans from Nubia):

https://i.imgur.com/VHLY7n3.jpg

I mean, we can joke about it, but Paradox recently legitimately included this in their strategy game :

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

It's an easter egg event of course, shouldn't fire in a regular game.
    I tend to edit my posts once or several times after writing and uploading them. Please keep this in mind when reading a recent post of mine. Also, should someone, for some unimaginable reason, wish to rep me, please add your username in the process, so I can at least know whom to be grateful towards.

My thanks in advance.

We need Donald Trump as leader of the roman legions

It will be Tremendous I tell you.

We need a separate thread for the truly horrible suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Star_destroyer View Post

We have the best Legions, I'm tellin you. There shields are yuge, they're just great. Our generals are amazing, I mean, we have the best people, you're gonna love it. -Pro-consul Donaldo J. Trumpus, circa. 482 auc
    Last edited by phylosopher stoned; October 21, 2018 at 12:59 AM.

Well, everyone knows that Roman Red is a myth created by Anglo-Saxon supremacists who wanted to associate the red of the British empire with Rome. I've already begun discussions with the team on changing every bit of Roman Red to the much more well-known Roman Orange. With your new historically accurate Roman Orange and DJT as your consul, you're going to get tired of winning!

"And I often say to my amazing legions, grab the barbarian women by the p*ssy!" Pro-Praector - Donaldus Small Dicus Trumpinus 469 BC

"...Et tu, Kushne?"--Donaldus Manus Maximus Trumpicus final words during his eventual assassination in the senate to his once trusted friend Jaredus Josephus Kushnercus.

Involving current politics in a forum where people of all political persuasions can commune amicably? That truly is a horrible suggestion.
    EBII Council

Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by phylosopher stoned View Post
    We have the best Legions, I'm tellin you. There shields are yuge, they're just great. Our generals are amazing, I mean, we have the best people, you're gonna love it. -Pro-consul Donaldo J. Trumpus, circa. 482 auc
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrowgan View Post
    An immortal sandworm emperor with ambition to conquer the whole map but always the chance to die when crossing a river, the sea or if the Maryab dam breaks.
    I've wondered if that's an allusion to Kaiser Barbarossa. The game should have Kaiser Barbarossa, as a time portal to the past for the Sweboz. And Donald Trump should also arise out of the Picts.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Breaking character for a moment to just chime in by saying this thread has become a barrel of laughs.

One of the unit lines for a KH hoplite should be uttered in an authentic vernacular dialect of southwestern Locris: "this mod is so ing historically accurate, I'm going to start wearing a Corinthian helmet."

Print out the EB 2 flavour text into a textbook called: The ancient World Through The Eyes Of Gamers

Completely change the scope & content of the mod to Malleus Barbarorum, a perfectly lore-accurate scholarly recreation of the Warhammer universe complete with exhaustive province & building descriptions culled from the hundreds of novels and obscure articles and supplements, penned by a sort of heavy metal album cover version of Strabo

I've recently been talking with the team about adding in a scripted event called "strange visitors" whereby Bill & Ted appear in the mod as unique ancillaries. Should add a lot of realism to the game.

well considering at the rate keanu ages, i would imagine he was alive back then, too.

So I've looked all over the map searching for the lost city of Atlantis. But just like in real history, I haven't been able to find it. So good job, EB team, on hiding it so well!

Taking Syracuse opens an event chain where you put Archimedes to work designing weapons for your army. Completing it will unlock full plate legionaries equipped with steam rifles and buzzsaw katanas. Suggested stats: 15 att, 28 chg, ap, 36 def, 20 missile, 2 hps. And I'm not even talking about the cataphract and elephant versions that follow.

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Quote Originally Posted by Paltmull View Post
    So I've looked all over the map searching for the lost city of Atlantis. But just like in real history, I haven't been able to find it. So good job, EB team, on hiding it so well!
    The cleverest Easter egg in the whole game indeed! Plato would be proud.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Jung was right View Post
    Taking Syracuse opens an event chain where you put Archimedes to work designing weapons for your army. Completing it will unlock full plate legionaries equipped with steam rifles and buzzsaw katanas. Suggested stats: 15 att, 28 chg, ap, 36 def, 20 missile, 2 hps. And I'm not even talking about the cataphract and elephant versions that follow.
    I like the way you think! Like I said in the OP, Syracuse needs to start out with steam-powered cannons at the very least, you guys.