Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Medieval Kingdoms Total War: General Overview (WIP)

Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War General Overview

Quote Originally Posted by warman222 View Post
    You're in luck, we finally decided on a release date! We will be releasing it on...

Oh, no. NO!!!!! He C̴̣̮̲̯̼̣̯̄ͫ̇o̼̣͚̬̤̞̼̖ͣ́̈͋ͫm̬͍̰͙͒̉͊̓ͪ̎ͅȇ̆̐ͪ͟͏̜̩̼̫͕̠ͅs̷̹ͦ̾ͮ!̻̦̭̹͈̐̽͢

T̡̢̼͕̹̫̺̙̣͉̹͗̏́ͬ͝ơ̠̺̦̺̳̬̞̔̈́͘͠ ̶̠͖̥̂͌i̴̧̛̞͎̝͋̅̐̏͂ͯn̷͖͈̑̀v̧̟̟̆͂̔̓̚͟ö̞̤̳́̆̋̉̈̉̐k̪͖̝̭̖ͤ͂͛̈́̀̚ȇ̛̫̜̟͔̪̙̋̽͢ ͭ̋́ͮ͏̴̻͙̟̞͍̦̘t̼͇͓͈͎̫͇͈̉ͪͭͫ̆͢ḩ̛̻̭͇̬̦͈͍̗ͨͣẹ̷̷̳̙͖̙̳̽ͭ̐ͅ ͧ̍̽͗̚̚͝҉̦͉͇̞͕͟h̉̎ͣ̒͑̚҉̬͞i̺̺̋ͪͧͫ͂̋̈ͣ͞v̺̞͈̙̝̜͉ͩ̎ͦ͂̊͢͠e̴̲̻̥̼͇̹͓͐͂̈́ͥͫ-̛̼͖̏͜m̶̴̳̪̻͓̰ͯ̋ͨ̌̃͆̓̋ͫi͖̝ͬn̵̢͙̙̭̺̼̪̗̟̔ͩ̆̑͋̇͂d̷̨̨̘͕̠̹̱̦̯ͮ ̶͉̫̝͉ͩ͛͢ͅr͙̳̝̯ͧ̄͋ͪͥe̯̦̺̤̪͕͉̥̩͌̋ͦ͝p͚̠̘̦͚̰̱ͩ̄͠͠r̵͉͓͙͔͐̓e̴̡̮̣̫̹̗̱͎̱̪̽ͪ̆̈́ͪ͛s̨͈̖̓ͦ̌̈ͮ̚͠ẹ͉͕̖̺̞͙ͩ̈́ͅn͚̯͚̪̩͕̙͎̄ͥ̇t̟͙͉̖̯̜̫͚ͬ͊͘i̸͕͕̯͉̳̔̓̑͛ͥ̔̚n͙̗̖͇̻̦͈̻̤̓͌̽ͬͧ͗̅g̩̺̈ͫ̏̂͛̾͌͗͡ ̢̡̣͕͇̮̭ͧͨ̎̏̓̄̓̽͋c̟̪̤͓̹ͥ̑ͨ̐̿̑͆h̟̼͛̒̍͞ȃ҉̯͙ơ͇̳̻̬̹̥ͯͯ̋́ͨͦ͠s͔͕̀̏͟.̡̢̥͓͓̤̱̅͟
    ̶̢͚̻̤̹͂ͭ̀ͅͅǏ͗̿̀҉̗͖͙̭͓͕̣n̵̡͈̘̖̪ͩ͑̏͋v͍͇͇ͦ͗̇̑ͩ̚͟ͅo̵̝̙͙̪ͮ̚̚k̶̝͍̐ͣ̀͒i̸̢͚̖͕͚̹̿n͈͖̱̻̤̏̓ͪͤ̽̏͒̏͞ǧ̾̌̒҉̼ ̌̔͂ͤ̊̎̆̏͟҉̪̟̱̦̠͔̝̯t̶̡̜̯̙̼̥̳̮͍̱ͬ͐ͨ̉ͤͭ͗̈́ͤh̶̨̹͚̤̒ͯ̐ͧ̂ͫ͑e͓͈͙̳͓̰ͮ̿̔͢ ̞̖̹̱̣̹̰̜̂͛̈́͊ͫ͊ͯͪ͢͝͝f̴̔̍ͪ̉ͫ̋҉͈͇̣̪͙̼̹e̬ͮͪ̈̽̃͢e̘͙̖ͩ̍̀̑͗̀l̵̯̮͖͙̣͐ͮͪ̅́͠í̳̗̖ͮn̵̫̻̥̈̄̅͌̏̎̕g̵̗̘̤͉͉̳ͪ̀͆̉̈́͊͐̊͠ ̘͎̺͇ͣ͂͟͟ó̬̗ͥͣ̏̐̒̀f̨͛ͬͬ̎͊̓̌͏̰̫͈ ̵ͤ̾͑̉͏̸̭̹͈̲̜̹̝c̺̹̩̮̺͇̯͚͎ͤ͊ͤ͂̋̄̉̊͢h̸̬̽ͩ̌ͣ͘ͅą̖̞͓ͩ͊̃͑͢ͅo̫͔̗̰̹̝͌͌s̏͆̿ͬ̀̒͐̆͜͠͏̳͔̣͖̤.̵̼͇̲͖̊̀̔̏ͫ̽ͧ̚
    ̗̣̙̝̰̦ͥͮͪ͛ͥ̇͂W̷̛̗̤͚̰ͯî̸̧͓͍̥̝̯̺̺͈̾͜t̸̡̜̼̪̦̝̬̘̠̯̀̄͛̑̄ͬͫ̄͛h̫̰ͧ̊̌̋͑̿ ̡̘̦͈̺͓̮͎̭ͤͣ͋͜o̪͕̻͔̰̥̲ͨͨ̈ͧͨͮ͂͘ͅu̶͆ͨ̓ͩ̀͝͏̪̰͖̜̺͇̳̺t̘͕͌͑ͪ͘ ̰͈͂̓̇ͨͩ̂̈ͨ̋o̶̥̙̖̣̩̥̦͂ͣͣͭ̅ͬ͜ṙ̷̞̻͚̹̱̦̥͎̺ͨͦ͗͒̐͘d͑͝͏̣̼̙̙͖̟̳e͖͆͑̇̅͂ͣ̄̚͘ͅr̤̲̜̻̤̀̓̅ͥ͂ͬ̿̚͜.̓ͪ̽ͧ̍͋ͪ͌̽҉̙̳͍͕̥̙͇
    ̨̫͍̬͔̤̺̉ͧ͆̈̋̀ͭ̀̕ͅTͯ̊͆͗̓͛͢҉̢͓̮͓͕͚̞̟h͆͑̈́̊̚͢͜҉̮̗̼̼̰͓̤͖e͈͓̪̦̞̦̮̋͘͢ ̵̪͚̤̻͚̙͑̃͊̉͜N̰̻̰ͫ͛ͭ̉ͥ͟ę͎͍̤̦̳͈͍̰̇z͍͍̤͍ͨ̃͑́̑̈́͢ͅp̻̫͇̟̯͍͐ͩ̈́ͬͥ͆̊̃e̵̢̤̯̖͛̾ͩ͂͢r͓̖͎̲̠̱̀͗͐̾̅̓ͮ̀d̴̢̪̲̜̟͓̭͕̱͑͂̏ị̸̟͙̲͋̌͐ͨ̿ͩ̅͞a̞̟̣̝̠ͧ͑̌nͯ̏̍ͯͯ̚͏̹̞̖͠ ̶̝͇͉̘͓̇̌̽̈́ͮh̷͙̮̗̠̝̟̅̃ͥ̅̃͆ī̶̗̞̫̀͑͊͘̕v̴͚̫͍̳̻̮̱̱̑̀̑͗͆̋ě͚̦̭͚̂͆ͪͩ-̩̮̖ͩ͊ͅm̛͚͎̼̫͚͉͍̯̣̽̆̂i̧͖̫̤͈ͪ̅̐̇̈́͒ͣͥ̕n̝̹͖͖̱̭̺̣̘͌̊͋̚͢͝d̴̟͖̼̆̿ͮ ̊͐ͯ̀͡͏̞̙͕̝o͐̓ͭ͂̂̋͏̶̡̲̱̭f̡̧̲̻̩͍͎̄̓̍ ̴̡̧͖̖̮͔ͧͭͮͩc̳͒̂͋̈́͝ḫ̦̙̣̬ͣ̈́̿̿͌͗a̫͇̞̪̎̓͛͂̾̀o͚̖̞͉̫͖̩ͪͣ͐̾̏͘s̥̻͋͑́͠͞.̶̫̜̘̬̱͚̘ͮ̓̂͘͝ ̪͂ͯ́̚̕Z̸̴̨͕͓͙͙̞̰̠̭͑̌ͭ̽͂̊̉̋̂ȃ̵̗̙̻̼̜ͬ̔̇̃̾͑̅ͅḽ̡͂̽́g̸̵̭̼̜̻̗̺͖͇̎̈́̌͒͡o͕̞̼ͤ̾͋͘.̵̶̮̘͍̦͓̠́̿͝
    ̛͉ͫ̑̆̾͊H̴͚̙̪̱ͭ̃̈́ͨͨͩͦ͝e̍ͣ͂̉ͥ͘͏͉͉̥̰̻ ̣̠̟͓͚͖̪͂ͪw̧̨̰̟̩̖̜̪͆͋͌̎̐̅ͭ͟ͅh͐̅ͯ̌ͦ͛̀͑̚͏̱̩̘̼͕ͅõ͕̹̻͎̱̜̰̽ͣ͂͒̂ͤ̓̕ ̜͔͇̞̼̤͉̒ͦ́ͫ͢ͅW̷͇̳͈ͫ̅ͮ́a̔ͪ̓͋̄ͬ͌҉̲̱̟i̤͚̭̅̆͆͆ͪ̊͞͞t̺̞̻̏ͧͤ̄̎̓̅́̚̕͞s̋҉̩̫̤̲̘̞ ̭͈̞̤̰̝̱̊͐̈́ͭḆ̣̭̖ͫ͌̄̎ͧͫ̚͠e̠̤̖̳͙͙͆̃ͣ̍ͮͩ͆h̽̄ͧ͒͏̙͎̝̬̮̱͍̞̖́i͆̃̀͏̶͍͎̲̣̥͝n͍̟͚̫̬̳͚ͪͨͧ̋͆̔͋̾̀͝͞d͓̰̦̼̙ͩ͆̿̔̒̒ͨ̀ ̮̩̮̯ͧ̾̓̂͂T̛̩͈͚̲̳͙͉̬ͫ̓͑͂ḥ̊͛̇̿͒̋̈͐ë̱̀̀̚ ͥ̏̃͋̓ͦ̒͡҉̲̫͎̟̩͇W̧̠̼͔̎͊ͨ̄͡ͅa̖͓ͬ̽̒̑̑̎͛͋l̲̜͙̘͖̹͌̈̔ͮ̉̿ͤ̽ḷ̡̘̱̟̦̂̓.̴̧͕̬̆̎̈́
    ̖͔̺͉̻̦͈͕̻̃̎͂̔̌̏Z̸͎̜ͯ͝Āͤ̋͋̈ͭ̎ͭͣ͏̙̙̩̺͙L̻̗̺͎͉̱ͯ̓̈́ͅG̵̝̘̦̞̑ͪ̑ͭ͋̈ͧO͎̺̟̦̞͈̒̔̓ͮ̊̈́ͨ̎͠͝!̙͇̖̣͈͓͚͖̀̋͂̏̏ͧ

To inwoke the hive mind representing chaos
    inwoking the feeling of chaos
    whit out order
    the Nezeperdian have mind of chaos Zalgo
    He who waits Behind the wall
    ZALGO!
    Let summon Cthulhu !!

You're in luck, we finally decided on a release date! We will be releasing it on...

Oh, no. NO!!!!! He C̴̣̮̲̯̼̣̯̄ͫ̇o̼̣͚̬̤̞̼̖ͣ́̈͋ͫm̬͍̰͙͒̉͊̓ͪ̎ͅȇ̆̐ͪ͟͏̜̩̼̫͕̠ͅs̷̹ͦ̾ͮ!̻̦̭̹͈̐̽͢

T̡̢̼͕̹̫̺̙̣͉̹͗̏́ͬ͝ơ̠̺̦̺̳̬̞̔̈́͘͠ ̶̠͖̥̂͌i̴̧̛̞͎̝͋̅̐̏͂ͯn̷͖͈̑̀v̧̟̟̆͂̔̓̚͟ö̞̤̳́̆̋̉̈̉̐k̪͖̝̭̖ͤ͂͛̈́̀̚ȇ̛̫̜̟͔̪̙̋̽͢ ͭ̋́ͮ͏̴̻͙̟̞͍̦̘t̼͇͓͈͎̫͇͈̉ͪͭͫ̆͢ḩ̛̻̭͇̬̦͈͍̗ͨͣẹ̷̷̳̙͖̙̳̽ͭ̐ͅ ͧ̍̽͗̚̚͝҉̦͉͇̞͕͟h̉̎ͣ̒͑̚҉̬͞i̺̺̋ͪͧͫ͂̋̈ͣ͞v̺̞͈̙̝̜͉ͩ̎ͦ͂̊͢͠e̴̲̻̥̼͇̹͓͐͂̈́ͥͫ-̛̼͖̏͜m̶̴̳̪̻͓̰ͯ̋ͨ̌̃͆̓̋ͫi͖̝ͬn̵̢͙̙̭̺̼̪̗̟̔ͩ̆̑͋̇͂d̷̨̨̘͕̠̹̱̦̯ͮ ̶͉̫̝͉ͩ͛͢ͅr͙̳̝̯ͧ̄͋ͪͥe̯̦̺̤̪͕͉̥̩͌̋ͦ͝p͚̠̘̦͚̰̱ͩ̄͠͠r̵͉͓͙͔͐̓e̴̡̮̣̫̹̗̱͎̱̪̽ͪ̆̈́ͪ͛s̨͈̖̓ͦ̌̈ͮ̚͠ẹ͉͕̖̺̞͙ͩ̈́ͅn͚̯͚̪̩͕̙͎̄ͥ̇t̟͙͉̖̯̜̫͚ͬ͊͘i̸͕͕̯͉̳̔̓̑͛ͥ̔̚n͙̗̖͇̻̦͈̻̤̓͌̽ͬͧ͗̅g̩̺̈ͫ̏̂͛̾͌͗͡ ̢̡̣͕͇̮̭ͧͨ̎̏̓̄̓̽͋c̟̪̤͓̹ͥ̑ͨ̐̿̑͆h̟̼͛̒̍͞ȃ҉̯͙ơ͇̳̻̬̹̥ͯͯ̋́ͨͦ͠s͔͕̀̏͟.̡̢̥͓͓̤̱̅͟
    ̶̢͚̻̤̹͂ͭ̀ͅͅǏ͗̿̀҉̗͖͙̭͓͕̣n̵̡͈̘̖̪ͩ͑̏͋v͍͇͇ͦ͗̇̑ͩ̚͟ͅo̵̝̙͙̪ͮ̚̚k̶̝͍̐ͣ̀͒i̸̢͚̖͕͚̹̿n͈͖̱̻̤̏̓ͪͤ̽̏͒̏͞ǧ̾̌̒҉̼ ̌̔͂ͤ̊̎̆̏͟҉̪̟̱̦̠͔̝̯t̶̡̜̯̙̼̥̳̮͍̱ͬ͐ͨ̉ͤͭ͗̈́ͤh̶̨̹͚̤̒ͯ̐ͧ̂ͫ͑e͓͈͙̳͓̰ͮ̿̔͢ ̞̖̹̱̣̹̰̜̂͛̈́͊ͫ͊ͯͪ͢͝͝f̴̔̍ͪ̉ͫ̋҉͈͇̣̪͙̼̹e̬ͮͪ̈̽̃͢e̘͙̖ͩ̍̀̑͗̀l̵̯̮͖͙̣͐ͮͪ̅́͠í̳̗̖ͮn̵̫̻̥̈̄̅͌̏̎̕g̵̗̘̤͉͉̳ͪ̀͆̉̈́͊͐̊͠ ̘͎̺͇ͣ͂͟͟ó̬̗ͥͣ̏̐̒̀f̨͛ͬͬ̎͊̓̌͏̰̫͈ ̵ͤ̾͑̉͏̸̭̹͈̲̜̹̝c̺̹̩̮̺͇̯͚͎ͤ͊ͤ͂̋̄̉̊͢h̸̬̽ͩ̌ͣ͘ͅą̖̞͓ͩ͊̃͑͢ͅo̫͔̗̰̹̝͌͌s̏͆̿ͬ̀̒͐̆͜͠͏̳͔̣͖̤.̵̼͇̲͖̊̀̔̏ͫ̽ͧ̚
    ̗̣̙̝̰̦ͥͮͪ͛ͥ̇͂W̷̛̗̤͚̰ͯî̸̧͓͍̥̝̯̺̺͈̾͜t̸̡̜̼̪̦̝̬̘̠̯̀̄͛̑̄ͬͫ̄͛h̫̰ͧ̊̌̋͑̿ ̡̘̦͈̺͓̮͎̭ͤͣ͋͜o̪͕̻͔̰̥̲ͨͨ̈ͧͨͮ͂͘ͅu̶͆ͨ̓ͩ̀͝͏̪̰͖̜̺͇̳̺t̘͕͌͑ͪ͘ ̰͈͂̓̇ͨͩ̂̈ͨ̋o̶̥̙̖̣̩̥̦͂ͣͣͭ̅ͬ͜ṙ̷̞̻͚̹̱̦̥͎̺ͨͦ͗͒̐͘d͑͝͏̣̼̙̙͖̟̳e͖͆͑̇̅͂ͣ̄̚͘ͅr̤̲̜̻̤̀̓̅ͥ͂ͬ̿̚͜.̓ͪ̽ͧ̍͋ͪ͌̽҉̙̳͍͕̥̙͇
    ̨̫͍̬͔̤̺̉ͧ͆̈̋̀ͭ̀̕ͅTͯ̊͆͗̓͛͢҉̢͓̮͓͕͚̞̟h͆͑̈́̊̚͢͜҉̮̗̼̼̰͓̤͖e͈͓̪̦̞̦̮̋͘͢ ̵̪͚̤̻͚̙͑̃͊̉͜N̰̻̰ͫ͛ͭ̉ͥ͟ę͎͍̤̦̳͈͍̰̇z͍͍̤͍ͨ̃͑́̑̈́͢ͅp̻̫͇̟̯͍͐ͩ̈́ͬͥ͆̊̃e̵̢̤̯̖͛̾ͩ͂͢r͓̖͎̲̠̱̀͗͐̾̅̓ͮ̀d̴̢̪̲̜̟͓̭͕̱͑͂̏ị̸̟͙̲͋̌͐ͨ̿ͩ̅͞a̞̟̣̝̠ͧ͑̌nͯ̏̍ͯͯ̚͏̹̞̖͠ ̶̝͇͉̘͓̇̌̽̈́ͮh̷͙̮̗̠̝̟̅̃ͥ̅̃͆ī̶̗̞̫̀͑͊͘̕v̴͚̫͍̳̻̮̱̱̑̀̑͗͆̋ě͚̦̭͚̂͆ͪͩ-̩̮̖ͩ͊ͅm̛͚͎̼̫͚͉͍̯̣̽̆̂i̧͖̫̤͈ͪ̅̐̇̈́͒ͣͥ̕n̝̹͖͖̱̭̺̣̘͌̊͋̚͢͝d̴̟͖̼̆̿ͮ ̊͐ͯ̀͡͏̞̙͕̝o͐̓ͭ͂̂̋͏̶̡̲̱̭f̡̧̲̻̩͍͎̄̓̍ ̴̡̧͖̖̮͔ͧͭͮͩc̳͒̂͋̈́͝ḫ̦̙̣̬ͣ̈́̿̿͌͗a̫͇̞̪̎̓͛͂̾̀o͚̖̞͉̫͖̩ͪͣ͐̾̏͘s̥̻͋͑́͠͞.̶̫̜̘̬̱͚̘ͮ̓̂͘͝ ̪͂ͯ́̚̕Z̸̴̨͕͓͙͙̞̰̠̭͑̌ͭ̽͂̊̉̋̂ȃ̵̗̙̻̼̜ͬ̔̇̃̾͑̅ͅḽ̡͂̽́g̸̵̭̼̜̻̗̺͖͇̎̈́̌͒͡o͕̞̼ͤ̾͋͘.̵̶̮̘͍̦͓̠́̿͝
    ̛͉ͫ̑̆̾͊H̴͚̙̪̱ͭ̃̈́ͨͨͩͦ͝e̍ͣ͂̉ͥ͘͏͉͉̥̰̻ ̣̠̟͓͚͖̪͂ͪw̧̨̰̟̩̖̜̪͆͋͌̎̐̅ͭ͟ͅh͐̅ͯ̌ͦ͛̀͑̚͏̱̩̘̼͕ͅõ͕̹̻͎̱̜̰̽ͣ͂͒̂ͤ̓̕ ̜͔͇̞̼̤͉̒ͦ́ͫ͢ͅW̷͇̳͈ͫ̅ͮ́a̔ͪ̓͋̄ͬ͌҉̲̱̟i̤͚̭̅̆͆͆ͪ̊͞͞t̺̞̻̏ͧͤ̄̎̓̅́̚̕͞s̋҉̩̫̤̲̘̞ ̭͈̞̤̰̝̱̊͐̈́ͭḆ̣̭̖ͫ͌̄̎ͧͫ̚͠e̠̤̖̳͙͙͆̃ͣ̍ͮͩ͆h̽̄ͧ͒͏̙͎̝̬̮̱͍̞̖́i͆̃̀͏̶͍͎̲̣̥͝n͍̟͚̫̬̳͚ͪͨͧ̋͆̔͋̾̀͝͞d͓̰̦̼̙ͩ͆̿̔̒̒ͨ̀ ̮̩̮̯ͧ̾̓̂͂T̛̩͈͚̲̳͙͉̬ͫ̓͑͂ḥ̊͛̇̿͒̋̈͐ë̱̀̀̚ ͥ̏̃͋̓ͦ̒͡҉̲̫͎̟̩͇W̧̠̼͔̎͊ͨ̄͡ͅa̖͓ͬ̽̒̑̑̎͛͋l̲̜͙̘͖̹͌̈̔ͮ̉̿ͤ̽ḷ̡̘̱̟̦̂̓.̴̧͕̬̆̎̈́
    ̖͔̺͉̻̦͈͕̻̃̎͂̔̌̏Z̸͎̜ͯ͝Āͤ̋͋̈ͭ̎ͭͣ͏̙̙̩̺͙L̻̗̺͎͉̱ͯ̓̈́ͅG̵̝̘̦̞̑ͪ̑ͭ͋̈ͧO͎̺̟̦̞͈̒̔̓ͮ̊̈́ͨ̎͠͝!̙͇̖̣͈͓͚͖̀̋͂̏̏ͧ

I hate you so much LOL keep up the good work really cant wait for this mod to come out

The_Culverin's Avatar Civis

Thats my favorite holiday!

Moon_Man's Avatar Libertus

Cthulhu has blessed us with a release date for this mod, be thankful you damn zygotes!

so where i can download this mod?

where i can download it?

The_Culverin's Avatar Civis

Some people just dont learn...

The mod is not out yet...

And you could tell he didn't look at the thread, probably causally looked over OP trying to find a link, didn't see one and posted right after.

Would you guys add the Uyunid Dynasty in Eastern Arabia?

Default Re: ̧̢̱̱̹̼͙̜̜ͪͬ͛ͮ̍͐̀̂̕Z̅ͥ̂͌ͦͧ̒̏̒̾͒҉̸̧̛͎̰̘̬͕̰̲T

̥̩̱͔̦͎̞ͧ̈́́͑ͯ̃̌̍͑ͮ̽ͯ̈́́̚̚̕͢͡T̽̊͗͆ͬͬ̃̆̊̈́ͦ͋͏̢̛̺̫̯͚̗͙̲̬͍͞o̢̪̲̯͇̻̙̯̳̩̲̹̠͖͖̎̈̉ͪ̍̕͟͝ͅ ̵̣͇̤̟̯̤̼̤̹̔̌͆̔̓̓̈́̕͘͟ǐ̸̺̗̙̱̪̯̙̥ͪ̒̕͢͜n̼̬͎̝͍̭̲̺̥̘͚̟̳̝̲̯͒̐͒̂̀̀́͆̊ͯ̐ͨ͡v̴̙͙̻ͩ̈ͥ́͢͢o̡̼̼̹̘͔̼̅̊̾ͤͪ̀ͧͫ̌͋́̓̀̚̚ķ̸̯͈͓̾̽̏̍͒̏ͪͧ̍ͬ͒̇̒̇̇ͣ͘͘͝e͂̃͒ͦ̏̎̊͊̊̒̉̽̌̅͝͏̷̮̝͖̤̙̹̞͉̹̟̣ ̵̨̣̙͉̞̲͇̦̳̪̱̲̩̗̈̍͆̽ͫ̔̒ͭ̒͘͠t̸̤͇̼̜ͣ̽ͨͮ̀̍̋ͥ͞h͂̽̽̋̆͒̿ͨ̒ͪͦ͋͐͛̊҉̵̵̢͓͉̻͔̱͝e̷̡̦̣͙͈̼̺̬̘̰͙̼̦̗͈̻̊͗̂̒̎̾ͮͧ̎̀̃̀͊ͭ̽͢ ̷̴̖͚̮̙͈̻̺̜̩͕̗̟̯̺̤͖̝̌ͧ̇͆ͧͤ͑ͭ̋̍̾ͪ͆̃́̚͘ḫ̡̮̻̜̙̥̲͍̖͉̝̯͙̗̦̰́̅ͣ̇͑̍͆͛ͩ͊͛̇̑̕͝ͅͅi̷̬̯͇̙̭̫͍̭̼̜̭̙͚̠̳͉͕̾ͭͯͮ͊̈ͣ̒ͥ͊̅͛ͮ̆̑͂ͭͥ͡v̴͈͍̟͍̯̼͖͚͚̩̟̲̙̮̮̼̩ͯ͆ͧ͆͌̎ͫ͋̂̈́̍̾͂͢͞e̡͕͈̫̦̖̮͙̳̗͚̻̟͔̺̲͋̿̃ͥ̿̔́͑̑ͯ͗ͣ̒͆͋͌ͬ̓̇͠-̷͎͔̤̘̰͎̠̠͉̟̥̏̎̉ͦ͌ͦ̓̏̆͋̍͊ͩ̐̕͢͜͞ͅm̶̧͙̼͚̰̹̮̯͎͋͗̂̑ͨ̍̄ͪ̋ͦͥ̓́͠i̛̍̿̏̔̾̔ͮ҉͏҉̜̼̦̫̞n̠̗̥̱̯̲̯̜̥͍̖̫̘̐͆̾̎̎ͮͨ̅̎̈ͪ͋̓ͤͤ̀͢͝d̛̻̘̥̰̦͖̪̲͍͎̪͍̗̃̉ͯ̀ͧ̊ͣͨ̕ ̸̨̖͉̹̱̭̂̓͊̍̆̈̅̊̾̅̿ͬ͐̓̍̋̎́͘͝r̗̼̦̩͖̖̤̬̣̼̥̋̊̍̎ͣͭͨ͂͜ḙ̸̷̻̱͖͇̩̣̜̜̼̝̩̒ͭͩ̍ͤͫͩ͐͛̎͋͂͊̏ͥ͊̈̅͡͝p̴̛͗ͯ̾̊͠͞͏̗͔͙̼̳̲͓̮̙̩͓ͅr̪͇̲̦̮̞̫ͧ́͐̒ͭͯ̇̇̍̀̕ͅe̸̷̝̮̜̟ͬ́͛ͩͥ̐͊͗͘͟͞s̨̞̮̺͖̲̼̪̺̩̹̠̳̯̞̤̼̑ͦͧͩͩ͜͞ͅȩ̧̹̘͔̫̫̯̟̬̝͚ͭ̑͗̆ͥ̉͂̓̑̏͗̂͊̆̚͘͝ņ̵̧̳͓̭̙͉͚̳̠̺̙̊ͩͭͧ͒ͫ̐ͧ͊̑̏̽ͥ́͘ͅt̶ͥͧ̐̓͒ͩ͐̓ͬ̕͏̸̱̮͚̜̯̞͉̳̬̹̖͔̘̹̣̬ǐ̴̛̛̔͒̀̚͏̼͚̟̦̣̲̠̖̺͇͉͉̱͓͉̻̣̙ṇ̨̛̘͓̠̘̭̝̹̜͔̦̞̘͋̈̊͑̉͂͑̈́͊̂͋ͫ̎͒͒͜g͖̱̼͖̺̝̳̦̬̬̠̫̖͇̪̱ͨ̓̉ͬ̑̔͋ͩ̄̀̆̉ͭͥ̆̐̓́̚͜ ̮̠͓̪̗̠͍̙̏̏͛̽̓ͧͫ͞c̼͉̫̲͖̦̖͕̥̪̬̘̝ͯ̎ͪ̉̀́͟h̯͕͍͇̺̯̩͍̹͍̬̼͓̘̅͑̿ͪͦ̈̑́ͥͬ̈́̍͘͠a̵̦͍̬̤̭̹ͧ̾̋ͪ͟ǫ̢̤̯̳̗̰͇̫͌͆ͤ́̒ͧ̀s̸̡̲͎͚̘̝̖ͪ̋̇ͭ̉͘͟.̡͙̗͍̳͙͙̞̻̝̮͙̭̃͊̆ͯ̑̇ͥ̃͒͐͟͡
    ͔͙͙̪̂̑̀͛̃̒̊͋͟͡I̧ͫͮ̔́̉̈̍̉̊ͥͪ̍̌̋̉̐̚͜҉̱̜͎͓͕͙̗̟̙̖̣͜ͅņ̷̠̣͔͎͈̼͎̦̺̤̖̤̯͍͍̩͉̍͂͌͑̌̂͛̓̽̎̈́͛͗͊̆͑͑̀̚̕v̡̗̰̝͖̼̪̮̤͖̪̮̹̙̐ͥͫͨͬ̎̒̂͌͘͠ͅoͮ̉̀҉҉̭̙͇̜͖̪̭̱̹͚͇͈̙̯͔k̡̐̅̇҉͕͓̬̯͇́i͈͎̳̜̟̻̙ͯ̔̐͌ͥ̑̔ͫͪͨͣ̈͗͗͋ͩͮͧ̎͘͡͝n͙͉̘̜̤̪̦͈̣̯͎̣̼̫̙̙͍̜̓ͣ̇̽͘͘g̸̵̷̢͖͕͎̠̤͈͍̫͙̉̐͑̆ͦ̈͞ ̧̢͎̭̮̟̺͓͖̘̙͌͋ͯ̌́͐͋͑̔ͯ̇̓͞t̸̛ͣ̾ͦ͊̔͑ͣ͏̨͓̮̳͕̗̭̭͙̩̤̪̻̯̫h̡̏̌ͭ̀ͮ̋ͤ͛̓̄̍͐̽̈̾͌̂͂҉̬̟̖̰̘͔̠̞e̷̦͙̼̼̺̠̣̠͍̯͑̿͛ͫͧͭ̋ͫ͋͛ͤ̚ ̵̭͎̭͎̼͖̲ͮ̄̌͐̆̀ͨ̐̄̚͞ͅf̸̵ͬ͂̊̒̋ͭͫ̒̍͢҉̱̘̥̬̝̬͉eͯ̓̃̾ͬ͐ͪͩͦ̋ͧ҉͏̷̙̫̹̟̠̼͇̮̳̱̥̬̯͜e̸̜̰̫̣̭͕̣ͮ̀̊̍̆͢l̵̛͚̠̗̣̘̮͇̱̣̥̖̤͈̹͙͙ͤͧ͐̑̔̾ͣ͂ͥͩͭ̏̽ͦ̊̆ͅį̯̙͈̭̲̗̖̭̹̤͚͚̲̪̝͙͈̮ͦͣ́́̃̓̕n̶̸̖̹̤̗͙̺͉͈͇͉̞̟̎͐̽̀ͥ̊̔̂͢͠ͅͅͅģ̵ͣ̈́͌ͦ͋̽͆̃͑͌͗͊̽̀̽̚͘҉̷̼̪͙͍̟͙͉̗̙ ̶̢̤͇͙͓͕͓̥̽̄̽ͮ̈́̋̅ͧͥ̔͑ͩͤ͂̐̅̽͢ͅȯ͙̘̥͚͕̺͈͉͍̩͓͎̯͎̟̭̺̥͙̈́͐ͨ̔́͘͡f̨̡̘̗̞̖͙̦̳̭̘̺͍̜͕͔ͣ̂̌ͣ̔̓͒ͬͤͫ͆̿̆̈͒̆ͨ̅͘͢ͅ ̧̐̋͗̇́͘͘҉̳̦̹͇͍̥̲̠̩͉̼͓̥̠̼̭ͅc̵̺͖͖͓̬͎ͥ̉͆̋̕͢͠͡ȟ͎̟͚̬͉̻̟͖̟̽͗͌ͫ̋͐͢͜a̸͉̯̻͎̺̤͔̬̮ͯ̽̈ͧ̿ͪ̏͆̓ͩͮ̆ͯ̔̾͑ͧ̕͝ọ̷̶̼͇̫̩̫̫͍̺̠̺̘͐͂̐̉̾͌͆̃ͦ̊̉̅̑̓̉̾̚͠s̪̗̣̳̲͔̰̰̖̦̺͎͍̬̝̪̫̓̅͗ͯ͐̂ͮ͒ͯͩ͛̾̐̇ͩ̀͢.̖͈̳̥̊͊͛ͪ̆̿͢͡
    ͓̼͉̗̘͓͈̹̞̹̙̱̞̭̙͊ͤͬ̏̈́̊͘͢W̷̴ͧ́ͯ̂̐̋͑̏̀̿͊͏̮̥̬̺̗͉̝̮̥̤͓̣̬̤̱i̽̀ͦ͆͡҉̧̰̣̣̪͕̩̲͓͙͍̪͍͕͢ͅͅt͗̈ͫ͆̑̅̍͑͐̀̿ͣͤ̄̔͏̵̸̧̨̘͉͔̜̰͕͉̞͖̳͔͍̩͓͎̣̻̗h̢̜̼̬̩̜̩͖͙̮͓̼̣̠̎͊ͥͯͪ̄͛ͧͪ̅͒̃͒̽̍͠͞ ̤͚̘̪̝̬͇̬̗̈̅̍͐ͩ̽̽̈́̒͒͋̄̏̊̚͘͘͜o̷̵͎̬̜͔̭͎̘̲̗̙̟͖͇̥̙̩͙͎̯͊̾̂͋͊ͯ̓̍͌͛̉͝͝u̡ͭͪͧ͂̌̽ͩ̓̋ͫ̇̍ͩ͂̆̓̿͢͝͏̸̩̖̻̠͚̟̤͖̤̙̯͎̺̰͕̳̘̗ͅt̷̶̻̻̮̓͛̎ͩ̄̔͂͋̅͠ ̵̛̰̬̥͇̗̣̲̣̺̮̦̱̤̞ͣͣͪͨͬͤ̽͂̅͜o̧̭̟̰̙̥̺̖̲̬͂ͣͣ̐ͬ̑̉ͣͣ̒̍͢r̢͒̃̃͒̂ͮ̒̆̈ͨ̒̎̇̄͗͟͏̴͏͇̖̤͈̘̲̬͎d̷̬̲̱̤͒̀ͩ̏͋̋̆ͯͩͯ̋̔̀e̢̧̼͔͙̖ͯͣ̀͗̅͒ͦͮͤͩ̇ͫr̲̻̞̣̯̰̭͇͉̖̘͍̤̹͍̦͕̬̽̽̏̍͌ͦ̒͌ͨ̄̒́͂̕͝ͅ.̢̼̥͕̹͓̬̘̈́̑ͭ̍̑͟͡͝
    ̴̸̧̞̟̠͚̮̤̺̮͉ͫͫ͂̃͆̐̄͊̅̓ͪ̉̿̅̓ͧ͑̾̍T̔̋̑̏̓̇̓̎̒̅̑̑̂͊͏҉̧͉̤̝̦h̢̲̖͙͉͖̫̪̫̟̩͈̗̥̝̪̎́ͮ̉̽̇ͤ̃̓ͦ̄͋̚ȩ͆͆ͮͪ̌ͥͪ́͗҉̨̛̦͖̻̫̰̣̭̺͓̟́ͅͅͅ ̴̵͙͍̤̦̞̖̞͚͈̣͍͊̇͋ͣͧ̒ͩ̔͂̈͌͋̔̓̈́ͮ́̚͟N̶͔͚͔̬̫̲̣̮̞̍͌̈͞ę̴̪̼̙̞̻̖̭̦͎ͬͬ̓ͭ͒̀ͥ͌ͫ̅͛̉͘͜z̮͚̼̱̝̪͚̗̯̲̪͓̠̬͙̤̝͇̄͐̌́͂̈͒͊͂͂ͬ̾̋͞ͅp̧̛̪̖̪͔̥ͨ͐̀̾̂͟e̵̛͉̹̝̯̎̓̀̽̔́̽̒ͧ̑̌͆͊̒̕͞r͈̣̜̙̠͎̘̮ͮͧ̌́̏̓̿͘͡͞d̵̛̤̠͉̣̝̻̱̙̗̈ͤ̈̂̒̎ͦͥ̆̾̈̃̀̃̽̄͌̆ͤ̕i̷̴͔͙̗͈͚͔̯͔̟͎̠̱̝̳̼̭͚̎͐̆ͯ͗̉ͣ̀̊͂͂͆̈́̈́̊̏̄ͫ̕͢ä̛͕̳͔̞͚̰̗̞̥̱́ͤ̽̏͗̉̌̎̽͋̽̽͐ͯͦ̆ͬ͋̕͜n̷̷̼̼̩̖̩̰̩̘͈̱̺̭͎̦̼̭̽̂ͪ̆̂ͦ̍̈ͩͪ͐͒̃̀ͨ̃̏̀̚͜ ̡̡͚̼͙̜͓̺̣̜̬͕̻͍͑ͧ͌̊ͯͦ̍͐̽ͩ̚̚͠h̷̸̝͓̻̪͉̻͖̮̤̮ͪ̉̊̎ͦͬ͞i̍̍͐ͤͮ͒͊̾ͦ͌̊̇͂͂ͭ҉̴̷̣̣͕͖̺̺̯̻̙̫̟̟ͅv̶̜̻̫͚̗̭̤̝̜̠̂̍ͧͥͦ̔͗̅̕ȩ̢̛̬̹̠͓̲̂̍̈́̇̇̉̔͂̕͝-̛̱̩̯̘͎̖͇̩̝̞̪͔̊ͨ̆ͦͨͣ̓̄̿́̑͐͢m̶̒̂̍ͫ͏̳̜̹̻̞̩̱̭̜̖̯͞ì̍̍̈́̓͛͏̶͉͈̗͉͟͡n̿̽ͪ҉̥̠͈͉̱̺͚̞̪̭̯̭̹̤̙͖͎̱̩́͘͟d͈̭̯̥̳̥̪̘̫͉̞̤̺̣̺̟̙͇̼̾̀̽͌̿͑ͯ͑ͤ̊ͨͯ͒̿͒͐́́͡ ̤̙͉̮̥̉ͧͣ̔͗̾ͯ̔̅͆̚͜o̢̭̫͙̰̭͇̞̮̣͔̼̰͈̫̣̻͇̠͍̿̈̆̋̑̃̏͝͞f̊͐ͧ̒͆͑͗ͮ͑ͧ̐̆͛̾̈́̓ͬ̏̕҉̷̢̨͎̘̳̥ ̬̪̜̝̣̪͍̅̇ͯ̂̏̂ͥ͞c̵͂̽ͤͭ̌ͧ̅̏ͩ͊͋̚͢͏͖̮͕͍̳̥̰̙̦̰̝̘̭͘h͖̝̞̥̼͎͉͈͈̘̝̪̎͐̉̔ͪ͌̽ͤ̿͗̐ͨ͗̆̍̓́ͅǎ̸̼̟̱̼̲̦̮̟̭̲̰̖͓͓̫̈ͪ̑̎̎͘͢ͅǫ̸̛̟͍̯̳̲̣̠̦̺͈̤̝̰̤̈́̎̿̿͂͗͘ͅs̜̭̠̦̭̥͈̜̰͈͔͈͇̳͉̝̞̱ͯ̅͊͌ͯ͋ͥ̆͆̍̋̈́ͥ̔̀͑̋ͨ̀̚͢͡.̧͔̤̰͖̘̩̳̭̞̪̣̤̫͕͇̗̳̰́̂̂͒̏ͥͪ͗̒̋͂͒ͭͨ͗̌̅͐̀́̕͜ ̧͎͎͕̦͖̯̇̃̍̽̇̾ͩͥ́ͦ̊ͤ̾̎͜͠͞Z̵̨̛̠̜̭̹̳͕̪͈̖̫͑̍͂͐̊͛̾̀͌ͥͦͩ́ả̵̡̹͕̮̦͚̰̪͖̻ͤ̆̅̓͌̏l̴̸͉͉͓̜̠͓̻̥̟ͯ̋͂́ͧͭ́g̶̸̗̟̻͓̖̭͑̓̂ͣ̂ͣ̉ͩ̈̊ͦͯ́͡o̷̶̞̠̭̩͕͚̳͔̜̗͙ͣ̑̍̓̅̿̈̓̔̏͠͡͠ͅ.̵̨̛̱̗̜̺̺̥͓͎̝͉͔̘͕ͨ̿ͣ͋̇͑̕͞
    ̛ͥ̉ͭ̃́͂͒̑̄͏̰͎̞͉̖͇͔̥̻́ͅH́̅̃ͨͪ͒̈̏̌̐̊͆͐̾̍̋͊̚͞͏̜̰͔̞̠̩ͅȩ̌̉̋͌͌ͮ̾̌̓̇̊̀́̒҉̣̗̖̹̭͖̺͕̳̹͈̣͉͕̼̫̭̹̥ ̴̱̣̥͖̣̬̪̜͈͖͍̳͈̄͛ͪ̋ͤ̅ͭ̓̎͐̀̋ͨ̎̈́̂͆ͮͬ͢ͅͅw̢̛͔̞̬̮͔̫̘̦̙͔ͫͨͧ̾͆͆̓̐̈́ͣ̊̒̂ͫ͋̌͂̕ͅh̵̰̞̱̭͇̞̋̓̎ͦͣ͑͂͐ͩͮͮ̌̋ͧ́̚̕͜͢ͅǫ̷͕̝̻̳̙͚̮͔̰͎͖̌͋ͫ̓̅̋̇̔̈́́͋́ͅͅ ̙̠̬̞̯͉̪̦̂͆́̈́͑͐ͪ̑̔͝ͅẈ̷̸̵̶̹̤̖̘̐͌͊̊̊͆̐ͬ̌̂ͥͨ̿̓͒̀̆̀͝ą̡̦͇̘̖͊ͥ̉͋͐̄̚͘͝iͧͦ̒ͯ̓͟͟҉̠͚͎̦̣̮̳̯̞̤̹̝͈̝̭̙͚͍͡ţ̧̢̼͍͉̠̝̺̮͙̥̦̠͍͙͚̊͊̃̒͗ͫ̀̚ş̧̛̛̼͎̱̭̹̊͐͌̉ͫ̃̑̐̚͝ ̛͓͖̣̭̠̠̮̠̼͈͒̌̃́̿̍̌̈́̊̈̋͆́͡ͅB̛̝̳̱̭͔͔̗̳̜̲̺̫̺̹̯̘̲̱̥̄͂͆̄̿̈̏̏ͣě̴̢̯̖̩̹̥̣̯͈͙͔͓̻̲̝͎̋̓ͪͬ̈̋̅̎̆ͥͧͦ̚h̢̨̗̱̻͉̖̭̬͍̦̣̥͇ͩ́̓ͩ̓̍͋̓͛ͭ͌ͮͩ̅̔̃͟͠͞í̝͉̬̤͙̼͔͍̤̱͎̞̞̮͍̤͍́͋ͩͩ̑̕͟͞͡n̶̷̢ͪ͂̎̓ͮ̍̇̑̑͋ͦͯ҉̵͍̬͔͔̺̬̘͎͙͓d̸ͩ̄̍̋̏͑ͫ̃̓̐ͨ̓͘҉̳̞̭͇͠ ̧̹̪͉̼̞͎̺̤̭̤͎̉̏ͭ̎͐̓͌̆̌ͦ͆̓ͧ̒̅̿ͨ̚͝ͅͅT̶̶̛̹̰͇̱̪̣̘̞̗̳̦̟̬̦̭ͯͯ̾ͬ͒ͬ̈̋̒ͩ͌͜͟h̵̭̮̳̦͍̹͙̲͚̗͈͍͉̦̖̔̓ͦ̉ͫ̿ͯě̷͂͊̔̎ͯ̄͂͟҉̘̼̹͕͈̣̲͙̙̪͎̫̰̘̞̖̤̳͚ ̸͔͉̱̟̤͈̻͕͙̼̠̪̬̩̘̫͖̇̐ͮ̊̊̎̈́ͩͬ͌W̶̨̧̡̯͔̤͇̰ͧ͋̋ͨ͗̾̽ͨ͆͋͊̆̅͆ͤä̡̡̜̠̘̮̪̺́̆̏̓̀͊͗͛ͣ̂̒̀̕͝l̵̡̨͕̖̲̜͉͔̩̰͈̪̜͖̙̤̯̱͊̌̔̍̓̏̽̈̈́̂̍̊̚ͅͅl̥͈̙̠̥̰̞͕̙͚̟̯̝͎͒ͭ̈̔ͫ̉̌͒̈ͥ́̀.̡̛͔̼̖͔̙͇̌̄̀̐ͤͯ̓̎͆̅̀͜
    ̝̤͕̬͙̫̬̘̤͗͛ͨ̌ͧ̑̊̈́ͨ͟͠Z̎͒ͧͤ̾ͪ̑̓҉̷̶̗̲̻̜͟Ą̵̖̝̠̱͖̳̺͕̦̹͇̻̻̥̑͐̑̂ͩ͡ͅL̷̶̴̶̹̘͇͇͎̜̫̙̯͖̝̘̹̺̰̀ͮ̂̑͗̃G̴̴̢̳̞̜͉͓̖͚̻̗̹̠̮̜̟̘͇̙̗ͭ̑ͦͪ͂̋͋ͦͦ͗̌ͮ̇́͠ͅO̶͓̯͙̠̼̫̟̤̹̯̐ͫͫ̏͊ͨ͊̿͋ͪ̔̏ͅ!̻̗̜̙͓̞̮̜̫̣̺̍̀͂ͣ̈́̌̿̕͜
    ̧͊ͭ̐ͩ̍̓̅͊ͬ͌̆̂ͮ͋ͣ̎̓̚͞͏̲͍̳̪̪̭̯͕͇̮͉̙͉͉̪͕͖͍̝

wangrin's Avatar Unguibus et Rostro
    Patrician Artifex

Default Re: ̧̢̱̱̹̼͙̜̜ͪͬ͛ͮ̍͐̀̂̕Z̅ͥ̂͌ͦͧ̒̏̒̾͒҉̸̧̛͎̰̘̬͕̰̲T

W̡̥̹̗̟̣͇̞̦͈̳̟̯̮̮̤̞̻̯̤̪͉̙̺̯̳̞̗̤͍̞̮̬̞̘͓̮̱̦̞͍̻͍͙̹̱̝̘͔̗̺̭̩̺͎̹̣͙̻͙̰̩͙̥͎̝͖̳̫̜̘̦͈̅ͫ̈́͌ͦ̒͝ͅͅͅh̴͖̗̘̫͉̮͎̬͚̖͉̮͓̙͇͖̤̪͖͙̬͎͔̫̘͕̙̘̪̲̮͕͉͍̟̲̬̰͕̯̺̖̻̝̰̪͚̟̭̬͍͉̭̻̙͇͉͕̻͚̯̠̤͓͎̫̆̀̓̚͠ả̸̢̖̖̩̮̱̭̺͓̱͖̙̝̼̰̗̼͔͉̖̰̣̗͍̲͓̲̪̺̳̪̫̘̪̥̖͔̜͉͔̯͖̝̗̭̞̺͓̯͍̝̭̙̗͈̠̰̺̰̝̠̰̻̤̲͇̜̳̔́̓ͅͅͅṯ̴̱͚̦̗̟̋̂̆͑͝ͅ ̛̹͇̜̣̟̝̣̻̦͍̝̺̻͓͔̼͕̱̞̤͙̯̩̞̥̞̗͙͍̯͇̫̞̼͇̩̭̙̠̱̲̺̅̑͋ͭ̽ͩͅͅą͖͍͚̞̫͔̫̘̩̦̬̻̠̩͍̲̦̫̺̮̭̙͉̳͕̱̟͈̩͔͍̭̞̼̦̗͈͔͍̬̱͇̠͓̫̤̝̩̠͕͔̜̞̩͇̰̺͎̪̣̭͈͖̭͙͙̠̺̤̼̲͇͙͎͋̎ͤ̋͑́ͅͅͅ ̴̯̩͔̟̙̘͓͚̫͙̗̭̜̘̲͔͔̰̥̬͔̭̘̯̫̲̱̞͎̥̙̞͚̺̯̱̫̈ͩͩ̎͟ͅͅn͕̥̹̪̩̗̣͈̖̜̼̼͈͕̦͚̤̘̠͍̲͓̙̝̳͙̗̙̼͉̈́ͥ̈́ͦͮ̎́̿́ͅî̡̱̝͔̟̲̠̮̮̳̠̩̱̳̙̞̤͙̖̗͎̜̼̙͇̻̜̳̦̜̮̜͙͚͍̘̼̮̗̯̠͓̩͚̖̪̲͇̳̤͓͉̫͓̲̮̮̲͔͙̐ͭ̿̅̒́ͅv̳̝̹̭̬̪̜̦̦͔̜̞͚̻̙̪̿ͤ͂̂͟e̘͎͇̱̬̮̻̤̮͎̣̞̙͍̝̟̺̺̖͈̰͙̻̰̹̙͈̬̲̫͕͚̹̥̞͇̱̤͇͈͉̝̺͔̞̣͚̜̮̻͑ͭͧ̍ͬ̀̈́̀̚̚͟ͅ ̢̮̮̩̖͍̼̱͈̪̮ͫ͛̈̒͛A̸̠̮̹̭̟̝͑ͦ̂̓ͭ̓ͬp̨̜͈͖͈̥̳̪̹̲͈̗̱̳̼͈̯̳̗̝̮̞̺͓͈̬̬͍̋̌ͪ̉͜ͅr̢̩̮̪̖̜̼̲̟̺͓̪͎̻͈̟̪̠̝̙̗͙̦̙̯͓̊ͨͩ̆̐ͅḯ͈̗̖͕͇̘̮̜̬̪̼̯̜̤̯͓͇̘̼̹͚͈̫͕̤̖̇ͥͧ͆̾̾̋͠l̛̦͖̗̻͚̠̭̻͍̩͕̼̼͈̦͓̺̗͉̘̟̜̬̤̱̞͎̯̠̟̙̥̦̹̳̥̳̱̬̬̙̘̯̺͓̦̩̻̮̙̮̩̗̬̼͔̘͚̤̤̬͓̮̻̭̩̫̖ͧ̆ͦ̋̀ͅ ̯̻̰͖̳̠̪̰̜͑͂̓ͫ͋̀f̷ͮͨ̑͆̐͏̺̥͖̣̝̬͙̝̥͉͉̟̩̣̥̗̭̺̪̥̣͓͓͇͈̘̼̼̟̦̼̠̺̲̹̖̳̗̜o̷̗͈̹͚̱̗̖̣̲̤̝̳̮͈̝̟̗̳̪͓̰̜̗̲͙̥͉̼̱͎̤͈̻̟̲̙̮͙̫̙̎͂ͩ̎̈͌̏͊̅o͍̲̲͚̪͇̗̮̠͇̪͍̟̬̼̪͇̱͖̯͍̗͍̘̗͇̤̠̱͎̝̼̹͉̤͎̘̹̤͓͖͖̜͎̟̯̘͈̞̝̤̥͉͍̻̗͔̘̮̳̟̟̭̤̭͔̩̟̮̰͕̞͔̺̩̩̪͕̩̭̲̥ͯͨ͌ͭ̊ͫ̊̊̉͝ͅͅͅͅl̶̵̠̘̟͖͐̏̈̂ͧ ̛̼̤̪͓̫̮̙͕̼̣̲͕͓͈̪̪̤̣̟͎͉͍̤̳͕̼̟̫̥̠̟̱̝̞͖̱̱͍̲̫̪̪͔͖̫͍̙̯̩̖̪̞̮̠̠̬͓̙͙̺͎̹̭͈̇̊͑̿̓͘ͅ!̧͐ͧ̔̃͏̬͖͇͙͕͙ ͎̖̥̥͙͎͕͓͇͕̣̭̠͔̩̙̙͕̫̠̤͔̯͈͇͇͕̤̻͚̻̟̗̦͚̘̠̹̪̳̮̱̹͉̻̳͈͕̭͙͇̯͎̖͈͍͉͊ͯ̄͑ͣͭ͘͠
    ̢̖̰̗̭̬͉̞̤̖̹̠̩̱̰̞̣͔̞̘̮̣̰͔͙̺̮͓̤̜̪̣̟̗̜͙̺̤̖̜̥̣̭̥͈̩͇̪̩̲̟̘̞̭͈̟͉͙̮͕̹̬̠̭͇̣͍̙̏̀͆̎̑̊̈́ͧͫ͞ͅͅM̶̛̳̯̝̞̦̤͍̲̳̪̺̱̙̰͔͎̭̙̭̩̗̺͉̲̪̯̻̝̲̰̪͖͈̻̠̱̲͓̠͕̙̞͙̺̝͎̳̞̘̼̥̪̗̯̥̣͖̜̣͑̑̈͌ͅo̤̣̦̠̦̟͈̯͈̗̥͍͕͔̮͖̜̦͖͖̺̠͇̫͎͎͈̦̹̥̭̳̝̹̬͍̜̬͍̙͔͈̲ͭ̾ͪ̔̀́̐͑̀͘ͅú̩̫͉̹̙̞͚̝̞̝̤̣̙̖̤̱͇͎͈͚̞͚̺̘͍̜͔̱͍̩̯̭͖̙̬̪̜͈̫̜̙͇͇̗͖͖̱͖̞̖͖͓͇̞̭͔̣̻͙̫̪̣̯̙ͬͪ̅ͩ̽ͫ͋́͡ͅͅͅͅͅa̴͔̲̰̞̙̱͈̬̺̙̣͇͔̞͕̰̼͉̦͖̦̻̙̹̖͖̘̼̘̲͚̮̹̞͓͇̯̠͔͙̭͚̳̝̥͈̤̪͉̳̙̦̜̣̩ͪ̐͛́ͅͅh̴̠̦͓̞̹̥̮͙̳͙͙̰̱̪͇̭͇͉̘̹̭͉̘͇̘̻̪̱̻̮̻̟̭̮̹̞̪͖͓̞͙̖̝̺̭̫͍͉͇͎̖̳̗̮̭̙̩̆̓͐ͪ͆́͆̈́̚͠ͅh̢̬̰̺̩͙̥̪͚̫̱͉̻̭͕͓̱̜̲̫͎̙̜̟̬̘̮̳̝̺͖̣̮̭̱̰̬͈͚͚̤͖̖͔̤̜̬͎̥̪͔̜̗̬͎̦͇̟̬̪͚͎̞̺̪͕̭̣̪̮͙̞̳̰ͧͬͤ̂̍̓̅̀̚̚ͅͅͅͅ ̴̛͈̪̭̝̻̼͈͇͚̱̫̖͔̩͖͈̥͖̺̺̭͙͕̱̻̩͚̜̣̤̙̳̮̝̞͙̭̜̺̬͍̻̩ͦ͗̈́a͈̱̞̼͉̪̲̝͈̦̬̰͇͚̜͖̗͉̣͍͔͓̟̝̰͍̘͙̣͓̺͔̱̲͚̝͕̮̪͊͒ͫ̒͒̇͌̐̍͠͝h̷͚͚̮͕̬̗̖̲͈͇̗̟̝̞̪͍̲̞͈͕̞̭̩̣̦̣̪̲̩͓͉̣̪̠͕͕̥̮̯̫̱̞̼͚̼̮̤͎̭̳̖̜̍̆ͫ̑ͯ̐ͤ͡ͅͅh̡̼̺͎̱̟̞̣̘̭̜͕̙͕͇̖̳͍̮̞̺̗̼̹͙͈̹̯̲͉̞̼̼̮̻̠̙̲̭̠̟͚̘̝̤̳̳̜͖̘͇̟̠̻̖̭͖̮͎̘̗͓̖̰̰͍̗͍ͪ̏̆̈̈̔ͬ̍̊̕ͅͅ ̪̱͕̹͚͗ͤ͌ͯ́͟ͅą͚̺̖͓̙͎̭͈͍̻̯͚̦̥̗̤̭͙̥̰̟̝̫͖̄̅̐ͫ̕h̠̖̬̳̗̦̔̔́̒ͣ̌́͡ẖ̥̝̞̩͓̳̼̫̫͙̰͓͓̣͔̲͉͈͇͕̤͈͙̣̪̬̠̞̭̬̱̭̠̘̞̼̪͍̗͚̣̗̭̞̳̟̯̗̘͓̟̹̬̪͓̍̓͛̚͞ ̡̘̖͓̦̦̟̳̹͕̭̬̟̲͈̮̟̣̦͎̜̲̦̥̺̱̠͕̗͎̝̣͎̼͙̖͔̬̟̫̭̻̞̪̜̺̜͈̠̞͉̲̳̖̳̖̝̟͕͇̻͇̤̜͙̼̪̗ͭ̓͐̂͛ͩ͝ͅͅ!̯̼̩͙̳̪̜͖̲̗̮̖̮̹̦͚͓̬̱̟͈̥̘͙͉̯̳̙̰̗̯̥̰̗̼̠̰̭͉̖͚̗̺̱̗͇͕̞͍͇͖̥̲̺̱̣̪̱̟͚̖͕̗̽̒̔̎͋̎̇̊́

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by warman222; April 01, 2016 at 09:56 PM.

« Le courage, c’est de ne pas subir la loi du mensonge triomphant qui passe, et de ne pas faire écho de notre âme, de notre bouche et de nos mains aux applaudissements imbéciles et aux huées fanatiques.. » Jean JAURES

N3-Axu5's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War: General Overview (WIP)

This mod really does look spectaculair. When this comes out Attila will have an even more better atmosphere.

Was wondering if battlemap tiles are being worked on as Attila has no castles in it.

Quote Originally Posted by bohema View Post
    Was wondering if battlemap tiles are being worked on as Attila has no castles in it.
    This is something I've been thinking about myself. I can't see how it could work without whole new environments being made, which I don't think the community has access to IIRC

I have few remarks about the provinces capitals:
    - Almoravid's capital was Marrakesh and thus it should be the region capital.
    - Not sure if Murcia or Valencia should be the vapital

Yerevan's Avatar Campidoctor

All this work on the battle man unit models and even 2D ! Man, it's impressive how fast it went and for such quality and historical accuracy ! I can't wait to see what you guys will do with the campaign map stuff like ressources, city devellopment, character traits & ancillary and all. I know I won't buy TW Warhammer, so for me, the most exciting news in this forum are about Attila next mods. And this one is very promising !

By the way, thinking about unit models, I was wondering if the you guys knows those from WOTW mod for Kingdom Total War (War of the West). Some find them too grim but I always thought they were super inspiring and by far the most beautifull textures and models ever made for a M2TW mod. For those who haven't already seen them : there's a working custom battle version of the mod.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...816-02-2013%29

Beware though ; once you've played it, it's difficult to come back to the other medieval visuals. But since this mod's development have been interrupted, it would be amazing if its aesthetic would live through as an inspiration.
    Last edited by Yerevan; May 04, 2016 at 06:02 AM.
    " Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room! "

Teutonic's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Yerevan View Post
    All this work on the battle man unit models and even 2D ! Man, it's impressive how fast it went and for such quality and historical accuracy ! I can't wait to see what you guys will do with the campaign map stuff like ressources, city devellopment, character traits & ancillary and all. I know I won't buy TW Warhammer, so for me, the most exciting news in this forum are about Attila next mods. And this one is very promising !

By the way, thinking about unit models, I was wondering if the you guys knows those from WOTW mod for Kingdom Total War (War of the West). Some find them too grim but I always thought they were super inspiring and by far the most beautifull textures and models ever made for a M2TW mod. For those who haven't already seen them : there's a working custom battle version of the mod.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...816-02-2013%29

Beware though ; once you've played it, it's difficult to come back to the other medieval visuals. But since this mod's development have been interrupted, it would be amazing if its aesthetic would live through as an inspiration.
    You are right, the units in this mod look amazing! My favourite was the Lordship of the Isles. It is a pity that the mod didn't progress. I hoped they would expand it at least to include the Welsh and Irish to complete the British Isles.

WOTW could definitely be used for inspiration- especially for the Scots and Highlanders.

There is a campaign map? If so how do I enable it?

You enable it by reading the forums and discovering that we don't have one yet.

Could some please post a link of all the playable factions only i cant seem to find it.