Added the Hellenistic faction governments
    Sabean
    Saka Rauka
    Sauromate

Default Re: Faction Governments and Colonies

Taksashila
    updated Carthage
    Allied governments

and i think that it i hope everyone understands it.

Biarchus

That's amazing. Very detailed now. I have no idea how you managed to sort through all that detail....

The excited one's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Hummer View Post
    That's amazing. Very detailed now. I have no idea how you managed to sort through all that detail....
    I think he had a good look inside the campaign script. Its very complicated.
    war is peace, ignorance is strength, freedom is slavery......
    (george orwell 1984)

Biarchus

This almost needs a stickie. Bump so I can find it, I keep having to search through page 2 to reference this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by The excited one View Post
    I think he had a good look inside the campaign script. Its very complicated.
    Most of it is in the export_descr_buildings; only the conditions of the reforms (which are also qualifiers inside the EDB) come out of the campaign_script.

Worth noting that Aedui, Arverni, Boii, Arevaci, Leusitane, Getai and Lugiones Migration/Confederation buildings have changed recently. The former now gives a local pool of troops based on region, not factional troops based on level of factional religion.

When playing as Taksashila, how do you build Direct Mauryan Government outside of India? The description says it's available in most provinces outside of India but I've conquered the province west of the capital and two provinces from Baktria and In all three I can only build allied governments.

gandhara_local city requires factions { f_gandhara, } and not building_present govallied and hidden_resource indo or hidden_resource baktria or hidden_resource eastern or hidden_resource arabian or hidden_resource mixed

According to the script it should be as you say, I don't know what I am missing here. I have a feeling it requires independence to be built outside India but it does not show it here.

Are the images working? I tried them with maxthon browser and rechecked with internet explorer, can't see them.

All image works for me. Firefox 41.0.1

Biarchus

For AS, is there a hidden resource that determines if the city is a minor province, major, or former Persian empire? Or can I for example destroy a Hyparchia and build a Satrapei Tes Archie Selekeiu in the same city?

Quote Originally Posted by Hummer View Post
    For AS, is there a hidden resource that determines if the city is a minor province, major, or former Persian empire? Or can I for example destroy a Hyparchia and build a Satrapei Tes Archie Selekeiu in the same city?
    Every province that was once part of the Achaemenid Empire has either of the hidden_resources "satrapy" (major province) or "hyparchia" (minor province), but not both.

Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    Every province that was once part of the Achaemenid Empire has either of the hidden_resources "satrapy" (major province) or "hyparchia" (minor province), but not both.
    Gotcha, thanks.

I cannot see the pictures, I tried with maxthon, internet explorer and chrome. Any idea why?

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    I cannot see the pictures, I tried with maxthon, internet explorer and chrome. Any idea why?
    Because you're not using Firefox? I don't know, Firefox always works with everything, it's IE and Chrome that tend to be funny with forum functions.

Writing this from firefox, still can't see the pictures.
    Any IT people around?

Biarchus

I use chrome for everything. I've never had a problem.

Hey, Manta. These are great.

One note: You've got your Lvl3 markets and Lvl3 temples backwards for Pritanoi. It's three temples and two markets. I just noticed this in my campaign. You can't miss it, because you need to make the lvl3 market first before you can make the govt building that unlocks temples. So you kinda need three markets anyway or you couldn't complete the three temples requirement. But compare to the stickied text-based reform thread and the script and you'll see your image is still backwards. I was confused why my reform didn't happen, until I double checked with the text-based one, and saw it was backwards. Then the reform happened when the 3rd temple finished.

Alright thanks i switched it around, 3 Candron and 2 Maros Landakombios.

Can you still not see the pictures Barnabas?

Pontic governments have been overhauled since 2.05a.