Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official Submods] Collection of Official Submods

Default Re: [Official Submods] Collection of Official Submods

I think this happens when you unsubscribe from the Steam version of the mod. There's a preferences file somewhere that keeps track of your unsubscribed mods. You can delete that or edit it to stop this from happening, if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Augustusng View Post
    I think this happens when you unsubscribe from the Steam version of the mod. There's a preferences file somewhere that keeps track of your unsubscribed mods. You can delete that or edit it to stop this from happening, if I remember correctly.
    Well, I unsubscribed from the Steam version in order to play the 1.2 version of DEI. I deleted the preferences script, but it only resets the in-game settings.

I had this problem too and I've always used the standalone version. I have no idea what it is, but to solve it just rename the file (e.g. put an extra "@" sign at the beginning of the file name), that will stop it from being deleted.

Its because Steam is a cruel mistress who must have total control over all your data folders!

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord888 View Post
    I had this problem too and I've always used the standalone version. I have no idea what it is, but to solve it just rename the file (e.g. put an extra "@" sign at the beginning of the file name), that will stop it from being deleted.
    Yes, that worked. Thank you very much Warlord

Happy to help

This probabbly isn't a priority but here goes; when using the graphical performance submod, hoplite units are missing their swords

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

And you are sure that it says that it is compatible with version 1.2? Because I believe we made a lot of changes in that regard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah those are probably not 1.2 compatible fully since they change VMD files. I should note that.

Does someone know why this submods are disappering from my datafolder and modmanager everytime I start the game? Thank you!

As it says about 3 posts up - if you had the steam versions at some time, you need to rename the ones you download from here. Add an extra @ or something.

Guessed as much. unfortunately I kinda have to use them, or else I get the "graphics memory maximized" notification every time I do 20 vs. 20 battles

Hello Dresden... I'm a fan of you and all DEI team. Congratulation for your great work...!!

I think there are a problem with the mod "All Diplomatic and Occupation Options for All Factions" and DEI 1.2.
    When I try to run the game it don't work "Total War: Rome II has stopped working". What can I do?

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    No, they only change tpy.
    Only changing number of TPY without proper adjusting other related things (movement, research, raising troops, etc) is just a crap thing. I do it myself with the databases. I don't know why such relative easy ''measures'' didn't arrive till now on DeI for the sake of the players.

Quote Originally Posted by lichunter View Post
    Hello Dresden... I'm a fan of you and all DEI team. Congratulation for your great work...!!

I think there are a problem with the mod "All Diplomatic and Occupation Options for All Factions" and DEI 1.2.
    When I try to run the game it don't work "Total War: Rome II has stopped working". What can I do?

Regards.
    I'm answering to myself... and for warning to the rest of the people if someone has the same error...
    The run error was because of the file name... When I downloaded the file again, it was renamed with a " (1)" at the end of the file name and it was the cause of the error.. I deleted the " (1)" and everything is ok

Quote Originally Posted by leonardusius View Post
    Only changing number of TPY without proper adjusting other related things (movement, research, raising troops, etc) is just a crap thing. I do it myself with the databases. I don't know why such relative easy ''measures'' didn't arrive till now on DeI for the sake of the players.
    Yeah, we are all real jerks for providing options pre-made as submods for players for a free mod. How dare we also update them immediately when we release an open beta for 1.2 so the players have access to their preferences for that beta. Man how thoughtless of us not to include every single possible iteration of these for your ease of play.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneman200 View Post
    Guessed as much. unfortunately I kinda have to use them, or else I get the "graphics memory maximized" notification every time I do 20 vs. 20 battles
    Ignore that warning, most of the time the game works fine!

Trying to use 2x Build/Tech Times and Costs (among other things). Build and tech times are twice as long, but buildings are no more expensive. It's the very first mod loading (I think), but I'm also trying to use Increased Unit Costs/Upkeep, No Public Order Penalty for Garrisons, and the mod that lowers movement range. Those all seem to be working, but is there a conflict?

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Diego View Post
    Ignore that warning, most of the time the game works fine!
    Yeah but the automatically downgrades the grapichs, and while I've allways maintained that graphics aren't everything, I would like the game to look somewhat pretty

Quote Originally Posted by Kolaris8472 View Post
    Trying to use 2x Build/Tech Times and Costs (among other things). Build and tech times are twice as long, but buildings are no more expensive. It's the very first mod loading (I think), but I'm also trying to use Increased Unit Costs/Upkeep, No Public Order Penalty for Garrisons, and the mod that lowers movement range. Those all seem to be working, but is there a conflict?
    I forgot we changed building costs in 1.2 so I will have to update the submod