Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 17323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast

Thread: [Official Submods] Collection of Official Submods

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: [Official Submods] Collection of Official Submods

scroll down the pages in the main dei forum, or do a search with "multiplayer" things like that
    there a was a thread a couple of months ago about the matter.
    can't search it now 'cause I'm with a crappy notebook without mouse and every interaction with it it's a pain

or go to dei's discord channels https://discord.gg/Wez6GSY
    there is a channel dedicated to mp, I think you'll surely find someone able to help you
    Last edited by Jake Armitage; March 24, 2020 at 06:03 AM.

Thanks again!

Hetairoi Kataphraktoi - by KAM
    Mod - Replaces Late Bactrian Cataphracts with the iconic Hetiaroi Kataphraktoi unit from EB.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Tvrtko's Avatar Libertus

I'm using community mod manager and I'm not sure should all diplomatic, occupation options submod be loaded before or after DEI? Guessing by the name of the file "____Dresden_Sack_Liberate_Dipl_DeI.pack" it should be loaded after DEI but my mind thinks that it should be loaded before DEI to overwrite the vanilla values. I'm confused, any help would be welcome.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

always load any mod/submod before dei, so to eventually overwrite same tabs/lines already inside dei vanilla packs

Tvrtko's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Armitage View Post
    always load any mod/submod before dei, so to eventually overwrite same tabs/lines already inside dei vanilla packs
    Yeah I thought of that at first but got confused by the name. I think it should be changed to start with "@" instead of "___", "@" means that something should come before "___" pack.

Hi, I downloaded the 12TPY submod, loaded it up and its crashing the game. I put it before DEI in load order, and deactivated my other submods, still crashes...

I read, on this thread I think, that the official launcher is faulty, so I searched all over TWCentre for a "community launcher" that someone mentioned, can't find it.

Which one should I use?

Updated TPY submods and AFP submods to be compatible with current beta. Do not download if you are not using the beta. Steam versions will be updated when we release the main mod update.

Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Updated TPY submods and AFP submods to be compatible with current beta. Do not download if you are not using the beta. Steam versions will be updated when we release the main mod update.
    FYI for anyone having trouble, I downloaded the new "DeI All Factions Playable 4TPY" mod and I had to add a couple @'s to the front of the name so it would load before the beta fix pack with the new CA Mod Manager.

All Diplomatic and Occupation Options for All Factions doesn't seem to work. Tried different load orders, anyone have any ideas? (playing as rome).

**EDIT**

nevermind! Just my brain's bad memory not working. For some reason I had the false idea that liberate was also supposed to subjugate, been a long time since I played rome2, my bad.
    Last edited by Sidious; July 15, 2020 at 10:05 AM.

TPY and AFP submods are now properly updated for the new release. Some of the links were incorrect.

Can you ask for a submod that increases the cost of buildings and extends the time of technology?

Updated the AFP submods so that the historical year messages happen at the right time.

@Mietek the 4tpy build/cost/tech one should do that

Dresden, thank you very much for your quick response, but I have doubts if the tech mod works well. I analyzed DEl and mod. The first part of the technology is the same. They differ from the second half. Only in the third are completely different.
    Military and Social organization are the same. I play Seleucids. H/H - Was that the intention?
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by Dresden; July 23, 2020 at 12:21 AM.

Laetus

The no pop system mod is not working correctly, the supply system is also switched off here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mietek88 View Post
    Dresden, thank you very much for your quick response, but I have doubts if the tech mod works well. I analyzed DEl and mod. The first part of the technology is the same. They differ from the second half. Only in the third are completely different.
    Military and Social organization are the same. I play Seleucids. H/H - Was that the intention?
    I forgot about that, my apologies. Yes it was changed awhile back so the beginning techs weren't affected. I will add one that is 2x for all of them http://www.mediafire.com/file/mmlxb5...bmod.pack/file
    Quote Originally Posted by chris16311 View Post
    The no pop system mod is not working correctly, the supply system is also switched off here.
    Sorry about that, should be fixed now.

Is there any sub-mod that works with DEI that removes aggressive actions from agents? As in they can only do passive stuff.

I have tried to make a mod that removes agent actions but it causes the AI to crash. Perhaps others have had better luck with that, I am not sure.

Updated TPY and AFP submods for 1.2.6a. Others should be compatible

Hi, I can't find a mod for + 20% upkeep units, is it compatible with 1.2.6?
    1Divide et Impera Increased Unit Costs and Upkeep update plz for last game 1.2.6

Last edited by GyJIeBeP; September 12, 2020 at 02:07 AM.