Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 7222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official Submods] Collection of Official Submods

~Seleukos.I.Nikator~'s Avatar Campidoctor
    The United Europe, currently residing in Norway

Default Re: [Official Submods] Collection of Official Submods

Quote Originally Posted by Condottiero Magno View Post
    Explains why I keep seeing a warning about outdated mods prior to starting Rome 2...

Haven't played for months, so trying to figure out what's different.
    I think this warning is associated with all the mods that you have in your data folder that are not downloaded directly from Steam Workshop.

The mod manager considers them to be out-of-date, even though often they are not, hence the warning.

Quote Originally Posted by seleukos99 View Post
    I think this warning is associated with all the mods that you have in your data folder that are not downloaded directly from Steam Workshop.

The mod manager considers them to be out-of-date, even though often they are not, hence the warning.
    All my mods are downloaded directly through the Steam Workshop, as I'm going with convenience...

Hi,
    12 TPY mod seems to be not working. I only noticed after 110 turns into my current recent campaign and my Generals started to die off. I quit and started a campaign again,deleted all mods apart from DEI, 12 TPY mod and 1.2.3F Beta but same thing happened again it's only 4TPY. Is the Beta compatible with 12 TPY or is there something i am missing??

If any changes were made to the startposition then it will not be compatible with a beta no, also, are you sure that the 12 TPY mod is being loaded in a higher load order? (Left of the beta in the mod manager)

I'm currently using 12TPY and it seems to be working fine. Or at least the passing of each month goes as intended, all characters age accordingly, etc.

I've had some issues, admittedly, like for example after approx. 70 turns I have yet to see my satrapies rebel playing as Seleucids, but that may not be related to the submod, at all.

FrontierWolf, as Dardo mentioned above, you've got to load the mod highest in the loading order.

I would, nonetheless, very much appreciate if someone could officially confirm if 12TPY is currently compatible with the beta patch, or not.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

[QUOTE=FrontierWolf;15701316]Hi,
    last beta patch has startpos changed for pirates (probably) so 12tpy can't work.
    I'll report to Dresden.
    Last edited by Jake Armitage; November 25, 2018 at 10:11 AM.

Dardo, Seleukos and Jake, thanks for the help.

I "think" i found the culprit. When i was changing and updating my mods and whilst searching the MOD option on the main page of the game i noticed that both the, "Run movie and release pack mods" and "Run use Script mods" boxes were unchecked for some reason(i had always had them checked before). Anyway i checked the boxes again and so far 20 turns into another campaign everything seems to be ok once more.

Just make sure to load the 12tpy mod first before the beta. It won't have any of the fixes from the beta in it (I cant remember what we changed in the startpos but I dont think its anything major. Maybe a few mercenary entries).

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

[QUOTE=Jake Armitage;15701731]
    Quote Originally Posted by FrontierWolf View Post
    Hi,
    last beta patch has startpos changed for pirates (probably) so 12tpy can't work.
    I'll report to Dresden.
    Thank you for the confirmation, Jake!

FrontierWolf, it might be then best to avoid using the mod for the moment as there might some compatibility issues related to it, or so it seems.

EDIT: didn't see Dresden's post at the time of writing. That's good to know then, thank you!
    Last edited by ~Seleukos.I.Nikator~; November 25, 2018 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Just make sure to load the 12tpy mod first before the beta. It won't have any of the fixes from the beta in it (I cant remember what we changed in the startpos but I dont think its anything major. Maybe a few mercenary entries).
    Yep, already have,

Cheers

Patrician

sorry guys, my fault, me too didn't check the loading order (), as Dresden said, it's all fine!

Is it normal that when using the female general pack, female generals don't get a starting skill like their male counterparts start with ?

Don't know if anyone can help at all but I can't get the female generals submod to work at all. I have no female generals in my game at all regardless of what faction/culture I play as. I have tried it with all the DEI main parts and the female generals mod enabled and no other mods enabled and it still doesn't work. I've tried redownloading the submod as well but that had no effect on the outcome as they still don't appear.

I've also just noticed that when it's enabled it doesn't show on the launcher "mods enabled" warning
    Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; December 22, 2018 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Merged posts.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by SorcorE View Post
    Is it normal that when using the female general pack, female generals don't get a starting skill like their male counterparts start with ?
    Quote Originally Posted by dagonsbane View Post
    Don't know if anyone can help at all but I can't get the female generals submod to work at all. I have no female generals in my game at all regardless of what faction/culture I play as. I have tried it with all the DEI main parts and the female generals mod enabled and no other mods enabled and it still doesn't work. I've tried redownloading the submod as well but that had no effect on the outcome as they still don't appear.

I've also just noticed that when it's enabled it doesn't show on the launcher "mods enabled" warning
    Ηaven't checked that lately to be honest. May it needs an update.

@Jake
    Will you take a look when you have the time ?

Patrician

yeah, i will, but remember you're asking me to check on females...

I have had the same issue with Female Generals and I have also noticed that the Female Generals mod isn't on steam, But I am doing a co-op campaign as the Roxolani(forgot dei name) and I am able to recruit generals, I have tested it and found that I am unable to recruit any for any other faction on dlc and grand campaign so far

Updated TPY submods for 1.2.4. The other ones should be compatible already.

suras333's Avatar Semisalis

Is the Old Wrath of Sparta Campaign fully integrated? At the start of the game, I see the city towns are not fully populated.

Daizus's Avatar Foederatus

Thx!
    Last edited by Daizus; December 26, 2018 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by suras333 View Post
    Is the Old Wrath of Sparta Campaign fully integrated? At the start of the game, I see the city towns are not fully populated.
    They use the same entries as the Mac Wars campaign for population, so they should be the same.