Thread: Anyone know some mods that work well with Tuskmod?

Default Anyone know some mods that work well with Tuskmod?

Right now all I'm running is Better CAI, Meaningful Seasons and a few reskins.

SharpEyed's Avatar Be Fair and Thankful!

Default Re: Anyone know some mods that work well with Tuskmod?

That are many mods that could work well with Tuskmod, but depends on what you are looking for

Quote Originally Posted by SharpEyed View Post
    That are many mods that could work well with Tuskmod, but depends on what you are looking for
    Any mods really. I guess I'm looking for all the best mods that also work with Tusk.

I enjoy better aggressive CAI, but any AI mod should work with tuskmod.

Reskins, remodels, and custom UI's will also nearly always work.

Startpos mods CAN work with tuskmod, but many of those mods are made with the Assembly kit, which will save a LOT of junk data that will break tuskmod if you do not use the community modloader to make sure tuskmod loads after the Assembly Kit mod.

Unit mods get a bit dicy, as ranged units in these mods are probably not going to be built for the tuskmod ranged combat mechanics, AKA: They will probably use Vanillas standard accuracy score of 0. Of course, if you can get the unit modder on board, I would be happy to teach them how to make a tuskmod compatible version of their mod.

I use a couple mods like Urbes et Administratio, KLA's Faction Leaders, and Noif's Emblems to spice things up a bit. Tuskmod also has a bunch of submods that work well:

Dynamic Garrisons (makes cities harder to siege but easier to defend, tends to strengthen WRE)
    Scavenging (archers and slingers can regain small amounts of ammo)
    Show Me Everything (enhanced stats display)