Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: [UPD 25 JUL 2015] Preview: Campaign map and Battlemap models

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Default Re: [UPD 25 JUL 2015] Preview: Campaign map and Battlemap models

Well firstly, might not do a campaign in Attila due to a lot of shortcomings of the modding tools, particularly being unable to make a Middle Earth campaign map. Our options are pretty much stick with Attila and the shortcomings, hope the next Total War game has much better modding tools, or make the campaign on Mount and Blade Bannerlord.
    If we did though, there will probably be custom settlements such as Constantinople being replaced with Minas Tirith. In addition we'll change the campaign map icon thingy. Check this to see what I mean http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-s-Work-Thread
    We haven't tried doing either of these things yet and I don't think anyone on the team knows how, so we'll have to ask the people who do know. Anyways, we'll have to use the positions of the vanilla settlements since we can't change that.

Nikoline's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Caligula the Mad View Post
    Well firstly, might not do a campaign in Attila due to a lot of shortcomings of the modding tools, particularly being unable to make a Middle Earth campaign map. Our options are pretty much stick with Attila and the shortcomings, hope the next Total War game has much better modding tools, or make the campaign on Mount and Blade Bannerlord.
    If we did though, there will probably be custom settlements such as Constantinople being replaced with Minas Tirith. In addition we'll change the campaign map icon thingy. Check this to see what I mean http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-s-Work-Thread
    We haven't tried doing either of these things yet and I don't think anyone on the team knows how, so we'll have to ask the people who do know. Anyways, we'll have to use the positions of the vanilla settlements since we can't change that.
    Well,but you guys will release the custom battle version for Attila rifght?Those incredible modes do cheers me up.

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoline View Post
    Well,but you guys will release the custom battle version for Attila rifght?Those incredible modes do cheers me up.
    Yeah, the custom battle version is coming to Attila..

MillionSeven's Avatar Laetus

With a good recreation of cities and landmarks. This can be the greatest mod of all times and can be usefull for a long long time!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234