Hey guys, I just picked up MTW again since it first came out. I got the BKB super mod for it. I'm playing as Croatia, but ive made them pagan, cause pagans have more fun. Now, because I don't care for using pagan buildings/shamans and I want my country to be more unique, I've removed cathedrals from catholic factions and made them only available to Croatia. Croatia is still catholic in culture but pagan in religion now. Next I want is to take grand inquisitors from catholic factions and make them my own pagan agent.

so far everything works except the grand inquisitor. He isn't in my roster, but I'm pretty sure I changed his required building to cathedral from monastery or whatever it was. I removed Aragon from the faction availability and put the Croatia tag, and set it to all periods. Is there anything more I need to do to get him to show up? Or you think I just typo-ed somewhere in the lines and it isn't working because of that? I'm at work so screenshot is not available, you'll just have to trust me for now.

P.s. if anyone knows what change to edit the inquisitors effects on provincial happiness and all that stuff, it would be nice if it could be explained simply. if its all complicated don't worry about it, ill make do in the campaign.