Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Warhammer requires armies to be lead by lords - assuming lords are limited, army limit again.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Warhammer requires armies to be lead by lords - assuming lords are limited, army limit again.

AI in TW games got much worse with introduction of limited army stacks. That is what I hate the most about it. It does not understand how to use them and hinders some factions a lot. Also AI is forced to fill all army slots with all possible units ASAP, breaking own economy and does not understand disbaning units (that is why in Attila they added "feature" which allows to upgrade levy units into noble elites). Not to mention that those AI raids like in Shogun 2 were keeping plays in check. Now just looking at the size of a faction you know how many armies they have and how many troops they have (because for example 2 region faction will ALWAYS have X amount of armies filled with all troops they currently have). Plus stuff like AI either going full into offensive and not guarding it's borders because it is programmed to use 2 stacks for invasion or the opposite.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

IronBrig4's Avatar Good Matey

Default Re: Warhammer requires armies to be lead by lords - assuming lords are limited, army limit again.

I'm okay with this. One of the most annoying parts of pre-Rome 2 games involved tiny stacks of half-dead dragoons running through my provinces and raiding everything.

Under the patronage of Cpl_Hicks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234