Thread: Archaeology and Assassin's Creed, your chance to help out!!!

Default Archaeology and Assassin's Creed, your chance to help out!!!

Ok forgive me if this is in the wrong place, but I thought it apt to add it here. So I have finished Uni now, and have a BA (Hons) in Archaeology, and so has my friend. Where I am more a hands on Archaeologist out in the field, she is leaning more towards academia. She has started to write a few papers, and one which will interest you all, and need your input as well is looking at the Assassin's Creed games and Virtual Heritage, in particular Assassin's Creed Unity. So I ask you all if you could take a few minutes just to fill in this Survey to help towards her paper, which no doubt will get published, and when it does I'll provide a link for you all to read. Thanks again, and I hope this doesn't break any rules or anything.........

http://www.sogosurvey.com/clients/So...TSPYXsRsWPsPsP

Thanks Again All
    Raradir

eXistenZ's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Archaeology and Assassin's Creed, your chance to help out!!!

Would love to do it, but i'm probably not the only one who immediatly closed it when I saw facebook logon

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Would love to help but I don't have farcebook
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Raradir View Post
    Ok forgive me if this is in the wrong place, but I thought it apt to add it here. So I have finished Uni now, and have a BA (Hons) in Archaeology, and so has my friend. Where I am more a hands on Archaeologist out in the field, she is leaning more towards academia. She has started to write a few papers, and one which will interest you all, and need your input as well is looking at the Assassin's Creed games and Virtual Heritage, in particular Assassin's Creed Unity. So I ask you all if you could take a few minutes just to fill in this Survey to help towards her paper, which no doubt will get published, and when it does I'll provide a link for you all to read. Thanks again, and I hope this doesn't break any rules or anything.........

http://www.sogosurvey.com/clients/So...TSPYXsRsWPsPsP

Thanks Again All
    Raradir

Your friend should have used a different service like Qualtrics or Surveymonkey which doesn't require login.
    Наиболее полное истребитель в мире

Inhuman One's Avatar Comes Limitis

Not going to use facebook, no.