Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: TWC Tag Team Tournament TATW Quarter Final 1 2v2v2

JWANT's Avatar Senator

Default Re: TWC Tag Team Tournament TATW Quarter Final 1 2v2v2

I have subbed the Rhun-Harad team in advance since I will be absent for when their time to play expires. Give Arrow a chance to play the save on time but if he doesn't then you can continue with this one:

Mordor!
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/8y..._Mordor_11.sav

Quote Originally Posted by JWANT View Post
    I have subbed the Rhun-Harad team in advance since I will be absent for when their time to play expires. Give Arrow a chance to play the save on time but if he doesn't then you can continue with this one:

Mordor!
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/8y..._Mordor_11.sav
    Yeah sure.
    A couple of questions I need answers to before I play my turn:

If Arrow shows no interest to play his turn, Rhûn and Harad will be turned rebels right? When exactly will this happen? It's very important that I know this before I play. And will we be allowed to attack them or not? This will significantly change the way I plan many turns forward.
    At what turn is the hotseat planned to end? Is it at the end of the 21st turn? If the Dreamteam gives up that means I will have armies too far away to march all the way to the front before the hotseat ends.

Thanks

Adanedhel's Avatar Campidoctor

Technically, the time has already expired. If JWANT already subbed them, then I think we should play as if they are still in play for another turn. Maybe Arrow will show up for the next turn. If not, and we turn those factions rebel, then there definitely needs to be something done to balance the game. Two meagre factions as Rohan and Dale can't stand a chance against the might of Mordor and Gondor. I'm sure you'd agree.

Dux's Avatar Warden of Westeros
    Gaming Emeritus

Shame all these players are leaving. We will let this turn be subbed for now, we'll see what will happen next turn.

I will try to sort this mess. Anyone willing to replace Arrow and Narsils?

I'll just wait to play my turn until everything is sorted out. Don't want to play in vain.

JWANT's Avatar Senator

I have returned and will sort this out tomorrow since my brain isn't functional right now. I need to look at the save again but here are my thoughts:

While I think it would be easiest for me to turn Rhun and Harad rebel, I am concerned about balance for the remainder of the hotseat. Even if the new rebels could be attacked and armies be re-positioned by the admin, I don't think Rohan and Dale could win.

The alternative would be for me to sub Rhun and Harad - I'd only do this if both teams agreed to this.

I don't think you have to do that. It seems we have reched an agreement that we will go directly to the semi-finals with the remaining 6 players.
    Only 6 out of 10 players are left so this will speed things up and also both me and ranger do not have to play alone. We have agreed on factions and are now discussing starting regions. The seni finals should start soon. Gtg sleep now..

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456