Thread: Imperiales Śconomić / Fertility+1 / 4/12TPY || Compatibility Patches and updates (Suebi Hotfix patch 03/07/2015)

Icon6 Imperiales Śconomić / Fertility+1 / 4/12TPY || Compatibility Patches and updates (Suebi Hotfix patch 03/07/2015)

Imperiales Śconomić / Fertility+1 / 4/12TPY || Compatibility Patches and updates (Suebi Hotfix patch 03/07/2015)

What is this mod?

Simple! Its just a compatibility fix between the 3 mods so they can work together. Each of this mods have been modified to be compatible with one another without modifying said mods function. All of the mods have been updated & tested on the latest version of Attila (Suebi Hotfix patch 03/07/2015).

I think these are the most essential mods of ATTILA as it makes the game so much funner/in-depth while keeping it as vanilla as possible.

Which mods?

Click on the image to learn more about the economy mod and the 12TPY specific changes.

This in my opinion is the must have mods for ATTILA. Credits to dmboss for this great mod. It re-balances the game around economy and i have to say it WORKS.

Currently i have both the bronze/silver version and the 12TPY variants that is updated and fixed for compatibility.

Click on the link to learn more about the fix for end game infertility and general map fertility.

This is the mod that fixes the "infertile" of the end game by upping each region by +1 and re-balances all the buildings around 6 levels of fertility. It makes the end game look way more natural and sane compared to vanilla version. Without this mod the game will be a wasteland after the last turn event.

12 turn per year mod
    This is just my simple 12 turn per year mod that modifies nothing other than making the game 12 turn per year. Use this only if you do not want the integrated version that comes with the fertility+1_12TPY version.

How to use?

1 - Choose ONE Imperiales Śconomić version

• @_Imperiales_Oeconomiae_Bronze_vTLR_12TPY_Shader
    • @_Imperiales_Oeconomiae_Bronze_vTLR_Shader
    • @_Imperiales_Oeconomiae_Silver_vTLR_12TPY_Shader
    • @_Imperiales_Oeconomiae_Silver_vTLR_12TPY_Shader

2a - Choose whether you want the fertilityplus1 mod. If you do choose the correct TPY version, 12TPY must be used if you are using it for Imperiales Śconomić 12 TPY version.

• fertilityplus1_12TPY_vTLR_Shader
    • fertilityplus1_vTLR_Shader

2b - If you do not want fertilityplus1 mod, and you have the 12TPY Imperiales Śconomić version you will need this mod to make it 12 TPY.

• 12TPY_vTLR_Shader

NOTE 2b ONLY APPLIES IF YOU DO NOT WANT fertilityplus mod. YOU CANNOT MIX fertilityplus with this 12TPY_vTLR_Shader

LAST - Now just copy it into the /data/ folder and activate both in your mod manager.

Where to download?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w4ruboxcw...s7mwsdLga?dl=0

ENJOY!

Any bugs should be submitted here and the original mod thread so the developer can fix it. I only can provide compatibility fixes and updates.

Default Re: Imperiales Śconomić / Fertility+1 / 4/12TPY || Compatibility Patches and updates (Suebi Hotfix patch 03/07/2015)

Thank you so much for doing this!

Default Re: Imperiales Śconomić / Fertility+1 / 4/12TPY || Compatibility Patches and updates (Suebi Hotfix patch 03/07/2015)

Can you please update the dropbox link? I'm so craving for this mod! I use this with FotE and works very well. This is the best overhaul economic and and the 12tpy is truly well organized. PLease update the link