Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Imperial Crisis II

Default Imperial Crisis II

Before some time there was the Imperial Crisis mod and now the Imperial Crisis II, a Russian-language mod developed by Asterion2005. As far as I have understood the mod is a patchwork of different mods, RS2, Fall of Rome, Invasio Barbarorum but also includes many Roman and Persian units that were apparently developed by the modder itself. The 3rd century Roman units along with the Persian are E-X-C-E-L-L-E-N-T and the overall work reminds almost a first class mod!

http://imtw.ru/topic/36497-%d1%81%d0...perial-crisis/

Default Re: Imperial Crisis II

Wow, interesting. + Rep

I wonder if there's an english version of the mod though...
    Last edited by First Citizen Gallienus; June 29, 2015 at 10:41 PM.

IB:Restitutor Orbis Signature courtesy of Joar.

Gäiten's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Wow, Roman models look fantastic.

Is there a link for downloading?

Invasio Barbarorum: Ruina Roma Development Leader - Art made by Joar -Visit my Deviantart: http://gaiiten.deviantart.com/

I'm fairly certain one of those shields are mine, but that being said, it's not impossible that they've asked permission, and I just forgot about it. Either way, if we would be allowed to take a look at some models, I'm all for cooperation.

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

The units look very good, sadly being in Russian and being the crisis eminently a political crisis, the understanding of the texts (diplomacy, family tree, and ancillary character and so on) is abysmally important ...
    I played Wharammer mod for Kingdom with Russian text and I FIRMLY SUPPORT the HOLY RIGHT of each mod team to use its NATIONAL LANGUAGE, they have no obligation to provide any English translation, anyway, in this case, the matter is very complex.

Umm interesting I found this conversation of the modder speaking about Restitutor Orbis (is the last message of this page): http://imtw.ru/topic/36497-%D1%81%D0...s/page__st__40

KAST
    Resistvtor Orbis
    По закону подлости перед релизом вашего мода, выйдет наконец Resistvtor Orbis . Народ, так над модом сколько человек трудится? Это саб-мод к Хактаровскому? Тогда лучше создайте тему отдельную, инфу в шапку поместите. Так лучше и информативнее будет, а то как подпольщики трудитесь .

asterion2005 (The modder)

Не думаю, что это будет скоро. Иформация о нем висит на твцентре лет 5, если не ошибаюсь и ничего! Кроме того моды серии ИБ великолепны, но довольно тяжеловесны из за массы скриптов и трейтов, некоторые из которых глючные! Помню в Юлиане приходилось отслеживать таких генералов и топить их в море. А изза постоянных вылетов после битв, я раз 10 начинал в него играть и все время бросал. А в нашем моде все будет попростому, массы варваров и мятежников наваливаются на бедных римлян и мочат их в сортире, у них и денег в обрез и войск надежных мало, хотя войска - замечательные, мне очень понравилась идея Teodosiusа сделать их как ветеранов, без возможности найма, я пошел дальше и сделал 3 вида оных - копейщиков, мечников и собственно наемные вексиляции и добавил им возможность пополняться (но не нанимать!) Кроме того я взял несколько моделей из Юлиана и РО, но переработал их, заменил тушки и так по мелочи.

And here my "horribilis" translation done with Google Translator:

KAST
    Resistvtor Orbis

By law, meanness before the release of your mod, will finally Resistvtor Orbis: 009 :. People, so many people on the mod working? This sub-modes to Haktarovskomu? Then it is better to create a separate topic, the Old hat in place. So better and be more informative, and how the underground bother: D.

asterion2005 (The modder)

I do not think it will be soon. Iformatsii of him hanging on TVTsentre 5 years, if I'm not mistaken, and nothing! Besides fashion series IS great, but quite heavy because of the weight of scripts and Traits, some buggy! Julian had to remember to keep track of these generals and sink them into the sea. And because of the permanent missions after the battles, I just 10 starts to play it all the time throwing. And in this fashion is all just masses of barbarians and rebels piled on the poor Romans and drench them in the toilet, and they have money to spare and reliable enough troops, but troops - great, I really liked the idea Teodosiusa make them as veterans, without the possibility of recruitment, I went ahead and made 3 kinds of add - spearmen, swordsmen and actually hired veksilyatsii and added them to be replenished (but not hiring!) Also, I took a few models of Julian, and PO, but processed them, replaced the carcass and so on trifles .
    Last edited by Rampante-Cid; June 29, 2015 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post
    The units look very good, sadly being in Russian and being the crisis eminently a political crisis, the understanding of the texts (diplomacy, family tree, and ancillary character and so on) is abysmally important ...
    I played Wharammer mod for Kingdom with Russian text and I FIRMLY SUPPORT the HOLY RIGHT of each mod team to use its NATIONAL LANGUAGE, they have no obligation to provide any English translation, anyway, in this case, the matter is very complex.
    Iirc Gigantus and some others have translated it to English and patched it up fixing some stability problems.
    炸鸡

Imperial II crisis is not yet complete! Work on the mod continues! Strangers units and textures will be replaced by mine units and texture. When done with the text, we will try to do the translation into English! Textures and units derived from public sources. I'm sorry that I used them without permission. Link to modification https://yadi.sk/d/fIaV6s6ZhNRyv, fix https://yadi.sk/d/UzTbEz0jhNw32 .

\Rome. Total War - Gold Edition\RomeTW-BI.exe" -show_err -mod:bi/IC nm
    Sorry for my English!

Imperial Crisis II is created with the support of comrades from the site strategies "Imperial"!

Textures 3 Roman legionary shields and 1 texture Roman legionaryes are taken from http://s222.photobucket.com/user/jul...?sort=3&page=1, and changed. Legionnaires made by me, for "Roman unit pack 3 of the century"!

Gäiten's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Welcome!
    My compliments, you have done a great job in modelling the 3rd century Romans.

Invasio Barbarorum: Ruina Roma Development Leader - Art made by Joar -Visit my Deviantart: http://gaiiten.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Gäiten View Post
    Welcome!
    My compliments, you have done a great job in modelling the 3rd century Romans.
    Thanks! I did my best!

The crisis of the 3rd century in Rome - a very interesting period of history! - Especially during the reign of the great reformer - Publius Gallienus!

Quote Originally Posted by Diocle View Post

I changed only the names of units, names of the members of factions and some buildings. I think you can use the text of mode Imperial Crisis!

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by asterion2005 View Post
    Thanks! I did my best!
    Your best? Just your best?? Your best is awesome asterion2005!!!

The club infantry!
    炸鸡

Thanks translate google!

Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast